You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasExtremely new here.

Extremely new here.

Grandeeney

Hello hey hi how you doing?
My name is Joshua, I just started playing on this server yesterday. Definitely enjoying it so far, currently my main ign is Farore lvl 134 FM. Going to make an arca for sure..
But any tips and tricks for this y'all would like to share would be great ;3 because I currently don't know where to level at 134 xD... Tried dungeons but killed wayyy to slow.

Also, several times last night I was booted from server after a notice saying "CHEAT ENGINE DETECTED" popped up.. I don't use any CE so yea any ideas?

Anyways hope to see y'all in-game sometme .

Cheers,
Grandeeney

##1 - Posted on Wed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Hello and welcome to the Mazey Flyff community!

When you start off, you want to make leveling as easy as possible. I recommend to use spend time blessing each of your fashion armor pieces to be +300% Increased Critical Damage. Then you buy Champion's set from Isruel and bless each of them (at least) +200% Increased Critical Damage. Do also remember to keep your Laser Sword, as it is the ultimate leveling weapon for beginners.

After this you talk to the Pet Tamer and simply buy a pick up pet. Bless this pet to be +300% EXP. You will need this pet throughout your entire life of Mazey Flyff player.

After you have done these things, talk to RC Merchant Wafor and buy 3x Scroll of Amplifications (ES). Then you simply press Z and teleport to Sanpress 2.

As for the CHEAT ENGINE DETECTED:

@LEgionDark wrote:Cheat Engine Detected
This error happens when you have cheat engine installed in your computer. Otherwise, your computer system cannot support dual or multi logins. To solve this, un-install cheat engine program or avoid multi logins in-game.

Solution:
If you got Cheat Engine Detected popping up which you have to close it out by clicking okay. You should go to start menu, then type Cheat Engine in your start menu's search programs and files box, then press return button. Window Explore will be looking for anything that's cheat engine.

I had done that which I have discovered http://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2928-okay-this-is-messed-up

AfterMath:
Cheat Engine Detection is not full 100% about those illegal third party programs that's known as hack programs for PC games/Online Games. Cheat Engine Detection can be about corrupted files that's on your PC.

Good luck! ^_^

##2 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 5:36 am
View user profile
Grandeeney

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:Hello and welcome to the Mazey Flyff community!

When you start off, you want to make leveling as easy as possible. I recommend to use spend time blessing each of your fashion armor pieces to be +300% Increased Critical Damage. Then you buy Champion's set from Isruel and bless each of them (at least) +200% Increased Critical Damage. Do also remember to keep your Laser Sword, as it is the ultimate leveling weapon for beginners.

After this you talk to the Pet Tamer and simply buy a pick up pet. Bless this pet to be +300% EXP. You will need this pet throughout your entire life of Mazey Flyff player.

After you have done these things, talk to RC Merchant Wafor and buy 3x Scroll of Amplifications (ES). Then you simply press Z and teleport to Sanpress 2.

As for the CHEAT ENGINE DETECTED:

@LEgionDark wrote:Cheat Engine Detected
This error happens when you have cheat engine installed in your computer. Otherwise, your computer system cannot support dual or multi logins. To solve this, un-install cheat engine program or avoid multi logins in-game.

Solution:
If you got Cheat Engine Detected popping up which you have to close it out by clicking okay. You should go to start menu, then type Cheat Engine in your start menu's search programs and files box, then press return button. Window Explore will be looking for anything that's cheat engine.

I had done that which I have discovered http://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2928-okay-this-is-messed-up

AfterMath:
Cheat Engine Detection is not full 100% about those illegal third party programs that's known as hack programs for PC games/Online Games. Cheat Engine Detection can be about corrupted files that's on your PC.

Good luck! ^_^

Mad aw I ditched the lazer sword already, a wonderful player gave me a Legion's fist and I ditched the sword asap lol. And trashed it, I hate clutter in my inventory lol :p

And what would you reccomend to be the best area to farm for perins? Getting good blessings and pet awakening ain't cheap Wink

I'll definitely try that option about the CE, it got annoying real quick when I lost my party lead because of it..

And finally, what class is recommended for farming? Is arcanist still the obvious choice or is this server different?

Sorry for all the questions D; I appreciate the help though

##3 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 am
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Grandeeny wrote:Mad aw I ditched the lazer sword already, a wonderful player gave me a Legion's fist and I ditched the sword asap lol. And trashed it, I hate clutter in my inventory lol :p

I didn't know that you have Legion's Fist. It's definately better.

Azria is a nice place to farm perins. Do remember that at this stage you should never awake items using the /awake commando.

As for farming, Arcanist is still the obvious choice.

PM me here on forums if you have further questions. This section is not really for this kind of things Smile

##4 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 6:05 am
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Welcome to Mazey Flyff and Forums! If you need to ask questions don't hesitate to PM me in-game or any member of the staff team. Have fun!

##5 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 6:49 am
View user profile
Grandeeney

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:

I didn't know that you have Legion's Fist. It's definately better.

Azria is a nice place to farm perins. Do remember that at this stage you should never awake items using the /awake commando.

As for farming, Arcanist is still the obvious choice.

PM me here on forums if you have further questions. This section is not really for this kind of things Smile
Smile alright sorry about that thank you for the warm welcome.
@Shai wrote:Welcome to Mazey Flyff and Forums! If you need to ask questions don't hesitate to PM me in-game or any member of the staff team. Have fun!
Thank you for the warm welcome as well.

##6 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:04 am
View user profile

Cloaca

Cloaca

Welcome to Mazey, hope you enjoy your stay here, also, feel free to message me in-game if you need help. My ign is LMNTL ^^

##7 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:49 am
View user profile
Grandeeney

SimplyBliss wrote:Welcome to Mazey, hope you enjoy your stay here, also, feel free to message me in-game if you need help. My ign is LMNTL ^^
Thanks will do :3
I'm amazed how friendly and helpful everyone has been in-game and on forums xD great community here

##8 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:58 am
View user profile

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Welcome to Mazey!

As mentioned before, pm us if you need any help c:

We don't bite ;D

##9 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:27 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

♪♫ Yeah I’m young, 21, living in a crazy world
But I know the difference between a man and a herb ♪♫
View user profile http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Grandeeney

Aw but I like a little biting ;p
And thanks again :3 so over the top friendly haha loveee it

##10 - Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:34 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: