You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » General Discussion » asasBoss HP Rebalance? Colosseum and Monsterclash?

Boss HP Rebalance? Colosseum and Monsterclash?

HirishimaSenpai

Hi, its my first time here in the forum and i dont know if this is the right place to talk about this so sorry.
My IGN is Hirishima, im almost FD Slayer and i really like the server but since the last update things got harder, what i mean is Boss HP got Rebalance which is good to me because it take some time and need to invite more people to do the "dungeons" but Colosseum and Monsterclash is not the same anymore because the only guilds that can win Monsterclash are the one that already play here for long time and have alot of FD Chars and maybe Double Login too but the most frustrating is the Colosseum because the normal one is good to Non-Donor players and to FD players is ez and can make it fast but to make Legendary mode is so hard now because need more than 5 players to make it and everytime people make Legendary mode they get disconnected after some time even when Kalgas is almost dead and its like impossible to make it so where or how people can farm if that happen? Already talk with Rial and Daily and they said would talk about this with Mazey but seems like still have the same problem so this will be fixed? Because even if we get a FD Team we still cant kill Kalgas in Legendary Mode because of the automatic kick and its sad to me because i like the server so i donate alot of times already spend some money to help server go forward and to get some fun helping others and farming but with this new HP Rebalance its impossible to farming and Monsterclash is impossible to win if im against a FD Guild, mini-games are disable now so the unique thing i can do is farm rc and get bored with that.

So Sorry if my english is bad and this is just my opinion and alot of players agree with me. So what you guys think?

##1 - Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:47 pm
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There have already been some discussions regarding to the last update, and some of the discussion threads got closed because of insults, unrelevant posts etc. Anyway it's nice to bring this topic up again and since it's been a while ago now.

@HirishimaSenpai wrote:So Sorry if my english is bad and this is just my opinion and alot of players agree with me. So what you guys think?

I believe that some players do also disagree with some of your thoughts. I mean...

@HirishimaSenpai wrote:the most frustrating is the Colosseum because the normal one is good to Non-Donor players

I personally am somehow (IDK how to express) of the relatively mediocre amount of HP that the normal mode's boss monsters have, and I do also believe that non donor player characters will have an annoying time spending over a minute killing one single boss monster with low amount of Colosseum Chips rewarded. However I do not understand why there should be a problem for donor (especially FD) characters farming normal mode bosses. You get a very good amount of Colosseum chips over time, and the chance of you dying is close to zero (unless you can't kill Clockworks fast enough).

In addition, nothing comes free now. If you are a non-donor player, you will have to work for your gear in order to effeciently farm Colosseum, and as a FD player you will have to get the absolute best gear in game and team up with other really good players in order to effeciently farm legendary mode bosses and earn a good amount of Colosseum Chips. There shouldn't be any problem having some beatable challenges in game?

About Monster Clash: I believe that it is a fact that donating players or players with FD characters will do a lot better than non donating players. Simple fact. In fact, even if you do not donate to the server you do also have the possibility to gear your character up as FD. I also think that if I were to solo run Monster Clash with a FD Crackshooter that I had built for more than a year, I would expect to do a lot better than a new player with 2x Black Swords in each hands of his Slayer.

Conclusion: Monster Clash is fine as it is. It is do-able. Colosseum Monsters' HP maybe a tad much, but meh. That is what I think ^

NP: Auto disconnect is a well known issue within Colosseum. If you feel like you want to report it, there is a report section for that.

##2 - Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 pm
View user profile
HirishimaSenpai

I Agree with you and is nice to know what mods think about this but colosseum normal mode is not a problem to me but maybe to other players but the problem is legendary mode, because even if i make a team full of slayers we get disconnected and cant kill kalgas already report it but got no answer about that so now people only look for hunting Volkane Boss and Transeia because is the only farmable boss we can do solo and there are always alot of players camping and waiting for them so kinda get boring only killing those 2 and wait alot for Transeia Boss. About Events and mini-games? Well im not here to judge or say GMs do nothing because i know its hard to work in server while doing our lifes but server could have more events and fix/enable Mini-Games so people would get more fun in game.

NP: I didnt report the auto disconnect in forum but i report it to Rial and Daily long time ago but nothing fixed until now.

##3 - Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:27 pm
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@HirishimaSenpai wrote: the problem is legendary mode, because even if i make a team full of slayers we get disconnected and cant kill kalgas already report it but got no answer about that so now people only look for hunting Volkane Boss and Transeia because is the only farmable boss we can do solo and there are always alot of players camping and waiting for them so kinda get boring only killing those 2 and wait alot for Transeia Boss.

The bolded quote is a problem makes the idea of co-operation within Colosseum Legendary mode more difficult to fully realize, a problem that also existed way before the update. However I still do not understand why it is so hard to stick with normal mode D:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the mini games have almost never been popular. The games require like 10 to 15 participants, and nearly close to nobody has entered the games during my 1 year stay on the server. sigh

Aside from that, if you have not noticed yet, there is an ongoing weekly screen shot event that requires you to use the forum. Check it out! wink

##4 - Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:28 pm
View user profile
HirishimaSenpai

Well yeah you right because mini-games are not so famous but server could have more something to entertain players, server could have more channels or different bosses to hunt or something because it get kind boring i mean not bored at all is just players need something that call attention or will get bored. About the events well there are players that like to make some types of events and others not like me i dont pass so much time here and cant do a event of taking screenshots and some days we dont have events because GMs are busy with their own life (nothing against).
Btw if minigames are not popular why not bring more maps to the server like bahara desert, original kalgas dungeon etc etc i mean there are maps that can be used or something and make something new because it gets bored only farming rc all the time. But after all not here to give suggestions and is just my opinion.

##5 - Posted on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:06 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum