You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasyour guys point of view

your guys point of view

avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
From you guys point of view:
Arcanist farms for Red Perins/Perins/ and Mazey quest chips. Blades/Slayer farms for other items. Those two characters are needed for the ForceMaster to become a good PvP character. Like you all said, FD arcanist and FD Slayers works better then a non donor Arcanist and non donor Slayer.

Use Arcanist for farm Flaris QIs then create other multiple accounts/other characters to turn them in.

Arcanist and Slayers are known to be using dfashion sets which has giftbox, but also that they both are able to use Seaking Cloak. Dfashion is around 350RP, so that would be 700RP for both class to have. Then the Seaking Cloak is worth around 180RP +/-, so that would be about 360 +/- for both class to have.

85/5 x the amount of Red Perins per 5DP equal the price of FD character.

You guys said that non donors are going to have a long run head of them, since they do not donate, which donate is the most quickest and fastest way to get the items that is needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also since I am on this subject. I can basically point out that you guys who are donors, believes that Full Awake items, including the sopa, mazey armor cards and mazey weapon cards are worth more then a clean items. I am also aware that you guys do not focus on mazey quests, since you guys plays with other characters as well. Which I am talking about Arcanist for farming and Blades for Dungeon. All you guys do, is this...buy the MQCs cloaks (certain ones), then you guys are done with the Mazey Quests Cloaks.

I am basically using Mazey Quest as the base of operations in this game.... there is nothing wrong with that either.









##1 - Posted on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:29 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
Note that seraph and cracks can be used to farmed with. And you can send sea king and d.fashion to your arcanist so you doNT need to of each. Then you only need to pay one d.fashion and one sea king

Other than that, yes yes i guess Smile

##2 - Posted on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:06 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2957
Points : 2139
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
@JackSparrowYAY wrote:Note that seraph and cracks can be used to farmed with. And you can send sea king and d.fashion to your arcanist so you doNT need to of each. Then you only need to pay one d.fashion and one sea king

Other than that, yes yes i guess Smile

I couldn't agree more.

And I think I said it a couple of times before, there is nothing wrong about your FM playing-style, Legion. In fact I agree on some points, especially the boss hunting type FM, because on all the private servers I played at, I always play ICD FM. I love how the combination of stun lock and good ICD and critical % self-buffs works together. We do appreciate you sharing your inputs on how to play FM, but it all boils down to efficiency. I hope you will agree that Arcanist is a way more better farmer than FM. Though I'm not saying that FMs can't farm. And I hope you will also agree that Slayers as well as ICD Seraph is way more better boss hunter/colo hunter than ICD FM. Though I'm not saying that FMs can't boss hunt/colo hunt. See my point?

And donors, as well as non-donors but with FD gears or with enough RPs, really believes that full awake on gears is better than clean one, that is pvp-wise. But for me, as a pve-type player, I do not really fancy SOPA stuff. I mean, I sold my FD ICD Seraph. And right now, I'm planning just to purchase 700%-800% ICD awakes and some PvE blessings because I believe that with that, it can do the job. Plus, it will save me RPs for buying SOPA ICD scrolls.

Don't get too offended though. We both don't want that. And I come in peace. But as your title says "your guys point of view" plus it is placed at General Discussion, I'm just sharing my thoughts regarding this matter.

Regards!

##3 - Posted on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:21 pm
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
You guys have been discussing this and that, especially when it comes to Arancist and Blades. Here is truth point of view from your guys style. Blades needs Arcanist to be its main source, while having private shops open to sell the items from the dungeon runs.

I rather buy things from other players private shops, then spend time in doing the couple systems and dual logging like you guys are doing. From your items, /awake commond will be used to find those 9-- and 8--, if they are not usefull, then i would sell them to the npc sellers for penyas, so then they can be used for the /awake....

##4 - Posted on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:41 am
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
Honestly, I have stopped using my arcanist and just let him be alone. I only touch him when I want to sell his equips or when I'm in mood for a couple of hours with farming questies. (And for the Bambi dance, for those who knows it Very Happy). My income is from the blade and seraph, and I NEVER, NEVER NEVER do dungeon runs to sell the stuff. So if you don't like "our" way of gameplaying, then leave us alone and let us do what we want to do, as we will let you stick with your way of gameplaying.

And why are you making a whole new topic only to educate us what OUR point of view is when we obviously know it? It doesnt matter that you keep talking about your way of planing the game whole the time, you get nothing but bad feedbacks.

Btw, if you havent noticed it yet, even harlequins are better in PvE than ForceMasters. Just look at their aurum.

##5 - Posted on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:12 am
View user profile
avatar

Ramon

Ex-GM
Posts : 233
Points : 259
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-07-18
Ramon
  
Great... another topic!

@LEgionDark wrote:Those two characters are needed for the ForceMaster

No, you don't need an Arcanist + Slayer to build a ForceMaster, one of those are totally fine so you can either do Colo (Slayer) or RP/QI Farming (Arcanist) to get the necessary RP for your FM gear.


@LEgionDark wrote:85/5 x the amount of Red Perins per 5DP equal the price of FD character.

Also there is no need for a FD Farming Character, as you already mentioned the only "pricy" things you should have is a Donate CS and the SeaKing Cloak. Assuming a price of 400 RP for Donate CS and 180 RP for a SeaKing Cloak (yes, I took expensive prices) you would need to have 580 RP before you can farm with THE MOST EFFICENCY.

But yeah, you don't necessarily NEED a Donate CS or a SeaKing Cloak, sure it is a lot faster but its a rather big investment. You can go ahead and use any Fashion you like and replace the SeaKing Cloak with the Cloak of Honour. You can farm quite a lot of RP with just using the cheap stuff like Kalgas Sets/Non Donate Weaps so there is no real NEED for a Don CS, apart from that you dont need Full Donate anyways.

@LEgionDark wrote:
Also since I am on this subject. I can basically point out that you guys who are donors, believes that Full Awake items, including the sopa, mazey armor cards and mazey weapon cards are worth more then a clean items.

Uhm... yeah? That's a fact, SOPA FM Aurum is worth more than a Clean FM Aurum don't you think?

@LEgionDark wrote:
I am also aware that you guys do not focus on mazey quests, since you guys plays with other characters as well. Which I am talking about Arcanist for farming and Blades for Dungeon. All you guys do, is this...buy the MQCs cloaks (certain ones), then you guys are done with the Mazey Quests Cloaks.

It's rather interesting how you know what everyone else does. According to your point people that donate don't try to farm MQCs or do some Colo Runs? It's really funny how you just assume that stuff, but let me tell you that there are donaters that actively farm Colosseum and even once in a while are out to farm QIs for the MQCs (how do I know? Well I am one of them).



@JackSparrowYAY wrote:
And why are you making a whole new topic only to educate us what OUR point of view is when we obviously know it? It doesnt matter that you keep talking about your way of planing the game whole the time, you get nothing but bad feedbacks.

^ No point in creating one new topic every week to update everyone that your opinion hasn't changed.

##6 - Posted on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 am
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar

Soul

Jr. Member
Posts : 46
Points : 90
Likes Received : 17
Join date : 2014-02-21
Soul
  
@LEgionDark wrote:From you guys point of view:
Arcanist farms for Red Perins/Perins/ and Mazey quest chips. Blades/Slayer farms for other items.

These sentences are both incorrect. Any class can be used to farm any items. That said, the classes listed above are the ones which do it the fastest. The problem with your thinking in this manner is that you assume this is subjective when it in fact isn't. Therefore, this isn't topic for discussion.

@LEgionDark wrote:Those two characters are needed for the ForceMaster to become a good PvP character.

This is incorrect deductive reasoning. There is no connection between this and the statements above.

@LEgionDark wrote:Like you all said, FD arcanist and FD Slayers works better then a non donor Arcanist and non donor Slayer.

Use Arcanist for farm Flaris QIs then create other multiple accounts/other characters to turn them in.

Arcanist and Slayers are known to be using dfashion sets which has giftbox, but also that they both are able to use Seaking Cloak.

Correct. This is the fastest way to farm. However, using all the dropbox bonuses aren't necessary in order to farm.

@LEgionDark wrote:Dfashion is around 350RP, so that would be 700RP for both class to have. Then the Seaking Cloak is worth around 180RP +/-, so that would be about 360 +/- for both class to have.

Theoretically, if you're only going to use one character at a time, you only need one set of dropbox equipment.

@LEgionDark wrote:
85/5 x the amount of Red Perins per 5DP equal the price of FD character.

What?

@LEgionDark wrote:
You guys said that non donors are going to have a long run head of them, since they do not donate, which donate is the most quickest and fastest way to get the items that is needed.

Correct. A player that has access to every item in the game would farm at a higher MQC/hour or RP/hour ratio and than a player that does not have access to any items.

@LEgionDark wrote:
Also since I am on this subject. I can basically point out that you guys who are donors, believes that Full Awake items, including the sopa, mazey armor cards and mazey weapon cards are worth more then a clean items.

No. This isn't true. Once again, you're trying to apply subjectivity where it doesn't belong. Every free market uses a very simple concept for determining the value of any said item. Since I'm definitely not going to educate you on this topic, I'm just going to provide you with a link that explains this.

@LEgionDark wrote:I am also aware that you guys do not focus on mazey quests, since you guys plays with other characters as well.

This is incorrect reasoning as well. The first statement doesn't logically lead into the second one.

@LEgionDark wrote:Which I am talking about Arcanist for farming and Blades for Dungeon. All you guys do, is this...buy the MQCs cloaks (certain ones), then you guys are done with the Mazey Quests Cloaks.

Right. Let's assume this is true. So we have now established this. Your topic doesn't make sense since it doesn't lead into any kind of discussion.

##8 - Posted on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum