You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guys! :D

Afanes

Afanes

Hi guys! :D EmptyPosts : 2
Afanes

Hey guys, Afanes here!
I'm a 21 year old european guy who started playing on this server a few days ago Wink
I used to play on the original server of Flyff (on glaphan) some years ago, then I quitted to play Fame (1st Pserver) and after some time I got back to the original (where my main was a psykeeper master lvl 90 (still talking about when Hero was the top level), demian server i guess...); I then quitted the game when I got hacked and the GMs answers was: "sorry for ur loss, but can't help ya". Over eflyff and fame I had spent more than 150€, you do understand I was a bit mad and decided to quit.
I also play Lol (even if now I took a break from it) on EUW where I am Plat V.
Right now I'm finding myself very happy here, already have a slayer who can solo any boss (still have to try CW tough), an arcanist to farm RC, a seraph for bread and butter and a Pvp harlequin that is being built Wink
See you in game! Very Happy
My ign are:
Slayer: Afanes
Seraph: Fanes
Arcanist: Avalanche
Harlquin: Aureus

##1 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Hi guys! :D EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Hi guys! :D Welcome_zpsb9c1c959

To Mazey Flyff !!!

Afanes wrote:I then quitted the game when I got hacked and the GMs answers was: "sorry for ur loss, but can't help ya". Over eflyff and fame I had spent more than 150€, you do understand I was a bit mad and decided to quit.

The All OL or P-Sevrer are not responsible if the player got Hack or Scam this is pretty clear. And the all OL or P-Sevrer always remind the Player to keep their Game Account Info. in Private. Always vigilant.^

Same thing here so keep in Mazey Flyff *Do Not share your Private Info. Game Account. And beware of Scammers.

Here for More Info:

For post office e-mail reminder a Staff of Mazey Flyff w/ indication of "[Staff]" next to their names.
See here for more info^: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t1631-monster-clash-patch-notes-29th-november

There you go^ Always have FUN!!!!

##2 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 12:34 am
Afanes

Afanes

Hi guys! :D EmptyPosts : 2
Afanes

Man, I was top ranked at those times. If you went on the official flyff site and looked down to top psykeepers, you could see my name Wink
I never shared my acc info with anyone, like, EVER.
One day, I logged in, and there was nothing on my ch...
That's the story.
I got hacked. Not scammed. I was not the first, and i had not been the last.
I still remember when Demian got hacked by DeadlyData, the guy who stole the files and created the 1st private server, FlyforFame. There were CWs all around Flaris. This is just to tell you how "safe" was the antihacking in flyff. Actually, be4 V6 (or was it V4), there was completely no protection if I recall well.

##3 - Posted Tue May 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Hi guys! :D Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum