You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasGood Grief

Good Grief

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

zinkai1993 Yesterday at 8:57 pm
"Right now I can see that people try to sell blades' gears as soon as possible. Blades was the valuable class before (Good price to trade or sell). Now it is not worth anymore. Here is a photo that I got when I went around market. The point here is if amount of blades decrease, I wonder if which class can hunt bosses such as Kalgas, Ankou, etc in order to provide non donor items for non FD players or new players. (Bosses Hp high is a challenge task for new players).
If people can hunt non FD items and they sell it over 2 RP, I wonder if new players can afford to buy it. There is only way I think it is good right now for new players is creating an arcanist to farm RC. New players will farm RC and build another job (not blade) if they know what is going on right now."

Excuse me, I like to make a post about this right here. It is not about wanting to start anything wrong. That statement right there is not going to stop anyone from making Blades/Slayers. I know what I am talking about, due to the fact that DarkSoulsofHell Guild has 32 Blades/Slayers, which is not all the blades/Slayers that I have established in this game.

So therefore, before you guys jump on-board in saying 'Are they equipment for this or that' For me, Doing the Dungeon Runs and Colo Runs is an option, which is on the bottom of my Slayer to do List. Also, do not give me this "Slayers are design for Dungeon Runs, that is what they are supposed to do.' I know full clear about their main role, but for my slayers/bladers, I am more interested in what Private Shop Owners are selling in their private shop that deals with Slayers/Bladers gears.

This so called, "Wonder if new player can afford it' Yes, if experience players are willing to lend a helping hand in giving a small assistance to a new player.

##1 - Posted on Tue May 05, 2015 4:21 pm
View user profile

Cloaca

Cloaca

That statement may not stop people from making Slayers, but the new patch did make many people quit their PvE classes (i.e. Slayers/RMs).
On a different subject completely unrelated but I feel the need to say, why must you always try and prove yourself to be right about your opinion on everyones suggestion or opinion they post on the forums?

##2 - Posted on Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 pm
View user profile
Fapplecake

Quoting someone else's post to start your own post with is bad manners, sir.

##3 - Posted on Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 pm
View user profile
zinkai1993

For LegionDark (Ex-GM),

Bla Bla Bla. You can close this topic, ex-GM keyboard hero. I don't care what you try to explain now. Please don't quote and create a new thread to start arguing. I am bored with you now.

##4 - Posted on Tue May 05, 2015 7:35 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum