You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasHello :D I'm new!

Hello :D I'm new!

Zeroun

Zeroun

Hello, I just joined this server within the past week and I have to say I somewhat enjoy the server. It's definitely a relief to more serious/lowrate servers.

My name is Jordan and I'm 19, I curently attend college to become a CIS major. I have played fly for fun ever since v5 back when the all mighty and powerful powerdice 1-10(super old school) roamed the lands of Flyff Razz. I have been hopping from pserver to pserver hoping I could find one I can stick too, but most of my time is delved into insanity. Some randomness here and there on that server has caused me to want to leave to find a new one, and I landed  on Mazey. Was pretty popular when i first got on but sadly the server has took a dip in population Sad, but I hope that it turns around.

My IGN: Clever or Zeroun

Don't ask for gear because I'm just about as poor as any of you guys on here and somewhat not looking forward to the month rc farm grind ;\. Not much to do other than that, but hopefully something else is implemented to keep my attention other than simply hit 175 in 20 mins and farm for hours on hours till I can afford RC gear Razz.

Hope to see you guys in game!!

##1 - Posted on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:27 am
View user profile

Pidgey

Pidgey

Oh man.. I feel you. I remember way back in v5 EFlyff with those ridiculous powerdices. I would literally beg people for those so I could upgrade my crappy gear. LOL

ANYWAY.

Welcome to Mazey Flyff!

If you need help or just want to hang out, PM me on Pidgey. catface

##2 - Posted on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 am
View user profile

Zeroun

Zeroun

Yeah those were the good ole days haha Razz. Another reason why I love this server is because the forum isn't blocked at my work LOL!!

Just miss the days where gpots were only 1m/100. That moment when I earned my first million, tis was a great day Very Happy.

##3 - Posted on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 am
View user profile
Reymesterio

Welcome to Mazey FlyFF.
Hope to see you in game

##4 - Posted on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm
View user profile

lenalee

lenalee

Nice to meet u Jordan wish u good luck & don't forget to have fun & meet alot of friend's coz that's the most importnat part of the game <3

##5 - Posted on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 pm
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/szasz.lenalee

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum