You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Suggestions » Website Suggestions » asasDonation related thingy

Donation related thingy

pienapple

pienapple

Double donation point again please? or when this will occur again? I havent joined when it was on. Sad

Also,  donation items have slightly better stat but can donator get a little more? like ability to tele ppl to their location maybe idk? cant really think much

##1 - Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 pm
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I understand that donor wants something that non-donors don't have. And I believe there is one. Donors could get instant donate items compared to non-donors where they should farm for months. And donor items have a slightly different better stats compared to non-donor weapons. If only you will observe. About the ability to teleport and stuff, I don't think so. And why? I understand that you want to have a unique leverage compared to non-donors. But I don't think that it will happen. Though I could be wrong.

About double donation point, this will not just happen in a snap of a finger. And yes, it will occur again. Perhaps on thanksgiving day, or Christmas. The dates I've given is not a guarantee but the only certainty is that double donation point will happen sometime soon.

##2 - Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:02 pm
View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum