You are not connected. Please login or register

I Missed You All So Here's a Topic For Discussion

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
I Missed You All So Here's a Topic For Discussion EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Who thought anything could be a good idea and what ideas are actually good? (in accordance to flyff and the lovely suggestions forum here) I mean there are so many ideas so who chooses which are good and which arent? In all honesty the staff here cant just make all sorts of executive decisions like that. As a community we have to band together on suggestions that would rock and help filter importance to have the development progress. I mean hell, i could go and pick 100 suggestions that would be "cool" but 98 are impractical or impossible and 1 is unbalanced and 1 will be good. But it's up to everyone to help filter to that last 1. just words for thought. but yeah don't try to get all the impossible stuff passed and whine when its not because some things are just straight up dumb like this: http://gyazo.com/ef281d3647aac918a4be178c3ec6cd23

##1 - Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
I Missed You All So Here's a Topic For Discussion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

You got that right, Lost. We can toss out several ideas like madness. But, we got to understand that, our ideas might not be the right one for Mazey Flyff Server, which we got to suck up and deal with it, in the way the Game has been progressed to a newer playing field.

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum