You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasHeyy Im new here :)

Heyy Im new here :)

avatar

RaiKou

Newbie
Posts : 4
Points : 6
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-02-23
RaiKou
  
Hey everyone, im new to Mazey FlyFF

used to play FlyFF back then till V12, and now got bored so came back to FlyFF
would be nice if someone help me with BP guide, with dpoints equip and stuff like that so I know what to do

Thanks Smile

##1 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
welcome Smile

My typical BP set idea is this:
FD BP set up:
Dark Soul Knuckle: x10 Mazey Stat cards with mix of int and str awakes
Dark Soul MP Shield: x10 Mazey stat cards with mix of int and str awakes
Donator Fashion Set: x300
Helmet: 2x Str, 1x Int
Suit: 2x Int, 1x str
gloves: 2x Str, 1x int
boots: 2x Int, 1x Str

Armor Set: Aurun
Mix it with Int or Str, plus 4x MCs in the suit

my 2nd set would be the same except that I will use all x3 sta instead (incase of swipping)

Well lot of players do have different ideas. So just ask around, we will help you out Smile





##2 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 am
View user profile
avatar

RaiKou

Newbie
Posts : 4
Points : 6
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-02-23
RaiKou
  
LEgionDark wrote:welcome Smile

My typical BP set idea is this:
FD BP set up:
Dark Soul Knuckle: x10 Mazey Stat cards with mix of int and str awakes
Dark Soul MP Shield: x10 Mazey stat cards with mix of int and str awakes
Donator Fashion Set: x300
Helmet: 2x Str, 1x Int
Suit: 2x Int, 1x str
gloves: 2x Str, 1x int
boots: 2x Int, 1x Str

Armor Set: Aurun
Mix it with Int or Str, plus 4x MCs in the suit

my 2nd set would be the same except that I will use all x3 sta instead (incase of swipping)

Well lot of players do have different ideas. So just ask around, we will help you out Smile



How can I mix Int and STR in awakes?
I can buy the awakes scrolls, but I have no idea what to do

would you help me out when I finish to download the game?

##3 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 am
View user profile
avatar

Mesmerize

Member
Posts : 111
Points : 158
Likes Received : 4
Join date : 2013-11-03
Mesmerize
  
Welcome! You picked a good private server to join. Enjoy!  wink

##4 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 am
View user profile
avatar

RaiKou

Newbie
Posts : 4
Points : 6
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-02-23
RaiKou
  
Mesmerize wrote:Welcome! You picked a good private server to join. Enjoy!  wink
Thanks Smile
I hope to meet a nice community in game, and have fun

##5 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:25 am
View user profile
avatar

rhonnx

Verified User
Posts : 1104
Points : 539
Likes Received : 17
Join date : 2013-07-18
rhonnx
  
Glad to have you in the mazey community! Welcome and feel free to ask questions ^^,

##6 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
RaiKou wrote:
How can I mix Int and STR in awakes?
I can buy the awakes scrolls, but I have no idea what to do

would you help me out when I finish to download the game?

in this server BP's Asal is balance between Str and Int

##7 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:19 am
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Posts : 1551
Points : 10233
Likes Received : 156
Join date : 2013-11-09
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily
  
Welcome to Mazey FlyFF! Hope you enjoy it here, and our amazing community Smile

If you have any questions:
- Press Y for FAQ, and if you can't find the answer there;
- /say Daily in-game, aaand if I'm not online;
- %gmlist to check any Staff Members online that could help you with any issues Smile

-Daily♥

##9 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


♪♫ Yeah I’m young, 21, living in a crazy world
But I know the difference between a man and a herb ♪♫
View user profile http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
avatar

RaiKou

Newbie
Posts : 4
Points : 6
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-02-23
RaiKou
  
LEgionDark wrote:
RaiKou wrote:
How can I mix Int and STR in awakes?
I can buy the awakes scrolls, but I have no idea what to do

would you help me out when I finish to download the game?

in this server BP's Asal is balance between Str and Int
so should I mix the perfect awakes with str and int together?

Viva wrote:Hey, Welcome to Mazey! Hopefully you enjoy your stay and stay a long time. If you need any help feel free to contact me in-game or here on forum or even press Y for any questions you might have. Hope to see you around.
Thanks Smile
Seems like I will stay for long

Daily wrote:Welcome to Mazey FlyFF! Hope you enjoy it here, and our amazing community Smile

If you have any questions:
- Press Y for FAQ, and if you can't find the answer there;
- /say Daily in-game, aaand if I'm not online;
- %gmlist to check any Staff Members online that could help you with any issues Smile

-Daily♥
OK, thank you very much, didnt know about that

##10 - Posted on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum