You are not connected. Please login or register

Askum's Good Bye!

Askum

Askum

Askum's Good Bye! EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

I'm here to say good bye Sad

I got banned for a idiot reason, well, that's not the point.

Thanks for the awesome community in Mazey, was fun my play time in here, I wont forget the friends I made in here. Smile

Thanks for Vintage Family, I'll miss you guys.

Good Bye!

IGN: AskumYi or just Ask Very Happy

PS to Brazillians: AOS BR! È NOIS MULEKADA, FUI MT HU3 AI TOMEI BAN HEIUSAHIUSAHEASUH CUIDADO COM A ZOERAJE

##1 - Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:17 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Askum's Good Bye! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I didn't know you, yet, in-game but I sometimes see you here around Forums. It's sad to see a member leave. But I hope that you can understand the staff's decision. I'm pretty sure that they explained the details and the circumstances to you clearly. But yeah, that's not the point.

Nevertheless, good bye and I hope to see you back here someday. Take care, man. Smile

##2 - Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:43 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

Askum's Good Bye! EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Ugghhh Sad Sad Sad

So sad. Sad Sad Sad
We will surely miss you Ask. You silly man, your boisterious words, clumsiness and the FUN you brought to us.
In behalf of Vintage Family, We're so grateful and thankful that you came and shared your genuine attitude.
Goodbye's arent just the end. But who knows it could be a start of something new. Could be better.

I for one know that you'll be back. Maybe not now, maybe later or maybe soonest. I want you to remember that we're still here waiting and hoping you'll be back. If so, please dont hesitate to message me privately or our Gmates. We're willing to help. And I know you know that. Smile Smile Smile

Love love love
Fun fun fun Wink

Last edited by Sloenn on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lacking)

##3 - Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Askum's Good Bye! Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum