You are not connected. Please login or register

Ambassador

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Ambassador EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Hi. This has come to my attention. I would like to explain this much better.

Yes, Ambassador is fresh new thing that came to Mazey Flyff. As you are aware in https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t3539-colosseum-patchnotes-28th-may

The Ambassador Program
In the coming weeks we will be looking for some players that would like to be ambassadors these will be players that wish to help out by keeping the peace as well as enforcing rules that they see are broken. As an Ambassador you will get a few extra commands that will allow you to help others. This will not be a GM/Admin position.

How to be selected:
At this stage we will be offering this position to people rather then allowing people to apply for it. We will be first off offering it to some of the chat mod's and members of the community who we see helping others. If you are offered the position do not feel inclined to take it, the choice is yours.

Even though %gmlist gives you list of staff members
Ambassador Flyff048

Yes My name is on there, but I am not a GM. I am an Ambassador who is there to help out with Questions, direct you to where you need to go, and even do policy control (make sure the in game rules are follow).

I get bunch of questions:
How do I get this title. You can't get it because it is not a GM Event Costume Title.
How did you get that title: I am a X-Chat Mod in Mazey Flyff Chat room.
How do I become a X-Chat like you: First Off, Don't go to Mazey or Grey or Staff in asking them to get you to become a X-Chat Mod. Second Off, it is a Privilege not a right to have it. I became a X-Chat Mod because I help out the players with their questions and etc, which the Admins/Owner notice it.

That right there. Admins/Owners will choice who they think is good for X-Chat Mod and they will choice who they think is good to have Ambassador title.

Here is another questions that keeps coming to me:
My friend has gotten a banned account, is there a way to recovery it: No, I will not deal with this type of questions, because I have no authority nor the privilege to over step my boundaries in overturning my bosses' decision of banning players. If you guys got banned, then you did something illegal. So pay the price and server the time! And I will not help you out with that at all.....

##1 - Posted Fri May 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Ambassador EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Good luck Legion! I think you're suited to be the ambassador but I hope you can be a GM someday. Smile

##2 - Posted Fri May 30, 2014 3:43 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I m hoping that this post that I have made will truly and finally answers all the questions that I m keeping on getting....

Thanks Shai.

Ambassadors are like Junior GMs. They can kick, they can warning, they can also banned. Yeah Ambassadors cant do GM Events, but they can do their own events. Yeah Ambassadors have more roaming allowance then a GM does.

##3 - Posted Fri May 30, 2014 6:30 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Ambassador EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

Good luck <3

btw i keep looking for you i never saw u in game xD i wanna go PK mode vs you i think it will be fun since other players don't like it for some reason they join PK channel -.-'

##4 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:57 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

This is a new title which it will take some time for players to get used to having a player that's on a border between Player and GM.

##5 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

Ambassador EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

eeewww!hahaha xD

##6 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:43 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

iPvPeRz please show some respect in the forums

##7 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:09 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Ambassador EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

Hey, I see you have FM skills in your action slot, but how are you using an axe?

##8 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

vargant axe remodel by ultimate black 2 hand axe.

##9 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 am

Sponsored content

Ambassador Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum