You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasDiminishing Returns of PvP Damage %

Diminishing Returns of PvP Damage %

OnePunchMan

I am curious if any knows the formula for the PvP Damage %. I have been testing out a few things and I am curious at what point where PvP Damage % is not as useful. Please if you know the actual % let me know or tell me the formula.

##1 - Posted on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm
View user profile

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I do not think there is any PvP Damage Percentage Formula for Mazey Flyff. I know that Full STR is going to have a hard time in killing a Full STA, since I do believe that Mazey Flyff has a high rate of Defense. I do believe that PvP is connected to the Malee type of character. I do believe that high amount of defense affects the outcome of the PvP damage.

##2 - Posted on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:28 am
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@LEgionDark wrote:I do believe that PvP is connected to the Malee type of character.

This is interesting. Why do you think so?

@OnePunchMan wrote:I have been testing out a few things and I am curious at what point where PvP Damage % is not as useful.

PvP Damage Awakening is pretty much like PvE Damage Awakening, I think. The more percentage of PvP Damage- buffs, the more damage you will deal. The moment when PvP Damage % will not be as usefull, is when you hit the damage cap of 2.1b.

##3 - Posted on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:01 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
OnePunchMan

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:
PvP Damage Awakening is pretty much like PvE Damage Awakening, I think. The more percentage of PvP Damage- buffs, the more damage you will deal. The moment when PvP Damage % will not be as usefull, is when you hit the damage cap of 2.1b.

That's not necessarily true. My Penya strike for example, with rm buffs i only am able to hit 700m with a PvP shield and with a DSS attack shield I am amble to hit 715m. However, when I no longer have the buff my HoP with the PvP shield is 574m whilst with a DSS shield it is 550m.

##4 - Posted on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There is a balance between PvP Damage % and STR/DEX/INT and +Increased Attack %. It is like PvE Damage. You need to find a balance between ICD Awakenings and the PvE Damage %. For PvP, too much PvP Damage % means that you need to sacrifise +Stats and +Increased Attack %, meaning that the PvP Damage % has less base attack rate or base damage rate w/e to increase. If you have too little of PvP Damage %, you could use the opportunity to increase stats and base attack rate by having +Increased Attack %, though PvP Damage % would add more.

Note that PvP Damage % increases the total damage of yours.

So all in all, find the balance between PvP Damage % and Stats/IA.

##5 - Posted on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:28 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum