Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name

Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

IGN: [DarkGod]KingLegion
Dark means: my favorite color is black which is a dark color, also dark means shadows. Dark also means: color of death.
DarkGod Means: God of Darkness
King: My real name and Middle name are named after two popular kings;
Leo, My birth month is another meaning to King
Legion: is my other name I go by. Full name: Legion Dark.

There is supernatural spiritual meaning:
I am Legion,
We are many.
Leo; Sun/Saturn,Leo Rising; Aeries Moon
(Triple Fire; Another Supernatural Spiritual meaning)

##26 - Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am
rhonnx

rhonnx

Verified User
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1104
rhonnx

bump bump, i wanna see the new people's IGN meaning!

##27 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 2:57 am
Berith Serlut

Berith Serlut

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 98
Berith Serlut

hmmm  c12  its my turn, i guess ?

IGN :
Berith

Berith
-- Means the "God of Covenant" and from Christian Demonology it was the chief secretary of Hell, head of its public archives, and the demon who tempted men to blasphemy and murder.

There you go  c19 

##28 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 3:59 am
DePyro

DePyro

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 4
DePyro

Ah I like this question.

IGN : DePyro
Last Name : DePiro

I have been a pyro for a long time, plus people often mispronounce my name with the "y" sound like in my IGN. In reality my last name is pronounced "Dee-Peer-Oh"

##29 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 am
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

~~> i guess i can join ^,^
IGN: Elex/Aiva/ManiacGod
Real name: Ahmad/Ahmad (different people spell it how they like xD)

Elex : i was going to write Elemx as i always choose my mage character's name in any game but forgot the "m" ..
Aiva : my support character in any game (always female ofc) just sounds a cool+cute name.
ManiacGod : my other class character in any game, choose this name because my friends always call me maniac and i added God when i joined this server :>

about my real name "Ahmad/Ahmed" it's a common middle east name xD no reason or anything behind it!!

##30 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 8:45 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

IGN: Godzilla / MechaGodzilla

Real name: Alessandro, but I was literally never called that. Not even by my parents, I was always Alex.

Reasoning behind my IGN: When I was a kid, my dad came home with a Godzilla movie DVD. My older brother and I, as the easily-amused little tykes we were, begged Dad to watch it, and he immediately put it on play for us. It was such a long time ago, I don't even remember what movie it was. The only scene I can really remember was that a girl was in a helicopter with a gun in her hand, then it cuts to the civilians, and I hear one guy say this (Or at least I believe that's what I heard, I used to have audible hallucinations): "Everybody run! IT'S GODZIRRAAAA!" It was the funniest thing ever. And ever since then, "ItsGodzirra" was my username for everything.

TL;DR - Some guy: It's Godzirra!!
          Me: I will forever be Godzilla.

##31 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:45 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Lol. The guy must have said godzirra due to sheer terror and fear!

##32 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:49 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Bump because I don't have nothing else to do.

##33 - Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 pm
MrsCherry

MrsCherry

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 14
MrsCherry

VixenRain: Nothing really significant.  Female fox / love rain.

MrsCherry: Real name. I'm married, my last name is Cherry. Hense MrsCherry

Foxie: Nothing

Loxie: Nothing

##34 - Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:09 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Bump for them to see!

##35 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:55 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

IGN: BeardedSatan

I don't really know why I was named Matthew to be honest. My Mom told me that on the day I was born, they (Grandpa, Grandma, Dad & Mom) were arguing about what to name me. They got lazy so they named me after my Grandpa.

I chose the name BeardedSatan because I got a not-so-thick beard going on and it's annoying as hell. Can't help it though. Satan just popped out of my head since Roman Catholics couldn't use God's name in vain soooo, yeah that's about it Very Happy

I thank you for your time spent on reading this and I apologize for bringing up religion Smile

##36 - Posted Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:22 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

IGN : Kazwell

Well , if i remember correctly , my mother chose that name cauz in islam history (not sure tho) there was a guy named Hatim and his greatest quality was his generosity , that's why.

My IGN reason is a little funny , because my mom (yes , my mom again :p ) used to watch a serie , and it has a female lawyer named Kazwell , dunno, in the end i was searching for a good username for my characters & stuff , and the name just poopped in my head...before i was going by the "Luciole" username , but since it french , i decided to change a bit.

##37 - Posted Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:38 pm
joelopena

joelopena

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 203
joelopena

IGN:Juice

Joel = my father name haha

Juice = one of my favorite racing game original game name Juiced2 Very Happy im playing it at my psp Wink

##38 - Posted Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Meaning: Idk really, my parents didn't have much originality when naming me and my siblings, so our names are pretty much relevant to each other. (Sonny,Conny,Kylie) I just wonder why they didn't choose to spell my name as Connie so everyone would stop spelling my name wrong >_>

IGNs:
Felony: Me and another bestie from a different server awhile ago were looking for opposite names to use, so we came up with Misdemeanor and Felony. I just used this name on here because I suck with making new names.
Misdemeanor: ^^^^^^
Narcissist: Used this name on another server as well, it was my BPs name and I named it that because I was very narcissistic about being good on there u.u
Kenjiatsu: Years ago when I still played Flyff gold, one of my friends IGNs was this, so I just bootlegged it c;
Nynx: Me and an ex were looking for greek god/goddesses names that we could use as a couple thing. It kinda failed so I used Nynx and he was named Zinx. Bootlegged this name from there as well.
Ethereal: Pure imagination; I thought it was a pretty name to use and the skills that elementors use reminds me of the word.

##39 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

This thread was last year.

##40 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:34 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

It's OK though. Players can still play this game. Even you, if you want. Smile

##41 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Screen Name: Grey

Meaning behind my screen name:
If you think I named myself (IGN) after the main character of famous best selling book: 50 shades of Grey (Christian Grey), well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't.

The truth is I had a terrible crush to an artist named Skylar Grey who originally wrote the song "I love the way you lie." I admire her voice and the way she looks. I really can't think of any when I joined the server so I named myself ingame as "Grey". Maybe you'd ask me, why not Skylar Grey? I actually like the uniqueness of the name Skylar although I prefer short names so I chose Grey.

Meaning behind my real name: I chose to not reveal my real name due to privacy concern. lol.

##42 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:42 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Grey wrote:If you think I named myself (IGN) after the main character of famous best selling book: 50 shades of Grey (Christian Grey), well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't.

That thought crossed my head quite the number of times, Grey ridicule

##43 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:21 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Grey wrote:Screen Name: Grey

Meaning behind my screen name:
If you think I named myself (IGN) after the main character of famous best selling book: 50 shades of Grey (Christian Grey), well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't.

The truth is I had a terrible crush to an artist named Skylar Grey who originally wrote the song "I love the way you lie." I admire her voice and the way she looks. I really can't think of any when I joined the server so I named myself ingame as "Grey". Maybe you'd ask me, why not Skylar Grey? I actually like the uniqueness of the name Skylar although I prefer short names so I chose Grey.

Meaning behind my real name: I chose to not reveal my real name due to privacy concern. lol.
This is now a certified epic thread cos of your comment. LOL

Anyway, I agree about the short names too. It's quite secretive and simple yet it has an appeal that it's quite strong at the same time. And nope, I didn't just said that because my IGN is Shai--a short name too. Nope. Definitely not. Definitely not. ridicule

BeardedSatan wrote:
Grey wrote:If you think I named myself (IGN) after the main character of famous best selling book: 50 shades of Grey (Christian Grey), well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't.
That thought crossed my head quite the number of times, Grey  ridicule
I know right!

##44 - Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

MiamiWonka wrote:This thread was last year.
Luis feeling salty though. I can read dates, ty sir

##45 - Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:56 am
Fapplecake

Fapplecake

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 61
Fapplecake

Real name: Jolan -> my parents lifted this from a comic series about a hero in a Norse story. My name is the hero's son's name.

IGN:
-Fapplecake -> I think this explains itself, but I'll make sure you get it: I'm a simple man, I like simple things, like apple cake and fapping.
-Ferplecurk -> You guys have my gf to thank for this one, cus she derp.
-Jimmies -> I got rustled.

##46 - Posted Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:33 pm
unknown08

unknown08

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

IGN: HaiL08 = hmm dunno why HaiL but 08 is my favorite number.

IRLN: Michael = the story of my real name is kinda weird, because all the names prepared for my birth is all for girls and also gifts pinkish color stuffs LOL, everyone in the family expect a first granddaughter. Well, when my birth has come at midnight time(11:00-12:00) it was normal deliver but none of the family was there except my mother delivering my birth. My mother did not expect it is a boy, and no name was prepared back then, when the nurse ask: "what is the name for this baby boy?", my mother was not prepared to think a name for me. Then my mother said: "Michael, name him Michael." When I ask my mother why she name me Michael i got a goose bump she said: a whisper told her name the baby boy "Michael" and my mom also said that her guardian angel is St.Michael the Archangel. Well back then there was no technology that can describe if the gender of baby is boy/girl.

##47 - Posted Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 pm
Luminariah

Luminariah

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 4
Luminariah

In-game Name: Luminaria
Forum Name: Luminariah

Luminaria/Luminariah: An off-shoot of Luminary which means a celestial body, or object such as the sun or moon that gives light to others in the darkest of places. It also describes a person who has attained eminence in a field or is an inspiration to others. I've used this name on pretty much every game I have ever played in the past 5 years. It's pretty much who I am in a nutshell, I do my best to help those friends that are in dark places; always the shoulder to lean on.

Dakota: Means "warrior" in Native American Indian, my heritage is a very, very slight part of the Lakota, Sioux, and Choctaw. I'm what you would call a Heinz 57 - I have a little bit of a lot of nationality in me.

##48 - Posted Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm
http://darkheartentertainment.net
jackjackboivin

jackjackboivin

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 187
jackjackboivin

IGN

jackjackboivin - previous minecraft username
Nanobii - my Favorite DJ
IIMikuHatsuneII - Miku Hatsune Famous Vocaloid Singing that i use for my useless vocaloid 3 and 4
Minecart - MINECART LOVE ME!!
Avanna - Another Vocaloid Singer that only Porter Robinson can Wield

IRLN

Takao - Named After the Imperial Japanese Navy "IJN" Heavy Cruiser Takao Class
Not in Kan Colle Or Aiko ok

##49 - Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:01 pm
http://RetricalRAIDS.tumblr.com
iblayne06

iblayne06

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1
iblayne06

Real Name: Kyle- my parents just randomly chose my name on a Name Dictionary like a username, don't know the meaning of my name sparkle
IGN:
Blayne- I chose this name because when I was playing flyff PH that was ver. 11. I saw a strong character in the arena, his name is Blayne, a ranger. I idolize him because he's cool and I also find his name cool. I now use his name in every username and IGN in every game.
KatyaLischina|Katya06- I chose this name because I like this person Smile her name is Katya Lischina. When I first saw her pic, I fell for her immediately catface

##50 - Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:25 am

Sponsored content

Meaning/Reason of your IGN/Real-life Name - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##51 - Posted

Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum