Tai

Tai

Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 27
Tai

In- game name(s): Keight, Keito, oRosalinda, Sylphy, Bylphy, oTai

Time zone: GMT*+ 8

Where are you from?:  Philippines

What languages can you speak fluently?: Filipino, English, A little bit Spanish

How long have you been playing FlyFF? (Official server + Private servers): For over 12 years now.

How long have you been playing Mazey FlyFF?: Since it has been launched to OBT. Almost 2 years now.

Have you ever become a Forum-Moderator before? Tell us about your forum experience.
-*Not yet. But facilitating this forums anonymously i watch and learn how to help and how they help each other. So i want to go help too Smile.

How active can you be on the forums?
-* Like 8 hours per day.

Why did you apply for a Forum-Moderator?
-* Because i feel that this is the right time for me to be a Forum-Moderator since I'm so old now here in Forum and ingame.

Why did you pick Mazey FlyFF server from all the rest of the other servers to play?
-* Because i found it amazing like the stats and its Gameplay, even though it wiped out for 3 times. I still remain because i know it have something and more amazing things to come and develop a good community.

Why do you think that we would pick you up beside other applicants? (Why do you think that you should get hired?): Because i'm a Veteran already and i'm awesome + hospitable. And i respect them and see the other players as equal as i am. <3

What can you do to improve the forums of the server?
-* Correct all the wrong doings of a Forumer. For example if they put a wrong topic in a certain place. And we'll see in the future. I'll try to improve it by making new topics for them to be comfortable in viewing a certain criteria.

Do you really love Mazey FlyFF from your heart and you promise not to abuse your powers if you get hired?
-* Yes, Because first of all i hate people who abuse a person just because they are more powerful than that person. I will be fair and square with them all. I will just use the power if it gets in a serious matter.

Would you keep the forums clean from any spam topics and enforce the forum rules?
-* A 101% Yes.

What other activities you do that prevent you from staying on the forums?
-* Studies that's all but my schooling hours is 5 hours per day Monday to Saturday from 7am - 12 nn GMT*+8

Tell us about yourself.
-* My height is 5"10 I'm a funny person, cool, sarcastic but a lovable man you'll ever know <3. I sometimes a little bit scary when I'm mad. My favorite food is an Italian food, On sports i usually play Basketball, Volleyball and Swimming. And that's all xD

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:27 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Hi Tai,
You will probably think I'm rude after what I'll reply with. It's not an essay though.

Tai wrote:How long have you been playing FlyFF? (Official server + Private servers): For over 12 years now.
How long have you been playing Mazey FlyFF?: Since it has been launched to OBT. Almost 2 years now.
Official server hasn't been up for over 12 years. It's been up since 2004 ._. ?
Although you have been here at the beginning, you left shortly after then recently came back from what you told me._. But I won't argue with that.

Tai wrote:Why did you apply for a Forum-Moderator?
-* Because i feel that this is the right time for me to be a Forum-Moderator since I'm so old now here in Forum and ingame.
Your reasoning here for this question is short and vague.

Tai wrote:What can you do to improve the forums of the server?
-* Correct all the wrong doings of a Forumer. For example if they put a wrong topic in a certain place. And we'll see in the future.I'll try to improve it by making new topics for them to be comfortable in viewing a certain criteria.
The bold bit didn't make sense to me .-. ?

Tai wrote:Do you really love Mazey FlyFF from your heart and you promise not to abuse your powers if you get hired?
-* Yes, Because first of all i hate people who abuse a person just because they are more powerful than that person. I will be fair and square with them all. I will just use the power if it gets in a serious matter.
Please explain what you mean with using power?

On a side note- even if you were here a long time, your post count for someone 'active' on forum is low.

Overall, your answers are pretty much really short. Try to expand on them.
I don't do /support or /no-support, so good luck!

Last edited by Daily on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

The points Daily mentioned are the same that got through my head after reading the application.

Considering this and the fact that we already have one Moderator (even from your time zone) plus the Staff, we don't really need another Moderator. If the forum activity increases by a vast amount - then maybe there would be a need for another Moderator, but as of now I don't think this is necessary.

##3 - Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:12 am
Tai

Tai

Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 27
Tai

Daily wrote:Hi Tai,
You will probably think I'm rude after what I'll reply with. It's not an essay though.

Tai wrote:How long have you been playing FlyFF? (Official server + Private servers): For over 12 years now.
Official server hasn't been up for over 12 years. It's been up since 2004 ._. ?
Although you have been here at the beginning, you left shortly after then recently came back from what you told me._. But I won't argue with that.

Tai wrote:Why did you apply for a Forum-Moderator?
Your reasoning here for this question is short and vague.

Tai wrote:What can you do to improve the forums of the server?
-* Correct all the wrong doings of a Forumer. For example if they put a wrong topic in a certain place. And we'll see in the future.I'll try to improve it by making new topics for them to be comfortable in viewing a certain criteria.
The bold bit didn't make sense to me .-. ?

Tai wrote:Do you really love Mazey FlyFF from your heart and you promise not to abuse your powers if you get hired?
Please explain what you mean with using power?

On a side note- even if you were here a long time, your post count for someone 'active' on forum is low.

Overall, your answers are pretty much really short. Try to expand on them.
I don't do /support or /no-support, so good luck!

I have no bad feelings for your reply Daily. I will haha but not for now we're celebrating new year's eve and i got drunked so maybe if i get some rest i will fix it. On that 12years answer i mean other private servers. Thank you for your reply even though we're friends xD no friends in application hehe. I'll improve it when i get rest. Smile

Florentina wrote:The points Daily mentioned are the same that got through my head after reading the application.

Considering this and the fact that we already have one Moderator (even from your time zone) plus the Staff, we don't really need another Moderator. If the forum activity increases by a vast amount - then maybe there would be a need for another Moderator, but as of now I don't think this is necessary.

I know my friends told me to apply that's why i applied x). Thank you for your reply Smile

##4 - Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:49 am
Daily

Daily

Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Please use the Edit button in future.
I have combined your 2 replies together.
Keep than in mind when applying for a forum moderator, that it is about enforcing rules here.

##5 - Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:17 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The fact that you only have 40 posts, that Daily has to combine your two posts and that we don't need another moderator for now makes me say -1. Also that you say that you apply to being forum mod because your friends says you should, also is some thing that I am not very happy for.

##6 - Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:32 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Tai's Application For Moderator <3 EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

##7 - Posted Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Tai's Application For Moderator <3 Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum