You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Suggestions » Website Suggestions » asasDownload through torrent

Download through torrent

iRed

Star 
iRed

Hello guys and gals! I recently decided to return to this amazing server, but I have a little problem: the download method.

In fact, due to my lame internet speed, downloading stuff through my browser consumes a lot of time and requires me to let my computer running for hours and hours. In addition, I am having a problem with MEGA, which crashes my browser losing the download progress entirely (when it's almost finished, or actually finished).

The torrent method would not come on handy only for me, but also for most people around, who certainly prefers to use it instead of the regular browser method. Torrent downloads allow us to stop/pause/start whenever we want, with good stability and speed, making it a nice download manager!

Resuming, would you add the torrent download method? This would certainly come on handy for a lot of people!

Thanks for your time!

##1 - Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:39 am
View user profile

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Great suggestion! Have you tried downloading with Mediafire or in parts, though?

##2 - Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:01 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If 0/1 equals to 0, then what is 1/0?
View user profile

iRed

Star 
iRed

@JackSparrowYAY wrote:Great suggestion! Have you tried downloading with Mediafire or in parts, though?

Thanks for your support!

Actually I tried through mediafire but it would take 6+ hours due to its slower download speed. In parts could work but it requires some effort to download multiple files, instead of using a torrent download and wait patiently with no worries (like losing the internet connection and etc).

Last edited by iRed on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

##3 - Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 pm
View user profile

WeedLove

WeedLove

I feel you man! +1

##4 - Posted on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:55 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: