You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasBlade Valuable

Blade Valuable

avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
Right now I can see that people try to sell blades' gears as soon as possible. Blades was the valuable class before (Good price to trade or sell). Now it is not worth anymore. Here is a photo that I got when I went around market. The point here is if amount of blades decrease, I wonder if which class can hunt bosses such as Kalgas, Ankou, etc in order to provide non donor items for non FD players or new players. (Bosses Hp high is a challenge task for new players).
If people can hunt non FD items and they sell it over 2 RP, I wonder if new players can afford to buy it. There is only way I think it is good right now for new players is creating an arcanist to farm RC. New players will farm RC and build another job (not blade) if they know what is going on right now.
This is Aurum set clean.


Maybe this photo is not a good evidence.

FD Dark Soul Sword



##1 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 am
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
The way you write the post is kind of misleading. It gives an impression that nobody is even interested in Slayer equipments anymore. They are worthless because one single person is selling his Slayer Aurum Set for 400RP... well, that's the price of a clean Crackshooter Aurum Set, and that class is neither worthless.

However if the interests around Slayer as class is going down, how come that players are still looking for Slayer equipments?




##2 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 12:23 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
I dont understand what you said about Crackshooter. But, I can see that some people are selling blades gears. I also did mention that photo might be not good evidence. Dark Soul Sword 350 RP is high? That sword is from others.

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:[color=#660000]

However if the interests around Slayer as class is going down, how come that players are still looking for Slayer equipments?


Well. Do you think It is easy to sell blade items now? (They have to sell cheap.) Any interest increases?

##3 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 12:26 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
@zinkai1993 wrote:I dont understand what you said about Crackshooter. But, I can see that some people are selling blades gears. I also did mention that photo might be not good evidence. Dark Soul Sword 350 RP is high? That sword is from others.

What I mean is that Crackshooters are underestimated and therefore the market price for Crackshooter equipments are very low compared to other classes. A clean Crackshooter Aurum costs around 400-450RP, which is the same price as the Aurum in your screen shot. If you haven't noticed it yet, there is a wealthy player whom is finding sellers selling full donor Crackshooter package. That means that Crackshooters aren't worthless because there is still a market for that class.

@zinkai1993 wrote:Right now I can see that people try to sell blades' gears as soon as possible. Blades was the valuable class before (Good price to trade or sell). Now it is not worth anymore. Here is a photo that I got when I went around market. The point here is if amount of blades decrease

If blades are litterarily not worth anymore, then how come that players are looking for Slayer equipments? The example given in the screen shot in my previous post shows a person whom is looking for DS Sword w/MC. That means that Slayers/Blades aren't worthless, no?

_____________________

@zinkai1993 wrote:Well. Do you think It is easy to sell blade items now? (They have to sell cheap.) Any interest increases?

I find it hard to make such conclusions when it hasn't even been a week since the update.

##4 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
Do you know why they sell blades cheap? A lot of people sell blades gears, not one. Smile

##5 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 12:41 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
I do not know if you are asking this to test my knowledge about this topic or if you do not know the answers yourself, but I will try to do some analysis and discuss around some things that may be the "answer" you are looking for.

1) Update as of April 30th 2015:

There have been an update a couple of days ago, where some game features were fixed, removed and/or changed. As for now, the topic that is the most discussed at the forums is the amount of HP increased that boss monsters in Colosseum have recieved. The class of Slayer has long ago been known as the ultimate class for PvE purposes. It appears to be that prices for Slayer equipments have decreased because of the simple fact that the Colosseum Masquerpets' HP has increased. As for now, the only way of finishing Colosseum Legendary Mode is to form a party with a tank, a couple of damage dealers and a suppoerter, a method in which appears to be that the general PvE player does not accept. The simple concept of a tank, 2-3 DDs and a supporter does not seem to be welcomed here because the general PvE player is used to being able to kill a monster in less than 5-10 seconds. Not being able to finish the legendary mode makes some players wanting to quit their Slayer(s), and the fact that one has to play "normal mode" makes that person feeling ashamed by themselves and insanely mad at the game developer.

2) Selling items as fast as possible:

Another reason for the general decrease in prices is because when something cannot be sold quickly, one reduces the price in order to sell it faster. This is called "rush" and I belive is also another reason why there have been a general reduction in market pricing.

3) "Natural" price variation:

What I find increadibly strange, is that there were no complaints about the pricing of Slayer equipments during the period when a full donor Aurum costed up to 1 600 to 1 800 Red Perins. Why? Well, I do not know. Now that the general pricing of Slayer equipments seems to reduce, it has been a minor topic of discussion here at the forums. Why not just look at the decreased prices as natural price variations? Let us look at another example. Hip Hop Suit (M) went from costing 200RP to 100RP, and then to 600RP, then to 800RP. After that it had a decrease of pricing from 800RP to 600RP and then now around 300-400RP.

4) Not a decrease in price:

Slayer equipments' prices are not decreasing, and is just an impression that some players give to others.

5)
@zinkai1993 wrote:A lot of people sell blades gears, not one

We are obviously talking about donor equipments in this forum thread, and if you have not noticed it yet, there have always been more than one single person at the same time selling Slayer equipments. And by saying "a lot", exactly how many people are we talking about?



##6 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:04 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
I think you are wrong about Colo Runs. They can go Legendary mode because they have party. Because colo chips are not enough for players, they quit.
Blade items price is not decreasing? Look around pls. I am in a blade team, and I know that. It is not decreasing, so how do we call?

##7 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:08 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
@zinkai1993 wrote:Blade items price is not decreasing? Look around pls. I am in a blade team, and I know that. It is not decreasing, so how do we call?

That was just something I added.

@zinkai1993 wrote:I think you are wrong about Colo Runs. They can go Legendary mode because they have party. Because colo chips are not enough for players, they quit.

zinkai1993, really? Of course they need party in order to enter Colosseum.

##8 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:12 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
They don't like the amount of colo chips.

If I sell my blade items to you with the price like before, will you buy it?

I wonder if you go Colo or not. Very Happy

Edited /aw

##9 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:15 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
@zinkai1993 wrote:If I sell my blade items to you with the price like before, will you buy it?

Yes I would.

@zinkai1993 wrote:I wonder if you go Colo or not. Very Happy

Yes I do. I know what I am talking about

##10 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
I dont see you in flaris or stand near NPC colo.
Now i am selling 2 fd swords, daceess pve , fashion pve price  and buy pls :d
I want to know whether you are a keyboard hero or not Smile)

##11 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:43 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
You are being off topic. I am done for now.

##12 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 1:56 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 96
Points : 143
Likes Received : 9
Join date : 2014-05-23
zinkai1993
  
Are you off topic as well? Which section can I write without topic?
Well, I can see that you are just a keyboard hero. (Good job mod)
You said you buy, now you said You are done.
Please close this topic!

##13 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 2:49 pm
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1595
Points : 1261
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
#Locked as requested

##14 - Posted on Mon May 04, 2015 3:02 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum