You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasUnderstanding the Xchat

Understanding the Xchat

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I want to clear something up in regards to Mazey's Xchat Page.

First one: those people icons on the right side that names by them. They have certain color code
Green means Guests
Blue means Members
White means Mods
Yellow/Gold means Owners or Staff; which includes GMs, Devs, Admins

Second: I am a Mod just like oResort, Null and few other members of Mazey.  Our job is answer questions that players has in regards to Mazey Flyff. For an example: Problems with DownLoads, problems with Connections, Dungeon Runs, Class characters, Market, and few other things. But, We are not GMs, We don't have the powers like GMs; Teleporting Players, Unfreeze Players, and UnBanned Players.

I'm truly sorry, if we cant help you guys in a full way like GMs can. I'm truly sorry if you guys thinks that I'm a GM, I am not. It just happens that I am always on the Forums, it is all because I'm playing Mazey Flyff on my work Computer. Yes, I'm a writer, and I am writing stories about my gaming experiences.

##1 - Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 4:27 pm
View user profile

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Mods can ask or redirect players in forum to post their concerns if in case they are in need of a help from staffs.

##2 - Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 2:22 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I know, Grey. I just want to clear up some confusing because I am getting lot of players coming up to me in call me, "GM Sir."

##3 - Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum