You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasMazey Quest Items Price

Mazey Quest Items Price

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

avatar

LadyLilith

Jr. Member
Posts : 47
Points : 75
Likes Received : 2
Join date : 2014-01-22
LadyLilith
  
I want to point this out, to get some mind to be thinking. Okay, if we are able to follow the In Game Currency. #1 is Red Perins. #2 is MQCs and so on. But in order to get MQC, you need Mazey Quest items. So the thing is Mazey Quest Items should a price tag, since they can be used as a way to buy RP. My husband been calculating the ideal prince range of per Quest Item in the value of the final RP.

9999 x 15 red chip will be 14RP and 9985 red chips
9999 x 16 red chip = 15RP 9984 red chips
17 red chip = 16rp 9983 red chips
18 red chip = 17rp 9982 red chips

Okay if we round them up.. x 15 = 15rp
x 16 is 16RP
x 17 is 17RP
x 18 is 18RP

That is the thing, not everyone is talking about MQC, but I know I and legion himself wants things to be more equal and fair for everyone.


##1 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 6:28 am
View user profile
avatar

MiamiWonka

Jr. Member
Posts : 36
Points : 61
Likes Received : 19
Join date : 2014-12-18
MiamiWonka
  
This sounds retarded

##2 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 6:52 am
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1600
Points : 1270
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
and makes absolutely no sense

##3 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 7:20 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
Are you trying to say that we should be able to buy MQC using RP since both would be considered as currency in the game? (if so this would be a useless suggestion/idea)

##4 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 7:56 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2960
Points : 2144
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
I would not pay 15 RP just for a set of Flaris Quest Item. Especially if it is Twinkle Stone where I can get 9999 for like 20 minutes - 30 minutes and even if it's a Peakyrind or Dungeon QIs where it is harder to hunt. And it's just not convenient as well. If we have a major event like 2x MQC then I would understand how players could get desperate and buy a set of Peakyrind and Poporam for 10-20 RP. But for a Twinkle Stone and Palin, you'd be lucky to have a 15 RP offer. And on a regular basis like now when we don't have events, a 15-18 RP per set of QI is just beyond OP.

As we speak, a piece of QI ranges from 5 RC - 10 RC each. If you want, I can browse market for a day or two or even a week and provide you screenshots showing the price of QIs based on how players vend it(if I'd be lucky not to stumble upon some of your characters vending). Because just yesterday, I saw a player selling for 5 RC each.

In addition to the price of each QI, a set cost around 5 RP - 10 RP depends on how hard it is to gather. 15 RP per set of QI nowadays is considered OP especially that we don't have any major events on-going like 2x QI as well as 2x MQC. You'll be most likely to get offers ranges from 5 RP - 10 RP at max.

Want a computation?

As of today, a set of MQC(1000 pcs) cost around 6 - 8 RP. And in order to have 1000 MQCs, you need 6000 Pcs. of QIs--based on the first part of Strange Collector Quest. Why 6000? Because we need 500 QIs of each mob(which is 6) in order to have 500 Pcs. of MQC. With that we can conclude that 6000 QIs is 6 RP - 8 RP.

Using your computation which is 15 RC per QI, a set of MQC will cost 9 RP. And for 18 RC per QI, a set will cost 10 RP and 8000 RC. Regardless of the fact that Twinkle Stone and Palin would definitely cost less considering on how it is easier to gather. Now tell me, how's that supposed to be fair and equal?

And QIs do have a price tag and it is around 5 RC - 10 RC each. If you'll browse the market more often, you'll see how the players vend it.

##5 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 am
View user profile
avatar

Cloaca

Sr. Member
Posts : 301
Points : 431
Likes Received : 49
Join date : 2014-02-16
Cloaca
  
........What?

##6 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 10:53 am
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
Shai wrote:And QIs do have a price tag and it is around 5 RC - 10 RC each. If you'll browse the market more often, you'll see how the players vend it.
That's the thing, Shai. Busy in farming like madness for the Mazey Quest Items and even jumping around in multiple accounts. There is no time to stop and smell the rose. That is why We made this post decision, to see if we can get any kind of information, just by doing some figures.

MiamiWonka wrote:This sounds retarded
Excuse me...you do not know the whole background story. My wife and I are making characters just for Mazey Quest and for Arzia Island Ticket area. So, we are brainstorming on how to make more $$$$ in red perins, without even need to flat out donate.

Atlas wrote:Are you trying to say that we should be able to buy MQC using RP since both would be considered as currency in the game? (if so this would be a useless suggestion/idea)

Atlas, People buy MQC to get certain amount of MQC, which they turn around spend MQCs on something that NPC MQC seller is selling in his trade box. That right there considered to be In-Game Currency.

1k MQC is worth 5 to 8RP each. So basically, 25K MQC is wroth about 1 SOPA scroll. 25k times 8rp = 200RP x 7 = 1.4k RED PERINS. So therefore I do not need to buy FD Aurum Set, when I can get the same value in multiple SOPA scrolls.

##7 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 12:29 pm
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
I would recommend farming RC over MQC if you are looking for a fast/easy way to obtain RP in this server, I do agree that MQC is a way to make RP and can be/is used as a currency but farming the mqc and making accounts/characters then selling it (if you find a buyer who is willing to pay 8rp per 1k mqc since you are using that in your 25k mqc=200rp equation) would be putting you behind compared to a player who is farming with MAX Luckybox.

##8 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 2:05 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

MiamiWonka

Jr. Member
Posts : 36
Points : 61
Likes Received : 19
Join date : 2014-12-18
MiamiWonka
  
This suggestion makes no sense and its retarded.

##9 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 3:49 pm
View user profile
avatar

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 957
Points : -1468
Likes Received : 46
Join date : 2014-04-27
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise
  
How's another RP sinkhole fair and equal for everyone? It seems like you wanted an easier way to obtain mqc's. I think farming for it or buying from other people is more fair and equal if you ask me.

##10 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 4:30 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1600
Points : 1270
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
LadyLilith wrote:I want to point this out, to get some mind to be thinking. Okay, if we are able to follow the In Game Currency. #1 is Red Perins. #2 is MQCs and so on. But in order to get MQC, you need Mazey Quest items. So the thing is Mazey Quest Items should a price tag, since they can be used as a way to buy RP. My husband been calculating the ideal prince range of per Quest Item in the value of the final RP.

9999 x 15 red chip will be 14RP and 9985 red chips
9999 x 16 red chip = 15RP 9984 red chips
17 red chip = 16rp 9983 red chips
18 red chip = 17rp 9982 red chips

Okay if we round them up.. x 15 = 15rp
x 16 is 16RP
x 17 is 17RP
x 18 is 18RP

That is the thing, not everyone is talking about MQC, but I know I and legion himself wants things to be more equal and fair for everyone.

What this calculation is basically saying is that 14.9985RC is pretty much the same as 15RP, and 15.9984RC is pretty much the same as 16RP etc. This calculation does not make any sense at all.


LadyLilith wrote:Okay, if we are able to follow the In Game Currency. #1 is Red Perins. #2 is MQCs and so on. But in order to get MQC, you need Mazey Quest items. So the thing is Mazey Quest Items should a price tag, since they can be used as a way to buy RP. My husband been calculating the ideal prince range of per Quest Item in the value of the final RP.


The above quote states facts only and not hypothesises (except that MQC should have price tags).

My conclusion: Topic does not lead to any discussions related to the topic itself.

Another thought that just hit my mind:


LEgionDark wrote:Excuse me...you do not know the whole background story. My wife and I are making characters just for Mazey Quest and for Arzia Island Ticket area. So, we are brainstorming on how to make more $$$$ in red perins, without even need to flat out donate.


So, this topic is made basically just to think out loud how you can make profit from creating multiple characters in order to get more Red Perins or MQC? What is the point of making this thread, then? This may discourage players to donate, if you haven't thought of it.



##11 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 7:06 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
MiamiWonka wrote:This suggestion makes no sense and its retarded.

MiamiWonka wrote:This sounds retarded


we understood you the first time no need for a repeat Sad

##12 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

LadyLilith

Jr. Member
Posts : 47
Points : 75
Likes Received : 2
Join date : 2014-01-22
LadyLilith
  
omigod, discourage players from donating? omigod... We are trying to find other ways besides farming for red chips, to speed up the process of hoping to find that ***** bridge that could provide an opportunity for non donor to have better chance to get donation items without the need to have to donate. For us it is going to cost us Lot of red Perins to buy a complete full donation package.

##13 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 11:52 pm
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
LadyLilith wrote:omigod, discourage players from donating? omigod... We are trying to find other ways besides farming for red chips, to speed up the process of hoping to find that ***** bridge that could provide an opportunity for non donor to have better chance to get donation items without the need to have to donate.  For us it is going to cost us Lot of red Perins to buy a complete full donation package.

Full Donor package (Armor/weapon/shield/D.acc/D.Pet) Aurum: 1.3krp weapon: 350-400rp shield: 350-380rp D.acc: 380-400rp D.pet: 400rp (taking the highest amount possible for the following items) = 2.8k rp

It will cost you the same amount of RP to buy a FULL DONATION Package as it does for everyone else. Also if farming Red Chip is to long of a process then so is MQC if you do not like to either of them then you may try just boss hunting or colo. Both of which should take some decent ''fun'' time and might also get lucky in drops/chest(s).




##14 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1600
Points : 1270
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
Like the guy above said. Farming pure RP is more profitable than farming MQC. The amount of time needed in order to sell the MQC for RP plus the amount of time required for turning in quest items into MQC and RP (rewards) makes RP farming more profitable (in addition to some other factors). Absolute best way of making RP is to have luck and farm Colosseum.

By the way, the calculations in the first post of this thread still do not make any sense.


##15 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 12:33 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
WhiteNoise wrote:How's another RP sinkhole fair and equal for everyone? It seems like you wanted an easier way to obtain mqc's. I think farming for it or buying from other people is more fair and equal if you ask me.

You guys do not get it. We have been searching for the proper price of individual Mazey Quest Item. So we can turn around sell the Mazey Quest Items.

Atlas wrote:I would recommend farming RC over MQC if you are looking for a fast/easy way to obtain RP in this server, I do agree that MQC is a way to make RP and can be/is used as a currency but farming the mqc and making accounts/characters then selling it (if you find a buyer who is willing to pay 8rp per 1k mqc since you are using that in your 25k mqc=200rp equation) would be putting you behind compared to a player who is farming with MAX Luckybox.

We have been looking at the price list that Shai has been working on. As I am typing, we know that price of 5 dp is about 190RP (+/-) That 25k MQC x 8RP = 200RP is about the price of SOPA. So 7 SOPA x 200RP = 1.4K RP. 1.4k RP is the same price as a FD Aurum Set.




##16 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 4:20 am
View user profile
avatar

LadyLilith

Jr. Member
Posts : 47
Points : 75
Likes Received : 2
Join date : 2014-01-22
LadyLilith
  
You guys do not understand. We do not want to do dungeon runs nor colosseum runs.. Why? We are after all kinds of in-game currency..not just red chips/red perins.. But  Mazey chips, colosseum chips, monster clash coins... Why? To buy other stuff that not everyone is actual wanting sell...especially the NPC shop sellers....

##17 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 4:33 am
View user profile
avatar

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts : 1600
Points : 1270
Likes Received : 120
Join date : 2014-11-07
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY
  
If we don't understand, what is the point of having this discussion?

##18 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 6:17 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 199
Points : 284
Likes Received : 15
Join date : 2014-08-08
marton4o992
  
So , we are talking about information , my opinion for MQC uuum...
It sucks glare for newbies is impossible to buy something , like someone said 1kMQC are 5-8 rp SO , in the Strange Collector shop 1 box of Aurum set is 120,000MQC -
5rp per 1k - 5rp x 120 k MQC = 600rp
6rp per 1k - 6rp x 120 k MQC = 720rp
7rp per 1k - 7rp x 120 k MQC = 840rp
8rp per 1k - 7rp x 120 k MQC = 960rp ---- people sell 15 dp for 580 - 600 RP not for 720-960, AM I STUPID OR THIS IS FREAKING INSANE?!?!?!!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?


##19 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 am
View user profile
avatar

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 245
Points : 300
Likes Received : 37
Join date : 2014-07-30
Atlas
  
no one in the right mind will pay 1.4k rp for a FD Aurum Set (not even me) also prices for 5dp is 160-180rp (190 and above is OP)

##20 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 7:53 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile
avatar

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Posts : 1445
Points : 1871
Likes Received : 35
Join date : 2014-01-22
LEgionDark
  
marton4o992 wrote:So , we are talking about information , my opinion for MQC uuum...
It sucks glare for newbies is impossible to buy something , like someone said 1kMQC are 5-8 rp SO , in the Strange Collector shop 1 box of Aurum set is 120,000MQC -
5rp per 1k - 5rp x 120 k MQC = 600rp
6rp per 1k - 6rp x 120 k MQC = 720rp
7rp per 1k - 7rp x 120 k MQC = 840rp
8rp per 1k - 7rp x 120 k MQC = 960rp ---- people sell 15 dp for 580 - 600 RP not for 720-960, AM I STUPID OR THIS IS FREAKING INSANE?!?!?!!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?


JackSparrowYAY wrote:
If we don't understand, what is the point of having this discussion?

^----------------------------------- Jack that right there... We have been thinking of a way to help those people who are farming for Mazey Quest Items, which hoping to be able to turn around and go after Donation items as well..



Marton, Yes I understand. I do see that, so does Lilith. If you notice that quest items always ends at 9999, before starting all over with a new stack. So 9999 divided by 500 (50O MQC) = 19.998 (so It will take 19 characters) with left over quest items. if you take 19 x 500MQC = 9.5k MQC.

5RP x 9k = 45RP
6RP x 9k = 54Rp
7RP x 9k = 63RP
8RP x 9k = 72RP

We just sold all 6 Flaris Quest Items in their 1 stack of 9999 for 5RP each, which means We bought 30RP. So 45 - 30 = 15RP (that is how much is being saved by those who buys MQIs)


Atlas wrote:no one in the right mind will pay 1.4k rp for a FD Aurum Set (not even me) also prices for 5dp is 160-180rp (190 and above is OP)

160RP x3 = 480 + 160 + 160x 4= 640 = 1,280K RP
180RP x 3 = 540 for Aurun set + 180RP for Mazey cards (4) + 180RP x 4 = 720 (4 wakes) = 1,440K RP

160RP = 1,280K while 180RP = 1,440K RP

LEgionDark wrote:price of 5 dp is about 190RP (+/-)
(+/-) means estimate or other words a guess.




##21 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 11:36 am
View user profile
avatar

LadyLilith

Jr. Member
Posts : 47
Points : 75
Likes Received : 2
Join date : 2014-01-22
LadyLilith
  
http://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6007-price-list-guide

Look at where it said... 900 Stats Awake 160 - 190RP. Hello 190RP...omigod, it is right under your noise.
That is the 190RP for 5Dp coming from..

##22 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 12:08 pm
View user profile
avatar

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Posts : 2960
Points : 2144
Likes Received : 207
Join date : 2013-10-24
Snorlax 
Shai
  
Yup. The 190 RP obviously came from 5 DP. But take into consideration the date where I last updated the guide. And compare it to the date today. Surely, anything can happen with that gap. And I don't just update my thread with only 1 item change; I make it to a point where I have 5+ items with price change before I update it so it wouldn't be a waste.

And we do have to take into consideration how OP a seller could be. I even saw sellers selling 5 DP for 200 RP. But I haven't updated it yet since I firmly believe that 200 RP for a 5 DP is just beyond OP. Believe me when I say that DPs are on my list of price change. Once I gather enough price change, I will update the guide as soon as possible. And keep in mind that it is just a guide and not the fixed price for items.

##23 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 12:21 pm
View user profile
avatar

LadyLilith

Jr. Member
Posts : 47
Points : 75
Likes Received : 2
Join date : 2014-01-22
LadyLilith
  
Shai, we don't expect you to update that all the time....


Thanks for the updates

##24 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 pm
View user profile
avatar

MiamiWonka

Jr. Member
Posts : 36
Points : 61
Likes Received : 19
Join date : 2014-12-18
MiamiWonka
  
This suggestion sucks

##25 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 3:34 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content
  


##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum