You are not connected. Please login or register

Lag and disconnection..

KID12345

KID12345

Lag and disconnection.. EmptyPosts : 18
KID12345

Is there any of you guys experience lag since Feb. 1 2015 until now Feb. 3, 2015?

I know it is not my Internet connection and PC.. i have 5 MBPS speed on my internet and i'm the only one who is using it.. my wifi is also secured with my password Very Happy.. my PC is also fast and have video card too.. i also can open 12 clients without lag, but now i am struggling with the lag.. I tried it using 2 clients only, when i go to colo, it get DC'd.. I dont know what do to or is there something about the server..

P.S. i have tried anything to boost my pc and my connection.. but still i get dc'd when I go to colo..

##1 - Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Lag and disconnection.. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I haven't experienced any unusual lags in the period you have mentioned :/

##2 - Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:20 am
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

Lag and disconnection.. EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

someone I knew that has a nice gaming pc with a very fair internet connection speed experiences that kind of problem, his placebo is hunting at channel 2, 0-ing the glow, and putting the graphics at low.

##3 - Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:18 am
KID12345

KID12345

KID12345

Dinosaurs wrote:someone I knew that has a nice gaming pc with a very fair internet connection speed experiences that kind of problem, his placebo is hunting at channel 2, 0-ing the glow, and putting the graphics at low.

You mention ch2.. i tried it on ch1 but still the same i always crashed after colo.. what am i supposed to do?

It is my pc and connection problem or the server it self?

##4 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

KID12345 wrote:You mention ch2.. i tried it on ch1 but still the same i always crashed after colo.. what am i supposed to do?

Lag is something that probably occurs to many players in this server, but when it comes to disconnections, there are some factors that play important roles, I think.

In Flaris in ch1, there are a lot of players around the Lodestar, making teleports back to this map a pain. From posts here at the Forums, calling your pet back to your inventar does help avoiding disconnections during teleports.

Setting all options on low is something I have experienced that helps avoiding disconnections and crash. You have mentioned after colo, which I think is when you teleport back to Flaris again. Maybe you should try to turn off Item Effects and BG effects Smile

When it comes to multiclienting, having more than 1 game client active at once does of course create a bigger chance of more lag issues. And the Internet Connection speed is also important for the chance of crashing after colo runs and map changes.

I think your best bet would be to use 1 game client, turning off all other windows running on your computer and setting all options for graphics and such off or low or low quality. Also remember to recall your pet. There are less people in Server 2 than in Server 1, which means less lagg. ridicule

I assume that there isn't really a big problem with the server itself, because I personally haven't experienced anything. Ain't 100% sure tho

##5 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:37 am
KID12345

KID12345

KID12345

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
KID12345 wrote:You mention ch2.. i tried it on ch1 but still the same i always crashed after colo.. what am i supposed to do?

Lag is something that probably occurs to many players in this server, but when it comes to disconnections, there are some factors that play important roles, I think.

In Flaris in ch1, there are a lot of players around the Lodestar, making teleports back to this map a pain. From posts here at the Forums, calling your pet back to your inventar does help avoiding disconnections during teleports.

Setting all options on low is something I have experienced that helps avoiding disconnections and crash. You have mentioned after colo, which I think is when you teleport back to Flaris again. Maybe you should try to turn off Item Effects and BG effects Smile

When it comes to multiclienting, having more than 1 game client active at once does of course create a bigger chance of more lag issues. And the Internet Connection speed is also important for the chance of crashing after colo runs and map changes.

I think your best bet would be to use 1 game client, turning off all other windows running on your computer and setting all options for graphics and such off or low or low quality. Also remember to recall your pet. There are less people in Server 2 than in Server 1, which means less lagg. ridicule

I assume that there isn't really a big problem with the server itself, because I personally haven't experienced anything. Ain't 100% sure tho

Thank you for the great advice JackSparrow but i tried all what you have said,, but still it crashes.. when I used one client only for farming it seems that there are a little bit delay maybe 1-3 seconds.. maybe i just need an advice to the staffs out there..

##6 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:48 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Yeah, probably that would be the best

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:11 am
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

Lag and disconnection.. EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

KID12345 wrote:
Dinosaurs wrote:someone I knew that has a nice gaming pc with a very fair internet connection speed experiences that kind of problem, his placebo is hunting at channel 2, 0-ing the glow, and putting the graphics at low.

You mention ch2.. i tried it on ch1 but still the same i always crashed after colo.. what am i supposed to do?

As I said earlier, it's just his PLACEBO it's not even a solution, but there's nothing wrong with trying. Your idea to talk to a staff is a much better call.

##8 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:39 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Lag and disconnection.. EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Okay, if you are having a problem with lagging and disconnection. I would like to suggest that once awhile you run a CCleaner or Window Disk Cleaner to free up some space on your computere. Also running multiple clients can take up additional space, which Flyff gaming software is known to be space hungry.

The think about Dual logging or multiple logging is put your additional character in another town like Ellium or Darkon City, then do the Colo Runs with only one character. the extra drop rate will still be the same without the additional character nearby.

##9 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:14 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote: the extra drop rate will still be the same without the additional character nearby.

You mean the couple buffs, no?

##10 - Posted Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Sponsored content

Lag and disconnection.. Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted