You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasPlease Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent !

Please Re - Balance Of Classes Urgent !

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

avatar

prolaps

Newbie
Posts : 2
Points : 4
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-10-19
prolaps
  
All Are Seeing as these are ridiculous BP With 2 Sets + Macro and its Attack and Defense are the Very High This practically Classes Other Impossible Jump In Sieges Unless all BPs What did Would Be Very Scrotum 'm sure many agree with me ... and BP 's Macros will disagree , but this is other flyffs are very well balanced I even go abandon mazey case BPs still remain invincible Please Pinching it Accuracy give more value to Slayers , Crack , Mentalist , and Arcanist Why are very Weak ! Sad


Grateful For Attention ... that's just the opinion of a player who likes a lot Mazey !

##1 - Posted on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:03 pm
View user profile
avatar

WeedLove

Sr. Member
Posts : 294
Points : 334
Likes Received : 18
Join date : 2014-05-16
WeedLove
  
I think it's not having 2 sets. It's the MACRO itself.

Switching manually from attack to hp set and vise versa takes 2-5 secs if you're awesome enough but w/ macro, well yeah less than 1 sec :>




##2 - Posted on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:49 pm
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2958
Points : 2139
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
I agree with WeedLove. But not just BP benefits from Macro. Basically all the jobs can use macro and since it's legal here, that's often times the case. If you can't beat them, just join them. Perhaps that's the motto for Macro users. I, myself, is not in favor of Macro. I don't even use Macro before. But we can't do nothing about it, I guess. Mazey legalized Macro here and that's the verdict. Unless, he wants to change the rules.

And don't worry to much about siege. We have a variety of siege games here. Like no switching siege and stuff. You can join there and use any job if you want. Don't put yourself in despair because of that. It's all about having fun. Best of luck, then!

##3 - Posted on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:51 pm
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
I agree with Shai. It is all about having fun. Also, another thing, why does FMs are stuck with having two sets of gears? When in the reality of this game, that number of sets are can go beyond in having two sets for the FM.

But I have looked at some of the classes:
Knight might be the king of tanking, but that does not stop other classes to be a tanker
Blade might be the King of ICD (increase of Critical Damage) or fast killing class, but that does not stop other classes to be a ICD or fast killing classes
Seraph might be the King of Buffs, but that does not stop Forcemaster to be a Buff class as well.
Arcanist might be the King of Farming, so can other classes.




##4 - Posted on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:35 pm
View user profile
avatar

prolaps

Newbie
Posts : 2
Points : 4
Likes Received : 0
Join date : 2014-10-19
prolaps
  
good to see the ' subject ' Re - Balancing this out of the question , the final most are FM ! But a bit ... leaving aside the case of macro and have 2 sets ... yet few will speak here , in this FM this ridiculously strong guy with a lot of defense , attack and hp ... but each class have their respective qualities but unfortunately this FM highlighted in the main , I personally never liked FMs see other Slayer and the Seraph Soloing GS servers , is not a fact so amazing but there is a value in the class instead of just to be farm is good for GS , but I believe in my opinion that FM is having a prominent place on that server and not agree to ' I have allied myself ' to them because I know very well that if the EVA arcanist no it had not Delay somewhat complicate the lives of FMs .
But then I see this will be the case not solved , not without other people start to complain hope this topic does not die anytime soon ....

Everyone Has the Right to give his views and his criticisms !

##5 - Posted on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 am
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2958
Points : 2139
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
Of course everyone has the right to give their opinion. As long as it remains formal. Though I'm not saying that you are ranting, I was just stating the possible scenario that we have to keep our comments as humanely as possible.

And in the subject of rebalancing, sure, FM has their ASAL. But after an ASAL is casted, FMs are vulnerable. Why do I get this opinion that you want to nerf ASAL? ASAL is their only weapon. Macro is the only one that helps FMs to be invincible. After ASAL they switch to STA gears. But what if they can't switch? And as you've said, FMs have a prominent space. And I can say that that goes for other private servers too. But I do agree that rebalancing is badly needed here.

I can assure you that this topic will remain for discussion as long as their is no vulgar words written. And if I get your idea wrong, perhaps because I can't clearly understand what you are saying. I apologize for that.

##6 - Posted on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
@aceportgaz wrote:
@Shai wrote:
And in the subject of rebalancing, sure, FM has their ASAL. But after an ASAL is casted, FMs are vulnerable. Why do I get this opinion that you want to nerf ASAL? ASAL is their only weapon. Macro is the only one that helps FMs to be invincible. After ASAL they switch to STA gears. But what if they can't switch?

Invincible??? You're funny.

From my point of view, STA or I would say 'Defense' has always been the key. Another thing, ASAL might be their number #1 arsenal, but actual, FM is ForceMaster, a class whose ability is to use all of its skills in its control. Yes, lot of people here at Mazey Flyff, thinks that FM is only for PvP with its ASAL. Yes, FM are OP in both PvE and PvP fields. Also, I m only one here who can basically use a FM for everything from boss hunting, dungeon raiding, PvP, Pk, and even farming. Why? I used more then just str/int combination.

##8 - Posted on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:57 pm
View user profile
avatar

Ramon

Ex-GM
Posts : 233
Points : 259
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-07-18
Ramon
  
^Seriously.. ASAL is the only thing BPs have when it comes to PVP (in terms of killing people of course).

A lot of people here think its only for PvP because there are WAY better classes for your PvE stuff, thats why your statement "FM are OP in both PvE and PvP" is wrong. They are not OP in the PvE part of the game.
Anywho... You are only one who is using a FM for all of the PvE stuff because most other people know that it is way more benefiting to use another class for that..

To the topic.. with the introduction of the halved damage at 450m+ HP it should be interesting to see the development as FMs cant just stay in their STA EQ to kill like Arcas or other STR only players.

Also one of the bigger issues a lot of players seem to disregard in term of sieging is that it has become trend that all of the FD switchers just join one, or two guilds on the server. I've seen some sieges where the winning team just stand in the Siege arena at the end of the siege and is like "that was boring". Well, just think about joining other guilds so there would be actual competition between players rather than just joining one guild all the time.

##9 - Posted on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
Florentina wrote:^Seriously.. ASAL is the only thing BPs have when it comes to PVP (in terms of killing people of course).

A lot of people here think its only for PvP because there are WAY better classes for your PvE stuff, thats why your statement "FM are OP in both PvE and PvP" is wrong. They are not OP in the PvE part of the game.
Anywho... You are only one who is using a FM for all of the PvE stuff because most other people know that it is way more benefiting to use another class for that..

To the topic.. with the introduction of the halved damage at 450m+ HP it should be interesting to see the development as FMs cant just stay in their STA EQ to kill like Arcas or other STR only players.

Also one of the bigger issues a lot of players seem to disregard in term of sieging is that it has become trend that all of the FD switchers just join one, or two guilds on the server. I've seen some sieges where the winning team just stand in the Siege arena at the end of the siege and is like "that was boring". Well, just think about joining other guilds so there would be actual competition between players rather than just joining one guild all the time.

First off, Everything is about 'Being Quick', which majority of players thinks that a class character is only good for one simple skill. FM's ASAL, RM's HC, Mental's Spirit Bomb, Arcanist's WindField/Eva, Jester's HOP, Knight's reflection, Ranger's Condor Drive, and so on... A simple 'Donor Way' of playing a game, Quick and Fast, Get in and Get out, and so on. This suggestion of changing this or that around, is mainly because players wants things done quick and get it over with. This whole 'Boring Issue' is comman tactics of trying to get something nerf up in a way of trying to get some advantage over other players without actual spending time in finding another way through the problem.

Yes, I am the only one who believes that FM is OP in both PvE and PvP sides of the game, because I am strategic-critical thinking, game playing Nerd, who has so much patient to find other ways to play this game without the need for all 8 characters, dual logging, or couple systems and etc... The two items in this game that are OP is the Mazey Codes for the Characters and the Donation Items which are the end game pieces.



##10 - Posted on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 pm
View user profile
avatar

Ramon

Ex-GM
Posts : 233
Points : 259
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-07-18
Ramon
  
Honestly, all of that made so little sense to me, I am really lost right now.
Also, players think that some classes are only good with a certain skill because it is just like that. Take away ASAL from BP, and no one would be playing that class, well maybe besides you. Take away HoP from YJ and it would be gone as well.
Nothing is wrong with your so called "Donor Way". This server wouldn't exist without donors, but nevermind about that ..

I won't even comment on that strategic-critical thinking part... You are simply just leaving out huge benefiting factors that are implemented in the game (couple system, speed power ups and stuff) so you probably dont see the issue I was talking about



##11 - Posted on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
you guys thinks that FM is OverPower, due to its skill aka ASAL in the PvP. That can be taken in consideration. But from my point of view, I took FM out of the PvP and place it into the PvE. For the fact that it takes 85$ US dollor or up to 16,150RP per class character in this game. So, cause of the cost of having a class for each task, is too expensive, which is the reason why I know FM is OverPower in PvE field.



##12 - Posted on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 am
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  


This is what I am talking about with FM being OP in the PvE areas.

##14 - Posted on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:40 pm
View user profile
avatar

Nowaki

Member
Posts : 193
Points : 261
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-04-30
Nowaki
  
1st tha all... there's nothing new about what im reading... FM have been Op here since always, yeah azal think.... almost ranged skill with 1b+ damage, belive or no (lul) thats Op....plus the hight hp/def they can reach they are really OP in pvp and, just a FM can kill an other FM in fair way..... Leaving PvE by side, where if u get ICD all classes can do it well (yeah exept for magic classes, like Arcas, but they are kings of AOE, and mentalist, that they are just useless and nerfed in every posible way) so its no a big deal.
2- Legion, srry to tell, but (atleast in this post) you're extremly egocentric with the "im the only one who know how to play" .... Just that.....
3- back to the topic, as i said before, that problem has been here since ever (after wipe) ..... thats more a long time ago... i've read tons of topics like this... and nothing have changed (exept for nerf to mentalist, they nerfed a not-so good class that just few people play it.... (yes still have that in mind)) and personality, i dont think they wtong chance soon

##15 - Posted on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
I am not going to argue in this post or start slandering people around.
FM are OP here at Mazey, simple fact, which I am not going to argue with that.

Base on the facts, that there been discussion of how FD are much stronger and that FD is final end game set. So basically for all 8 class that would be a major economy disaster to deal with. Especially for a non-donor player.

I took FM OP out of the PvP Area and see if FM OP can work out in the PvE Area. Which basically, It has been successful trail, which basically save me lot of $$$ instead of wasting 85$ on every single character class. You guys way of playing is that every single character class places a certain role, which is one thing that I have been testing on. I am not going to argue with that either.

I am using the FM for a reason it is total OP in this server and I do not need other characters classes when I can basically use FM's history of being known as the "JACK OF ALL TRADES".

I can even back that up with the price of FD FM that has been mention and basically tell you, it is lot cheap to just make tons of characters and use the items that you can get from the NPC. That is another reason why things here at Mazey are totally OP.

##16 - Posted on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 pm
View user profile
avatar

Ramon

Ex-GM
Posts : 233
Points : 259
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-07-18
Ramon
  
Apart from the fact that most of your post is not understandable at all and you are just stating things without actually backing them up with any kind of logic.

Additionally you keep saying you're not going to argue about any of the stuff you say, so why are you posting it? You do know where we are right now? It's called General Discussion. DISCUSSION. If you don't want to hear anyone elses opinion on that matter then simply just don't post in a Discussion topic...

##17 - Posted on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:41 pm
View user profile
avatar

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 188
Points : 295
Likes Received : 19
Join date : 2013-07-02
Amnesty
  
@LEgionDark wrote:
I am using the FM for a reason it is total OP in this server and I do not need other characters classes when I can basically use FM's history of being known as the "JACK OF ALL TRADES".

The full quote is "jack of all trades, master of none." While you may see it as an all around good character, which it is, the fact of the matter is that it is NOT the best at any one thing. This is why people make multiple classes depending on what is needed.

##18 - Posted on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:39 pm
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2958
Points : 2139
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
I have to say that I agree with Amnesty. Though I know it is irrelevant.(this post)



Last edited by Shai on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

##19 - Posted on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:04 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
Well honestly, there is a saying. 'A Picture is worth a thousands words.'


This is supposed to be the basic job for a slayer right? Then why am I able to do the Boss Hunting with a FM not a slayer.
Here is another proof by the Game Screen Shot


oh really here is a FM farming in Arzia


That's the thing, You guys way of playing is your guys option to make, but that is what it is...option. Oh yeah, here is another one for you: Aurum ForceMaster Sets: All Stats +1000, Hp +500%, Added Damage of Critical Hits + 1000%, Stamina + 500. Isn't ADOCH supposed to be for Boss Hunting? BtW, I am not going argue with you guys in bringing up stupid childish name calling bunch of BS.

Florentina on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:41 am
Apart from the fact that most of your post is not understandable at all and you are just stating things without actually backing them up with any kind of logic.

any kind of logic? You want a logic. Here is a simple logic fact, GM Event Weapons like Death Slayer of Exceed is an Vargant weapon, so is Razgal's Sword and even Sasuke Sword... oh what... there is Bruce Lee Fist, then there is new Death Scythe, Chainsaw, Blade of Chaos which all have the word Vargant in them. Vargant means any class can use them for anything the player wants to use them for. Oh wait, that's right...it does not fit into your guys logical thinking, since you guys are mainly focusing on the skills of a character.

Amnesty on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:39 am
The full quote is "jack of all trades, master of none." While you may see it as an all around good character, which it is, the fact of the matter is that it is NOT the best at any one thing. This is why people make multiple classes depending on what is needed.

depending on what is needed? sounds like an option. Like I am going to say, I do not need to spend 85$ on an Arcanist for it to be a farmer, when I can do a speed farming with my FM. Oh I do not need to spend another 85$ on a Blade for a Boss Hunting, when I can use the ADOCH from Aurum FM set and other ICD awakes on my FM. A simple 170$ US dollars being saved.

Here is a big logic......PLAYING this Game as cheap and as much free you can without having to spend real money in a game like this. Oh here is another Logic Thinking....FOCUS ON ONE CHARACTER at a time...that's right, big time RP Saving tip.






##20 - Posted on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 pm
View user profile
avatar

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Posts : 816
Points : 917
Likes Received : 27
Join date : 2014-06-17
BeardedSatan
  
Let me just butt in for a moment since this is an open discussion.

@LEgionDark wrote:I do not need to spend 85$ on an Arcanist for it to be a farmer

You actually don't need to spend 85$ on an Arcanist for it to farm. The class could, even with just the Catalyst Staff for the DCT% Bonus. I'm not saying that speed farming using a certain character is a bad thing, but isn't it time consuming? One has to click every monster, every time. Why not just AoE Farm with the poorly geared Arcanist. Plus, you could swap the donate costume set from your character with the donates to the Arcanist for the lucky box in the set effect. Add the Sea King Cloak to the equation then the rate of RC/RP per hour would be of great difference between the two farming styles mentioned above.

I apologize in advance if I have crossed any lines and please do not hesitate to correct me if I'm mistaken.

##21 - Posted on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 am
View user profile
avatar

Ramon

Ex-GM
Posts : 233
Points : 259
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-07-18
Ramon
  
You just dont get the fact that you don't even need to spend a single DP for Arcaniststs to do better in farming than FMs. Same thing with slayers, you don't need any kind of Donate Item to be way faster than your ForceMaster with those 5 M Damage. Also you are the one bringing up the Donate Items here, not us:

@LEgionDark wrote:Aurum ForceMaster Sets: All Stats +1000, Hp +500%, Added Damage of Critical Hits + 1000%, Stamina + 500.




@LEgionDark wrote:
You want a logic. Here is a simple logic fact, GM Event Weapons like Death Slayer of Exceed is an Vargant weapon, so is Razgal's Sword and even Sasuke Sword... oh what... there is Bruce Lee Fist, then there is new Death Scythe, Chainsaw, Blade of Chaos which all have the word Vargant in them. Vargant means any class can use them for anything the player wants to use them for.

That is correct, but I don't see how this has anything to do with the topic.

@LEgionDark wrote:
Oh wait, that's right...it does not fit into your guys logical thinking, since you guys are mainly focusing on the skills of a character.

No one ever said you couldn't use those weapons with any class/level but fact is, that those weapons are just for modelling issues, nothing else...

@LEgionDark wrote:
depending on what is needed? sounds like an option. Like I am going to say, I do not need to spend 85$ on an Arcanist for it to be a farmer, when I can do a speed farming with my FM. Oh I do not need to spend another 85$ on a Blade for a Boss Hunting, when I can use the ADOCH from Aurum FM set and other ICD awakes on my FM. A simple 170$ US dollars being saved.

And like I said, I do not need to spend any kind of money, no one does if they just want to farm. Get Kalgas Gears for few RP, Basic Access, awake it a little bit and thats it.
Also your "Speed Farming" is nothing compared to farming as an Arca, just sayin'

@LEgionDark wrote:
Here is a big logic......PLAYING this Game as cheap and as much free you can without having to spend real money in a game like this. Oh here is another Logic Thinking....FOCUS ON ONE CHARACTER at a time...that's right, big time RP Saving tip.

You are the one talking about Aurum Gear (which is donate gear, barely any player starts the game and farms that many MQC to get it ingame), so you are the one that brings up the part of spending money on the game.
Also it might save some RP in the beginning to focus on one character but I can tell you that everyone that just goes for a combo of Arcanist and Slayer for Farming/Colo/Dungeons (WITHOUT Aurum Gear or any other Donate Items) is much much better off than you are with your FM for everything.

And because you like pictures that much:

Spoiler:


100% Non Donate - I didn't even take much effort into this as I am missing couple, cards, PT Skills, Buff Pet ect. This was just to show you what you can get without even your Aurum for FM. Whole stuff probably is about 30 RP if not less.


##22 - Posted on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 am
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
All I have to say is everyone is entitled to their opinion, therefore being upset or mad about someone else commenting towards your opinion/post is very childish if you can't handle the criticism or feedback then please stfu. With that being said its also everyone's choice on whether or not they want to donate and if so which class all classes have their ups and downs. The only reason to donate honestly is only to obtain the items much quicker (so farming is not involved) there is nothing speical about donating but if you feel thr need to farm then by all means go for it but do not force it towards others most people do not want to sit there for hours after hours farming 100k+ MQC for aurum or 400k red chips for wings all classes can be played with out donating like I said before. Its just up to people if your lazy go for it if not then go farm

##23 - Posted on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:49 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Posts : 1551
Points : 10233
Likes Received : 156
Join date : 2013-11-09
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily
  
@LEgionDark wrote:-blabla- or up to 16,150RP per class character in this game.
I like your maths. Seriously. No wonder you think that everything is OP.
Off-topic: Be my buyer ridicule

Florentina wrote:And because you like pictures that much:
Spoiler:


100% Non Donate - I didn't even take much effort into this as I am missing couple, cards, PT Skills, Buff Pet ect. This was just to show you what you can get without even your Aurum for FM. Whole stuff probably is about 30 RP if not less.
Made me chuckle a bit.

Legion - Truth be told, I am lost with your 'logic' ._.

##24 - Posted on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


♪♫ Yeah I’m young, 21, living in a crazy world
But I know the difference between a man and a herb ♪♫
View user profile http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2958
Points : 2139
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
And sure you can farm RC and boss hunt with your FM. But is that efficient? I probably should say no to that. As far as efficiency goes, I know you know this somehow, Arcanist is still the top class for farming RC and Slayers for boss hunting. And I agree with BeardedSatan that you didn't need to spend even 100+ RP for an Arcanist if you just want to farm with RC same thing goes for Slayers and based on Florentina's screenshot, it was just proven. And considering the fact that he even attacked a Red Meteonyker and gain 25m+ damage unlike your damage on a Cyclops which is about 5m+ only.

I know how you love FMs. I know how you are dying to prove them being "Jack of All Trades" but sure FMs are not master of none. They have their ASAL for instance. I know the bottomline of your comment is to show us how flexible you can be with your FM. Sure, I can see that. But like I've said above, it's all about efficiency. Making another class for farming and boss hunting won't do you any harm. And consider that you won't spend $ on them just like what you are pointing out. Or even spend time leveling a couple.

And yes, Daily is right. You really are rather OP on your calculations. And frankly speaking, I wouldn't even consider spending 16,150 RP per class as you just pointed out, specially on an Arcanist if my only goal is to farm them RCs.

##25 - Posted on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum