You are not connected. Please login or register

New Patch/Update Suggestion +

WeedLove

WeedLove

New Patch/Update Suggestion +  EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Hi there Mazey and the good ppl of the community

I have just a small concerns about the patch/update 11/20/14 which led me making this suggestion thread.

1. Added a damage cap to EVA Storm only under certain circumstances:
With Heavens Step = No damage cap/change
Without Heavens Step = Max damage of 200m

I know there's a good reason behind adding a cap on EVA Storm damage but why w/ such circumstances?

I mean look at it, if you don't have Heavens Step buff (PVP+80%) your max damage for EVA is 200m, and with buffs you can go all the way up to 300m+ (Possibly), for me its not making any sense, but then again like I said there could be a good reason.

So I'm suggestion 3 things:
Spoiler:

And YES! I'am an Arcanist

2. GM Pet size adjustments, especially for CFlyff2 pet, I know you've seen some complaints or rather suggestions to make them smaller because some ppl take advantage because of it's size or whatsoever, but i find the adjustments way too much Imho. so what I propose is a little bit changes not just on cflyff2.

- Cflyff2 = 40% smaller
- Orange Robot = 10% smaller
- Love Robot = 10% smaller
- Cflyff 4 = 100% bigger
- Cflyff 1 = 100% bigger

3. If possible make the Devil Hariband into "Mask" instead of "Hair" because I think it could be an awesome mask model

Thats all folks.

If any of these suggestions must be DENIED or ACCEPTED , I really love to hear a Justifiable reason(s) from Mazey himself.

btw ginger bread still has 14mins duration

Last edited by WeedLove on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:22 pm
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

New Patch/Update Suggestion +  EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

Bigger the new pets are the more problems that they will cause in the game. The point of them being re-sized is to remove the advantage of a player over another player. The thing is the pets are not supposed to be a moveable shield of where a player can hide behind it and prevent another player to kill that player.

1. Added a damage cap to EVA Storm only under certain circumstances:

I can see where Mazey had went with that. If With Heavents Step has a no damage cap/change, then lot of players would try to OP the option "Without Havens Step" towards their advantage, so to prevent that, Mazey made a max damage cap.

##2 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:55 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

New Patch/Update Suggestion +  EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

LadyLilith wrote:Bigger the new pets are the more problems that they will cause in the game. The point of them being re-sized is to remove the advantage of a player over another player. The thing is the pets are not supposed to be a moveable shield of where a player can hide behind it and prevent another player to kill that player.

Your opinion(s) are very much welcome, however I believe I've have already mentioned it - "TAKING ADVANTAGE of the Pet's Sizes", if you understand I'm suggestion to reconsider the adjustments on sizes, not to put them back the way they were before. :>

LadyLilith wrote: 1. Added a damage cap to EVA Storm only under certain circumstances:

I can see where Mazey had went with that. If With Heavents Step has a no damage cap/change, then lot of players would try to OP the option "Without Havens Step" towards their advantage, so to prevent that, Mazey made a max damage cap.

Seriously, what exactly you mean by If With Heavents Step has a no damage cap/change, then lot of players would try to OP the option "Without Havens Step" towards their advantage. , I'm sorry but I think  it doesn't makes any sense either.

Anyhow, I might just wait for a response from Mazey.

Feel free to post +1 if you agree or -1 if not, a well-constructed criticisms are highly appreciated.

##3 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
New Patch/Update Suggestion +  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

It is about Balance out the heavens step when it comes to Arcanist. Pickup pets should not be bigger then the playing character.

##4 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:01 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
New Patch/Update Suggestion +  EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

WeedLove wrote:I mean look at it, if you don't have Heavens Step buff (PVP+80%) your max damage for EVA is 200m, and with buffs you can go all the way up to 300m+ (Possibly), for me its not making any sense, but then again like I said there could be a good reason.

So I'm suggestion 3 things:
- Increase the damage cap to 250m given the same circumstance is applied

- Reverse the Circumstance:
   - With heavens step buffs = Damage cap of 250m
   - Without heavens step buff = No Cap

- Remove the damage cap (back how they were before)

3. If possible make the Devil Hariband into "Mask" instead of "Hair" because I think it could be an awesome mask model

btw ginger bread still has 14mins duration

The reason for the change was to balance out the classes.

Force Masters and Harlequins now receive a damage penalty when their HP is above 450m. Previously, without Heaven's Step, Arcanists could hit ~230m in full damage gear. It follows that two hits could easily take out Force Masters and Harlequins while they were in mid-swap/damage gear. This obviously isn't fair, as as such, the damage was reduced by roughly 30m to compensate for this change.

I've witnessed multiple sieges with this change, and in no way has it affected an Arcanist's ability to do well.

---

Devil Hairband comes in two forms, a Mask and a Hair. The Hair was the one given out during the Halloween Event. The Mask is given out as a GM prize. It's unlikely that there will be a change, as it is unfair to those who won the Mask in a GM event.

---

The duration of Gingerbread and Christmas Cake will be updated in the next patch.

Thank you for your suggestions.

##5 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:21 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

New Patch/Update Suggestion +  Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum