You are not connected. Please login or register

Aurum Set Prices

iRed

iRed

Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

How much does it worth in game? It's a Mentalist Aurum Set +10 with MC Cards... no SOPA tho (it's clean)

In addition, I suggest to make a "Price Check" section under the Marketplace section on forums.

Thanks in advance!

##1 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Aurum mentalist set with MC(no awakes) will probably be worth around 500-600rp while a full donate set will probably be roughly 900rp. If you're curious though, other jobs would even cost around 1.2krp now. Kinda ironic that although the aurums are all with MC and SOPA, they still differ on prices depending on the job. It's because those jobs are in demand from what I see.

As for your suggestion, that's a good idea.

##2 - Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:27 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

If we do get a Price Check section in the market. Here is the thing: No one really follows the prices anyways. The Price of Donation Points will still continue sky rocket to a point that it is not worth to buying Donation Points.

##3 - Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:37 am
iRaidenz

iRaidenz

Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 2
iRaidenz

I'd like to know how much can I buy an Aurum TEMPLAR SET clean 4/4 MC Cards.

##4 - Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

iRaidenz wrote:I'd like to know how much can I buy an Aurum TEMPLAR SET clean 4/4 MC Cards.

Same as mentalist set, 500~600rp.

##5 - Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Pinki wrote:Aurum mentalist set with MC(no awakes) will probably be worth around 500-600rp while a full donate set will probably be roughly 900rp. If you're curious though, other jobs would even cost around 1.2krp now. Kinda ironic that although the aurums are all with MC and SOPA, they still differ on prices depending on the job. It's because those jobs are in demand from what I see.

Thank you! <3

LEgionDark wrote:If we do get a Price Check section in the market. Here is the thing: No one really follows the prices anyways. The Price of Donation Points will still continue sky rocket to a point that it is not worth to buying Donation Points.

But the point of having a Price Check section is that newbies like me and many others will be able to know the current prices of items. I felt a little hurt for posting this in the General Chat area... that's why I suggested for the addition of a Price Check section.

EDIT:
I would even suggest to make some kind of "Official Prices" thread... containing the average prices of everything in game. Would be a GREAT guide for newcomers. I can make it if some of you help me a little bit. What do you think?

##6 - Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:14 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Pinki wrote:Aurum mentalist set with MC(no awakes) will probably be worth around 500-600rp while a full donate set will probably be roughly 900rp. If you're curious though, other jobs would even cost around 1.2krp now. Kinda ironic that although the aurums are all with MC and SOPA, they still differ on prices depending on the job. It's because those jobs are in demand from what I see.

Maybe because of the law of supply and demand. Smile

LEgionDark wrote:If we do get a Price Check section in the market. Here is the thing: No one really follows the prices anyways. The Price of Donation Points will still continue sky rocket to a point that it is not worth to buying Donation Points.

I believe Grey is thinking about making a Price Check Topic. I don't know about the section. I brought this kind of topic to him and he said he was thinking about it. If ever I get the chance to be back again in-game, I think I'll make one. But that's not a certainty yet.

Last edited by Shai on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

The way I have seen the Price Check Topic being run... It is going to be a tricky thing to keep everything at the basic price level.

It was original 150RP per 5dp, then it climb up +30RP ^ to be 180RP.

But, when I had a chance to use DPs, I basically put a 150RP as the Highest Set worth of Donation, then I had basically sold them for like 140RP or less.

Demands Supplies
---------------------------------
^
Theory is not really a sea-saw at all. But it more of a business bar graph. Higher of Demands for Buying Donation Items does not mean that price of DP should be sky rocketing. It is actual much different in an opposite direction. The Price of DP should be actual lowering.

Lot of players are thinking.... "If I set it high then i can get lot of Red Perins out of it." Well, it is the high prices that are being a barrier against the chances of making good quick sells.

##8 - Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:49 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Aurum Set Prices EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:The way I have seen the Price Check Topic being run... It is going to be a tricky thing to keep everything at the basic price level.

It was original 150RP per 5dp, then it climb up +30RP ^ to be 180RP.

But, when I had a chance to use DPs, I basically put a 150RP as the Highest Set worth of Donation, then I had basically sold them for like 140RP or less.

I agree. That's why the ones who will maintain a Price Check Thread should update it regularly. And I don't think it will be much of an hassle considering that some players can share their own opinion on it too.

LEgionDark wrote:
Demands                       Supplies
---------------------------------
                   ^
Theory is not really a sea-saw at all. But it more of a business bar graph. Higher of Demands for Buying Donation Items does not mean that price of DP should be sky rocketing. It is actual much different in an opposite direction. The Price of DP should be actual lowering.

Lot of players are thinking.... "If I set it high then i can get lot of Red Perins out of it."  Well, it is the high prices that are being a barrier against the chances of making good quick sells.

I guess players think of that exact same way that you implied is not bad at all. I don't mean that you said it was bad. They have every opportunity to raise prices because of the Aurum Set they own or sell. I mean if I have a Seraph FD Aurum Set, I wouldn't sell it high to get more RPs, right? But if I have like Harlequin's or FM's, that's the opportunity I have to raise the price for my own benefit considering that I know that players will still buy it. Like I've said on other previous topic, buy and sell is a gamble.

I know nothing about DPs prices. I mean it always differ. It's pretty tricky, the logic of DPs. I guess it's not about Higher of Demands only, like you've said. Maybe the fame of an item as something to do about the prices too.

##9 - Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 pm
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

The price section wouldn't be here to try to "tie" the prices. Its purpose would be, for example, a newcomer wants to know the price of a sacred knuckle clean.. then we would say "around 150rp" and after the question was given his topic could be closed. The Price Check Section would work much better than a Price Check Thread.

The cheapest Aurum Templar Clean I've found so far is 580RP.. without MC cards... is that okay?

##10 - Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

iRed wrote:
The cheapest Aurum Templar Clean I've found so far is 580RP.. without MC cards... is that okay?

I bet you can still find a price lower than that.

##11 - Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 am

Sponsored content

Aurum Set Prices Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum