You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasHere is another reason

Here is another reason

avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
1.2k RP or 1.3K RP will only cover the aurum set plus the 4 awakes
380 is for either 1 weapon and a shield or 2 weapons
380 for dpet with the awake
380 for df
380 for dj

total Price: 2,720RP or more

if I could... I would have sold 5dp for just 95RP. The total price of a complete FD character 2,720RP or more, is the reason why I am have 243 accounts in this game, this is the reason why I know so much about a game, because I keep on making new characters, instead of having to put up the bs stress of having to deal with donation items.

Me making multiple accounts is not going to cause any problems...since I can flat out make my own Red Perin/Perins Sink holes without having to QQ'ing about to the Admins.


##1 - Posted on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
Creating new accounts and characters will absolutely not cause any problems for the rest of us at all, except the fact that you will make us suffer for lags when using multiple accounts at once in the Main places like flaris, Saint mornung and arena. This I agree with you.

You can easily spend real money and sell a lot of DPs for lower price. You CAN, but you should not because it would crash the current market and you waste your own pocket money. Anyway, the more characters you make, the more money you have to spend on them to make them well equipped, unless you are using plenty of time farming, or putting them as storage char and/or collecting mode. If this isnt the case, then you have either created hundreds of new email addresses or given Mazey a lot of invalid mail addresses, which in my opinion is not a good thing. What a waste. creating tons of new accounts and characters does not help you to know more about a game. Why and in what way is creating a new account the reason for a FD character to cost more than 2k RP?

I have the feeling that the more you argue for creating new accounts (and not PvE BP, cuz i totally agree in your statements and arguements in that topic), the easier it is for me to argue against your choice of making a lot of characters. Let us say, I would like to make a lot of new accounts and characters. Btw, in fact i believe i have more characters than many other players in this server. I would make new chars because I want to start over again and nobody will know who I am, maybe I need storage slots, putting my chars in collecting field or simply the fact that I like to have the feeling of being a noob again.

Even though I created many characters, I still need at least one character that is strong. For me, it currently is Wasabi, my slayer. I do Colosseum runs with him, I can kill Kalgas and sell the armor drops that I can find, or run some Kheldor Cave Dungeon runs and sell Shadow Weapons for a lot of RP and Perins. I can't imagine making a huge RP Storage by running multiple Dungeons and Colosseum runs and once using many different characters at once, because then I have to use 3rd party programs and bots, which is illegal.

My conclusion: Creating many accounts does not help me to know more about a game, and is basically only for making Storage slots. Creating many accounts is also not a good reason for why you should spend more than 2k RP for making a FD character. In fact, the more characters you want to make and well equip it, the more Money you need to spend on them

Pst! Note that this server isn't a Pay2Win-server, because you can get aurum for free very easily, though it's time consuming. Donate fashion, GM pet and donate accessory is not necessary. And note that you can get awakes equal to SOPAs using normal awakening methods, though it will take a bunch of time to make one.
      Despite what I have said here, I still focus on making RP for buying donate items from other people Smile

EDIT: I have now said a lot of things that you might disagree with. LegionDark, please do know that I fully respect you, and I look at you as a good person with a lot of valueble experiences. We all have something that we disagree on, and something the we agree on. So please don't be offended Smile

##2 - Posted on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:56 am
View user profile
avatar

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Posts : 816
Points : 917
Likes Received : 27
Join date : 2014-06-17
BeardedSatan
  
@LEgionDark wrote:The total price of a complete FD character 2,720RP or more, is the reason why I am have 243 accounts in this game, this is the reason why I know so much about a game, because I keep on making new characters

Please explain further. I would really, really, REALLY want to know how making a lot of characters help you know so much about a game and how it's connected to your 2,720rp+ price of a certain FD Char. Please explain in excruciating details. Thanks.

##3 - Posted on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:19 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
@JackSparrowYAY wrote:....will make us suffer for lags when using multiple accounts at once in the Main places like flaris, Saint mornung and arena.....

That is one main reason why I do not do couple system and dual log, since it will cause lags in the important areas.

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:the more characters you make, the more money you have to spend on them to make them well equipped

That right there, is how I truly feel about playing with the 8 classes, you will end up having to deal with the Donation items somewhere done the line.

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:And note that you can get awakes equal to SOPAs using normal awakening methods, though it will take a bunch of time to make one.
     Despite what I have said here, I still focus on making RP for buying donate items from other people Smile

I have several different types of 3x300 Combination. Most of them came from Private shops.

@beardedsatan wrote:
@LEgionDark wrote:The total price of a complete FD character 2,720RP or more, is the reason why I am have 243 accounts in this game, this is the reason why I know so much about a game, because I keep on making new characters

Please explain further. I would really, really, REALLY want to know how making a lot of characters help you know so much about a game and how it's connected to your 2,720rp+ price of a certain FD Char. Please explain in excruciating details. Thanks.

You really, really, really want to know? The Simple fact is, it is always good to keep on training, then stop training. The whole connection is that atk strength, atk spd, damage, and run speed is more usefull then the typical slow motion that most classes are basically forgetting about



Last edited by LEgionDark on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:25 pm
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
@aceportgaz wrote:Y'all should stop giving this guy so much attention.
Aceportgaz, there are things in this game, that you can look at and even buy them, for the purpose of what you want to get out of them.

So what if, the possibility, that some day, we end up having class restricted cards that only works for certain jobs. Like for an example: Sta Cards would only work for Knights or what if there are stats awakes that were class restricted for an example: STA awakes would only work for Knights....and so... that would means FMs couldn't be using the STA Awakes, since STA awakes are Pro Awakes for Knights.

##6 - Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 am
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Posts : 816
Points : 917
Likes Received : 27
Join date : 2014-06-17
BeardedSatan
  


@LEgionDark wrote:You really, really, really want to know? The Simple fact is, it is always good to keep on training, then stop training. The whole connection is that atk strength, atk spd, damage, and run speed is more usefull then the typical slow motion that most classes are basically forgetting about

Training for what exactly? Explain to me in excruciating details this time, please. What about the other half of your reply? How is it connected to your 2,720+rp Price of one FD Char? How are are character's "Movements in battle (attack speed, attack strength and the others)" connected to your said price? Lastly, how does having an insane number of accounts help you not put up with the "BS stress" of dealing with donated items wherein, as what JacksparrowYAY has said,
@JackSparrowYAY wrote: the more characters you want to make and well equip it, the more Money you need to spend on them


##8 - Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:11 am
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
@LEgionDark wrote:
@beardedsatan wrote:
@LEgionDark wrote:The total price of a complete FD character 2,720RP or more, is the reason why I am have 243 accounts in this game, this is the reason why I know so much about a game, because I keep on making new characters

Please explain further. I would really, really, REALLY want to know how making a lot of characters help you know so much about a game and how it's connected to your 2,720rp+ price of a certain FD Char. Please explain in excruciating details. Thanks.

You really, really, really want to know? The Simple fact is, it is always good to keep on training, then stop training. The whole connection is that atk strength, atk spd, damage, and run speed is more usefull then the typical slow motion that most classes are basically forgetting about

Alright, so at least I know one reason for why you keep making new characters. I don't agree in that it is always good to keep on training- in this case it's leveling up- will make you know so much about a game. Even though I've made liek 40 characters- which in my opinion is more than enough- leveling from 1-175 (in 5 minutes) does not help me to know more about this game, except that this is a server has a smexy high EXP rate.

@LEgionDark wrote:The whole connection is that atk strength, atk spd, damage, and run speed is more usefull then the typical slow motion that most classes are basically forgetting about

I will probaby have to look at the context of this discussion to understand what this sentence means, but you get 100% attack speed at Level 1, every person that plays any kind of MMORPGs similar to FlyFF knows that you gotta focus on improving the overall damage, attack rate and stats. Run speed is easy to get in this server. Just get some speed awakenings on Your boots and use Scroll of Sprint and Velocity, and you'll have a pretty percentage of Speed%. By the way, what kind of connection is this, and what do you mean by saying classes? A class can't forget anything, otherwise it must be Gala Net who has forgotten to do something with the spesific class.

EDIT: I didn't see beardedsatan's post before I posted this one, but I believe that this fact doesn't matter anyways.

##9 - Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum