You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasHave Fun....

Have Fun....

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I m not changing the prices of what you guys constantly saying say this price is and that.

Mazey explain to me that players makes mutliple accounts just for trading in the flaris QIs for Mazey. Daily mention about how she grabs Mazey Quest chips and so on.

I picked FM because people say that it can be strong in PvP Fughts, but  i heard that players thinks that FM can be built through donations only. Lot players said that it is not worth in having aurum set missing pieces.  Who said that I m not using an incomplete set. I do have a complete set, but i m just collecting pieces of FM Aurum set to do something else with the FM, while spending time with PK and RP farming.

i have been doing this way, since Donators wants to sell their gears base on the task that a class character is design to do. That right there does somewhat limited the progress.

##1 - Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:42 pm
View user profile

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

LEgionDark wrote:Daily mention about how she grabs Mazey Quest chips and so on.

LOL When did I even mention it. Also, asked politely for you to stop posting/spamming those threads.

##2 - Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:49 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

♪♫ Yeah I’m young, 21, living in a crazy world
But I know the difference between a man and a herb ♪♫
View user profile http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum