You are not connected. Please login or register

Website's Xatbox

tabomen

tabomen

Website's Xatbox EmptyPosts : 12
tabomen

I would like to suggest that your team hire/assign a xatbox moderator in the site since whenever a problem with the patcher, website, download links and even in the game itself, people would firstly think of going in the xatbox to personally ask someone about the problem. Hope this gets approved, it would really help.

##1 - Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:26 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Website's Xatbox EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Xatbox does not have more activities rather than the game and Forums. So, I think there is no need for a separate staff for that. I mean, GMs and Admins can be mods at Xat too. Perhaps it just so happen that they are offline too.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that LegionDark is a Chat Mod. I remembered him adding me in the room once. But maybe I was wrong. Smile

##2 - Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:50 pm
tabomen

tabomen

tabomen

Shai wrote:Xatbox does not have more activities rather than the game and Forums. So, I think there is no need for a separate staff for that. I mean, GMs and Admins can be mods at Xat too. Perhaps it just so happen that they are offline too.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that LegionDark is a Chat Mod. I remembered him adding me in the room once. But maybe I was wrong. Smile

Well, if its a burden to hire then just assign someone from the team as a tech-support in xat. Because let's face it, some players find it hard to go and find a certain topic in the forums, especially since most players are not that techy and stuff. I was one of those "Just play don't read" kind of guy so I know how frustrating it is when the only thing that can help me is in the forums. Those days were really hard. Lelelelel

##3 - Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:01 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Website's Xatbox EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I nominate the guy above me to do the "job" since he is so eagerly and looking forward that much of having one.

+1

##4 - Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:10 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Website's Xatbox EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This is a good suggestion, but I find it hard for a xat moderator to be able to answer all the questions that pops up when he or she is offline. That is why there is a help section in the forums, I believe. A moderator cannot be online liek 24/7

##5 - Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:29 pm
tabomen

tabomen

tabomen

WeedLove wrote: I nominate the guy above me to do the "job" since he is so eagerly and looking forward that much of having one.

+1

I can't. It needs to be someone who knows the game inside out.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:This is a good suggestion, but I find it hard for a xat moderator to be able to answer all the questions that pops up when he or she is offline. That is why there is a help section in the forums, I believe. A moderator cannot be online liek 24/7

And that friend is why we need more than one Mod. Very Happy

##6 - Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:14 am

Sponsored content

Website's Xatbox Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum