You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » Help Desk » Reports » Bugs/Fix/Glitches » asasMonster Clash DC's >.<

Monster Clash DC's >.<

iMarimar

iMarimar

Ciao~

We're experiencing a major technicality in Monster Clash. We always Crash when we ENTER and when we get to REACH the Final Boss (Ankou). Whenever we face Ankou, the Client will freeze and says "Not Responding" and automatically crash. Together with this post are Photos attached proving that we get disconnected during the Clash. Looking at the "Member List" window, there are Black Names telling that they are not Online meaning.. They're disconnected form the server.

This doesn't happen once, but in every 6 Monster Clash in a Day there is a 3 Monster Clash that resulting to Disconnections.

In addition to this.

I think this is a sort of Bug or what. But, after successfully killing and winning the Clash there is no Monster Clash Winning Box sent in our Inventory which is supposed be there after winning the Clash. Looking in my System Chat. It says that "You received 1 Monster Clash Winner Box from Winning". Im not the only one who didn't receive the Winner's Box. I too am aware that it could be sent from the Mail Box (when your Inventory is Full) and when I get to check for it, there's none. Below is a photo for your ocular inspection. Thank You~!

Hoping for your urgent action to this. ^_^

Fun fun fun,
Love love love Wink

Last edited by Sloenn on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add on)

##1 - Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 pm
View user profile

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

This is an old post. But I'd like to suggest something.
Maybe not fixing the problem but lessens it (FOR SURE)

Making the monsters not-so-big-as-that. Yep decreasing there size. ^.^

##2 - Posted on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 am
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please make use of the suggestion section if you would like to suggest something.

##3 - Posted on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:02 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum