You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asas Economic Disaster

Economic Disaster

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

yahooo123

yahooo123

@Grey wrote:We really understand your point and sad to say, staffs can't control the prices being set by players in selling their items. The law of demand and supply also applies on the how players set their prices but the sad part is some may take advantage of these circumstances to increase abnormally the in-game economic price on in-demand items. The only advised I could give is to stop patronizing over-priced items although I am not really sure if that will work for some. But it may eventually affect the price if in case majority of the community won't patronize items with not-so-reasonable price.

An alternative way to obtain the set if players don't want to buy it through RP or donate for it, is to exert an effort to take several quests (or buying Mazey Quest Chips from players) in case some can't afford.

Sir Grey I think people who are selling things at the wrong prices should be punished because if this economy disaster goes it it'll destroy the server and people will try to go to the other flyffs

Even 5 of my friend aren't playing MAZEY already because of this economy disaster. `.`

##26 - Posted on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 pm
View user profile

Tranquility

Tranquility

@yahooo123 wrote:
@Grey wrote:We really understand your point and sad to say, staffs can't control the prices being set by players in selling their items. The law of demand and supply also applies on the how players set their prices but the sad part is some may take advantage of these circumstances to increase abnormally the in-game economic price on in-demand items. The only advised I could give is to stop patronizing over-priced items although I am not really sure if that will work for some. But it may eventually affect the price if in case majority of the community won't patronize items with not-so-reasonable price.

An alternative way to obtain the set if players don't want to buy it through RP or donate for it, is to exert an effort to take several quests (or buying Mazey Quest Chips from players) in case some can't afford.

Sir Grey I think people who are selling things at the wrong prices should be punished because if this economy disaster goes it it'll destroy the server and people will try to go to the other flyffs

Even 5 of my friend aren't playing MAZEY already because of this economy disaster. `.`

I don't think you understand.

The price of items being bought and sold are by the players.
The staff can't do anything about it.
They can't punish people for selling something cheap, high or even overpriced.
Why? It's us the players of Mazey deciding how high we want our items to sell.

##27 - Posted on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 am
View user profile

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I will explain this.... When it comes to two different Mazey Economies, Donations involving the Real Life Money is the only thing that Mazey himself needs to take control of. But once the Donation Items falls into the hands of those Donor Players, it is up to the sellers to pick out the price that they want their items to be selling at.

This economy disaster is actually revealing the true meaning--> "I hate OP prices" You guys can truly control your own in game economy, which means DO NOT SPEND time in worrying about the other players' Private Shops. If you guys wants someone to be drawn to your private shop, then offer something that can be sold at a low price.

High prices will sell slowly, but low prices will sell faster. Many players are more interests in finding things at a low price then at a very high prices.

##28 - Posted on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:44 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##29 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum