You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » Main » News and Updates » asasStatus of the Server

Status of the Server

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

As it stands someone was hired to check the website for vulnerabilities, they thought that the owner (me) had asked him to do these tests and would get paid for doing so. However I hadn't asked him any such thing. Therefore part of his instructions were to wipe the databases if he found a vulnerability. After he had done this he realized that it wasn't an actual request from the owner and has since spoken with me personally.
He has described in detail how he managed to do it. He has also agreed to help fix a few bugs/glitches as an apology. The way he did it will be fixed and re-tested to ensure it can't happen again.

As many of you have seen, people have been duping items and Red Perin like crazy, with some people having stacks of Red Perin. This was a huge issue, the staff team have been trying to decide on how to bring these levels down to an acceptable level. Wiping the server of Red Perin was what would most likely of happened. I have decided that a fresh new start rather then restore from a back-up would benefit all players the most, as ALOT of people were starting to emerge with duplicated items, awakes and Red Perin. I will be adding another antihack to the already existing one as well as implementing some source fixes to stop this from happening again. I'm very sorry to all the players that played the game without abusing bugs or glitches in order to gain an unfair advantage.

When the server does release again I will have the rate of red chips 3x higher then it will normally be for a week. There will also be a few changes implemented, there will be more information on this after release.

Anyone that has donated will get their dPoints back, there will be more information on this at a later date.

There is no current estimated time of release at the moment. I'm aiming to have it out early next week as I do have commitments over the weekend.

Mazey

Last edited by Mazey on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm
View user profile http://www.mazeyflyff.com
animation31

Please fix the teleports. Cuz sometimes Neuz just crashes when I tele to a place

##2 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 pm
View user profile
jeffreyguo87

Good luck Mazey! You will always have my support, take as much time as you needed. I hope server will be invulnerable when it starts fresh again.

##3 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 pm
View user profile

ozamaboy

ozamaboy

Because of the fucking Dupers i think i know someone , they are noobs fak

##4 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm
View user profile
WarMachine

Superdupers ahah

##5 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 pm
View user profile

Red

Red

Good luck Mazey . btw oazama there is much dupers I know they just sayin they are not dupers is it sounds normaly someone will have 50k RP ? and he say me he farm with 2 friends on 2days .. sounds stupid and RP dupe just ss them I got already 4players duping

##6 - Posted on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum