You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasgm where are you?

gm where are you?

jo

jo

many gm but most of the time not online. what happened?

##1 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 am
View user profile

Coeur

Coeur

It's because every GM lives in different places. In short, different time zones.

##2 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:55 am
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree with what Coeur said. Perhaps you have a different time zone? Because when I play at GMT+8 time zone, I often times see WhiteNoise and Pinkii online. I understand if I won't be able to see other GMs online especially Florentina because we live in a different time zone. Though if you have any concerns, you can just post them here at forums and I other player might help you out. Smile

Last edited by Shai on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

##3 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 am
View user profile

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

You can always send us a PM here in the forums if you have any concerns and we're not online.

##4 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:38 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

Ramon

Ex-GM
Ramon

@Shai wrote:I agree with what Coeur said. Perhaps you have a different time zone? Because when I play at GMT+8 time zone, I often times see WhiteNoise and Pinkii online. I understand if I won't be able to see other GMs online especially Florentina because we live in a different time zone. Though if you have any concerns, you can just post them here at forums and I other player might help you out. Smile

Basically this. GMT+1 here

##5 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:32 am
View user profile

jo

jo

im aware of different time zones, so there must be any gm online. sometimes 3-4 hrs no gm online.

##6 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 pm
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I see. I understand where you are coming from but we have to consider that even we have same time zones, and as cliche as this may sound, GMs as well as Admins have their own activity in real-life that's why there are times when they can't just be online. Their supposed to be rest hour is the only time they have to attend on their duties and responsibilities as a staff member. But nevertheless, as I've said above, you are always welcome to post any of your concerns or problems here at forums and we might help you out. And as WhiteNoise said, you could message them too here at forums. By the way, what's your time zone?

##7 - Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:59 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum