You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeling about COLO farming after update

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

I just tested Colo normal mode. I can say that I just got 6 Colo Chips per stage, and it takes 4 min 40s to complete 1 round. In addition, I tested the Legend mode, this mode I tested with 4 FD BLADES, and 1 RM in First stage. (3 Colo Chips per person). It takes a lot of time to complete 1 stage in Legend mode. So you guys think which mode is good now? Opening boxes is not easy for cloaks because it will give you almost REMA. (USE GOLDEN KEY). Do you think everyone is interested in COLO now when it takes a lot of time to complete a round?

##1 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:28 pm
skyidol

skyidol

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 25
skyidol

yep, but it is normal for other FLYFFs, and for official FLYFF all people go in colo the only way

`` SkySon `` SkyIdol ``
Feeling about COLO farming after update Ng20

Last edited by skyidol on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:41 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Feeling about COLO farming after update Captur10

I really don t understand this photo. I don't know "x" means. If x is Colo Chips, we just tested it in legend mode. We just got 3 colo chips per person (Party of 5 people) after finish first stage.

##3 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

zinkai1193 wrote:Do you think everyone is interested in COLO now when it takes a lot of time to complete a round?

maybe less

##4 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:47 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

zinkai1993 wrote:Feeling about COLO farming after update Captur10

I really don t understand this photo. I don't know "x" means. If x is Colo Chips, we just tested it in legend mode. We just got 3 colo chips per person (Party of 5 people) after finish first stage.

x = times.
ex. 2B(Previous HP) x 150 = 300B (Current HP)

##5 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:57 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Well. After trying Legend MODE with party (3 FD BLADES AND 1 RM)
First stage : 9 Colo Chips
Second stage : 14 Colo Chips
Third stage : 24 Colo Chips
Fourth stage : 29 Colo Chips
Fifth stage : 25 Colo Chips
Sixth Stage: 11 Colo Chips

There is one bug by the way. When mobs attack one player, the player is dead and mob still hit dead player (stuck).

UPDATE:
IT IS VERY LAG and get Disconnected IN Monster Clash.

Please Check again.

##6 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:02 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

zinkai1993 wrote:There is one bug by the way. When mobs attack one player, the player is dead and mob still hit dead player (stuck).

There is a seperate section for this Smile

##7 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
zinkai1993 wrote:There is one bug by the way. When mobs attack one player, the player is dead and mob still hit dead player (stuck).

I just want to make it one thread.

UPDATE: We got DC and LAG in Monster Clash right now. I think it is a bug in there..

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

zinkai1993 wrote:
JackSparrowYAY wrote:

I just want to make it one thread.

UPDATE: We got DC and LAG in Monster Clash right now. I think it is a bug in there..

In regards to any bugs, please report those in the right section.
You have already been asked by Jack.

##9 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Ok! By the way, it is difficult for MC as well as Colo right now Smile

##10 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Well it should be difficult, due to the fact that it should require a PARTY to get it down. I believe they are trying to spread out the reward, where it can be more benefit for the Private Shop Economy.

##11 - Posted Fri May 01, 2015 8:32 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

First stage : 9 Colo Chips
Second stage : 14 Colo Chips
Third stage : 24 Colo Chips
Fourth stage : 29 Colo Chips
Fifth stage : 25 Colo Chips
Sixth Stage: 11 Colo Chips

These total colo chips was divided into 3. That means 34 pcs chips per person lol

##12 - Posted Fri May 01, 2015 8:46 pm
Kojima

Kojima

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 20
Kojima

I think, new patch killed PvE classes like Slayers, RM and Crackshooters. Colo now really worth nothing, the only that still good is TK and Red Meteo.

I'm getting really tired of this, might quit soon.

##13 - Posted Fri May 01, 2015 10:41 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

In my opinion, the new update should bring inspiration to our fellow PvE players. Not only has the general HP of the boss monsters increased, but now you have to work and co-operate to bring the bosses down. Just because it is harder to kill a boss doesn't mean that you should give up. No, instead, why not try to get better equipment and teamwork with other players?

##14 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:30 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

You are correct, my pirate brother. But the thing is, we tried Colo, and we have a hard time killing it. Actually, I liked it. But we got caught up with the time limit and have to be automatically teleported out of the Colo arena. We got 2 FD Slayers and 1 FD RM. And me as a tank.

I also have some concerns about it too. Some claims that bosses at Colo hit so hard that it is impossible for a Templar to tank it. If that was true, I think it is unfair for players. You see, bosses has an enormous amount of HP and at the same time, block rate--which is OP too. And FD Blades hitting 80m-150m only.

So my comment about the new update are as follows:
1. Increase the time limit for every stage
2. Make the bosses' attack be tank-able by Templar to put them into use as well since we are talking about team effort here.
3. Not sure about them blocks, but I think it will be better to reduce the block formula a bit.

Though I'm not sure about the number 2 as well since the fact that Colo needs a party to finish makes it easy to just switch the aggro to the attackers. But we have to take Khan and Lykan into consideration. The fact that Lykan hit too fast and perhaps Khan too, makes it troublesome to resu everytime. That is why I think that it should be tank-able by Templar. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting this yet. I'm just here to share my thoughts and to read other opinions too.

##15 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:51 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

JackSparrowYAY wrote:In my opinion, the new update should bring inspiration to our fellow PvE players. Not only has the general HP of the boss monsters increased, but now you have to work and co-operate to bring the bosses down. Just because it is harder to kill a boss doesn't mean that you should give up. No, instead, why not try to get better equipment and teamwork with other players?

Well. Rewards are sucks. Colo chips are not worth for Legendary Mode. Remember I am FD blades PVE and I went with FD blades players. Give up because of stupid rewards.
Inspiration? How about new players?

P/s: Did  you try it yet? Or just talking and talking?

##16 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:09 am
Kojima

Kojima

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 20
Kojima

JackSparrowYAY wrote:In my opinion, the new update should bring inspiration to our fellow PvE players. Not only has the general HP of the boss monsters increased, but now you have to work and co-operate to bring the bosses down. Just because it is harder to kill a boss doesn't mean that you should give up. No, instead, why not try to get better equipment and teamwork with other players?

Sure, i'm okay with co-op in colo but if we need a party with 6FD slayer 1 FD RM and 1 FD Knight to finish colo, there will be 1 colo raid every month, because not everyone is connected at the same time, and this makes it harder to farm and some are saying : '' It's boosting server's economy'' yeah maybe it's ''boosting'' but you know what's also boosting the amount of people donating to buy farmable items, instead of farming these items themselves or buying it for a reasonnable price to other players.
Last, this patch, has fucked up the whole server economy and pve farmers.

##17 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:23 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Kojima wrote:

Sure, i'm okay with co-op in colo but if we need a party with 6FD slayer 1 FD RM and 1 FD Knight to finish colo, there will be 1 colo raid every month, because not everyone is connected at the same time, and this makes it harder to farm and some are saying : '' It's boosting server's economy'' yeah maybe it's ''boosting'' but you know what's also boosting the amount of people donating to buy farmable items, instead of farming these items themselves or buying it for a reasonnable price to other players.
Last, this patch, has fucked up the whole server economy and pve farmers.

I know how you feel, bro. We are true farming players and we know what is happening. We are better than talking and talking. ^^!

##18 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:02 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

zinkai1993 wrote:Well. Rewards are sucks. Colo chips are not worth for Legendary Mode. Remember I am FD blades PVE and I went with FD blades players. Give up because of stupid rewards.

I have tried finishing the Colosseum Legendary mode, yes, but I failed quite badly because I was there all by myself. Besides that almost everything I talk/write about is not just talking and talking, but experiencing and talking wink

Shai wrote:I also have some concerns about it too. Some claims that bosses at Colo hit so hard that it is impossible for a Templar to tank it. If that was true, I think it is unfair for players. You see, bosses has an enormous amount of HP and at the same time, block rate--which is OP too. And FD Blades hitting 80m-150m only

If the damage dealt to players by the monsters has not changed, there should not be any problems for Templars- especially full donor Templars- to tank most of the harder hits, if not all.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 am; edited 4 times in total

##19 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:44 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
zinkai1993 wrote:Well. Rewards are sucks. Colo chips are not worth for Legendary Mode. Remember I am FD blades PVE and I went with FD blades players. Give up because of stupid rewards.

I have tried finishing the Colosseum Legendary mode, yes, but I failed quite badly because I was there all by myself. Besides that almost everything I talk/write is not just talking and talking, but experiencing and talking wink

Okay! I think I can call you Keyboard Hero! /troll

##20 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 am
nyep1

nyep1

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

colo for now is so hard for pve players
i see almost 5 to 10 people react for this :<
Feeling about COLO farming after update Report10

##21 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 3:02 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Kojima wrote:Last, this patch, has fucked up the whole server economy and pve farmers.

That my friend, is not really true. It did not screw up the whole server economy. It has brought in new life to the whole server economy. Doing this way, everyone is able to take part in the Colo Runs Economy, instead of selected few who seems to be QQ, because they want it to be back to easy way. For what reasons? It seems that most of you guys are upset because you lost your grip of having the advantage. Instead of having 1 PvE Farmer doing solo runs, now there is multiple PvE farmers coming together in getting the job done. Also this would actual give new players some experience in playing along beside Pro Players.

zinkai1993 wrote:I know how you feel, bro. We are true farming players and we know what is happening. We are better than talking and talking. ^^!
A true Farmer wouldn't be sitting back and complain about this or that. A true Farmer would suck up, head out into the fields and do what he or she needs to do, no matter what.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:If the damage dealt to players by the monsters has not changed, there should not be any problems for Templars- especially full donor Templars- to tank most of the harder hits, if not all.
That will boost up the Templar Gear Economy, big time. But, like you have said, there should not be any problems for Templars. But from what I have read, they do not want to wait for a strong party of multiple players to get together and do the Colo runs. They rather do the Colo Runs by themselves. What is more important?????? Doing everything by themselves or bringing new players into the server. I rather have it bringing in new players which will actual boost up the economy of all in-game currency.

##22 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 4:26 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

LEgionDark wrote:

zinkai1993 wrote:I know how you feel, bro. We are true farming players and we know what is happening. We are better than talking and talking. ^^!
A true Farmer wouldn't be sitting back and complain about this or that. A true Farmer would suck up, head out into the fields and do what he or she needs to do, no matter what.

We were true farming players. We always went MC every 2 hours. It is better than those who didn't do that, and those who think they are PRO.

##23 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm
nyep1

nyep1

Feeling about COLO farming after update EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

i think he doesn't know how the feel of A true FARMER :>
or he always do DONATE stuffs
tsk tsk.

##24 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:13 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

nyep1 wrote:
i think he doesn't know how the feel of A true FARMER :>
or he always do DONATE stuffs
tsk tsk.

Agree, Bro !

LEgionDark wrote:

That my friend, is not really true. It did not screw up the whole server economy. It has brought in new life to the whole server economy. Doing this way, everyone is able to take part in the Colo Runs Economy, instead of selected few who seems to be QQ, because they want it to be back to easy way. For what reasons? It seems that most of you guys are upset because you lost your grip of having the advantage. Instead of having 1 PvE Farmer doing solo runs, now there is multiple PvE farmers coming together in getting the job done. Also this would actual give new players some experience in playing along beside Pro Players.

You talk seems like you think you are right. Did you go party with FD PVE BLADES for COLO LEGEND mode? I did go with FD PVE BLADES. I had a party with my friends. After finish a round, you don't share Colo chips for them? When you divide it, you will know how many colochips they will get as well as how they feel about the Legend Mode.

P/s: KeyBoard Heroes /troll

##25 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Sponsored content

Feeling about COLO farming after update Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum