You are not connected. Please login or register

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~

Nowaki

Nowaki

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Well... since i psoted before iw as exited about item rarity thing so i decided to log and have some fun in arena until start improving my old gears Very Happy also went to a siege Very Happy... and sadly i have to say that nothing have changed since the day i left .... at least not in Pvp.... FM still as OP as always, and they can 1 hit everything, and just killed by other one of them .... YJ still trying to kill them but they cant cuz macro programs for fast swich... now every FM can kill a templar (before just a few with optimized FM could do it... now every FD Bp can).... Mentalist still useless since last nefr  (reazon that i went to hiatus) .... so? why should i improve my Mentalist gears if even a non FD FM can kill me easily o.O (Im FD mentalist with both sets.... so i hace the max Hp a mentalist can have...even so a non FD FM do 800m azal so.... ).... Also the OP Azal range Vs my slow magic balls, if the Fm start cast in flaris and run up to darkon, even there, the atack will land, ofc my cant do that cuz after a few time their damage disapear, s they jsut need to move a little cast azal and im dead....
Non-Pvp
I couldnt find anyinfo about scrolls for rarity (i didnt search btw ) and i couldnt even find them in DP store or players selling

Note: i was really really disapointed :/ after 9 months, nothing have change, not the OP FM, not the Useless classes, not the azal long ranged... not the YJ that cant kill the OP Fm ....

(ok,  swear i was trying not to do a Fm-complaining post... but they are the only problem in Pvp >.> )

i know is a the wrong place, but i wont make antoher topic for this: if you really dont wanna Nerf those "sweety" Fms ... Atleast add higger CD to remantis, so they will be kilable atleast (ofc if they dont cant you first)

Thx for reading ~~

By: an old player that had some hope.

##1 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Yeah, FMs are OP. But between the two, Mentalist can kick FM's butt. Aether Grasp is faster than ASAL. This has been proven and tested. If you really know how to play Mentalist, I could say that it can be a MvP. Mentalist in STA gears can pretty much reflect a poor YJs HoP. Or even FM's ASAL in STA gears. Because believe me, some FMs are still having this mistake of ASAL-ing on their STA gears. Though not everyone. But that includes me to be honest with you.

I forgot the name of the Mentalist that I saw at siege but he/she is really good. He/she always keeps an eye on an approaching FM to ASAL and he/she outcast it with Aether Grasp. And Aether Grasp on full INT can pretty much 1-hit a FM in STA gears. If you want the name of my friend who plays Mentalist(though not the one I'm talking about above), I can tell you his name. I pretty much got all this info from him since it was proven and tested by him.

And you can't purchase rarity scrolls from the website. I guess. When Mazey introduced it on the patch, he only stated where to get the rarity scrolls and it is from either Colo or doing the Strange Collector Quest.

##2 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:34 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Aether does a way less damage than a normal hit... i guess max aesther dmg in full when i tested was between 200 and 300 m .... unless they improved it .... but you cant 1 hit Fm in sta... no1 can do it thats why is unfair.... also it can only outcast azal if both are statics... if both running Azal will always win cuz the glitch of long range azal, while aesther remains as close range

##3 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The statement about Aether Grasp doing less damage than normal magic balls is not necessarily true. My Aether Grasp is in many cases 30-50m damage stronger than normal hits (non donor Mentalist). I do also not understand why you stamp the mentalist class as negative that negatively. I believe you mix the term PvP and Guild Siege, in a way which turns Mentalists into something they necessarily are not. And yes, Shai is correct. There was a really strong and "OP" Mentalist that really kicked ass, and it is a shame that we do not remember his name.

Aside from the above, I do not have any problems with Forcemasters being able to one shot everyone because that is what the class itself is about, but the high amount of HP may be the problem. Imagine how useless FMs would be without Asalraalaikum.

Nowaki wrote:if both running Azal will always win cuz the glitch of long range azal, while aesther remains as close range

The glitch should apply to every other attacks and skills. There is a video somewhere in this forum showing really long ranged HoP.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

JackSparrowYAY wrote:The statement about Aether Grasp doing less damage than normal magic balls is not necessarily true. My Aether Grasp is in many cases 30-50m damage stronger than normal hits (non donor Mentalist). I do also not understand why you stamp the mentalist class as negative that negatively. I believe you mix the term PvP and Guild Siege, in a way which turns Mentalists into something they necessarily are not. And yes, Shai is correct. There was a really strong and "OP" Mentalist that really kicked ass, and it is a shame that we do not remember his name.

Aside from the above, I do not have any problems with Forcemasters being able to one shot everyone because that is what the class itself is about, but the high amount of HP may be the problem. Imagine how useless FMs would be without Asalraalaikum.

Novaki wrote:if both running Azal will always win cuz the glitch of long range azal, while aesther remains as close range

The glitch should apply to every other attacks and skills. There is a video somewhere in this forum showing really long ranged HoP.

About Aesther.... It really do a way less damage than normal hit (my normals are around 120m/150m in sta) while in sta there's no much diference (aesther around 100m) .... when it comes to int, aesther is easily the half damage or atleast more than 100m weaker than a normal atack.

Im not saying remove azal... but i really think is unfair that a non donor (talking about items) player, can 1 hit a Full donor with max hp items ..... and well maybe decreast FM hp so they can be one hit killed (in sta) by YJ in STR (as Fm can 1 hit a YJ in sta) ... or increast remantis cd so they cant spam hp recovery for YJ have a chance to combo.

##5 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Ahh, Hemogl0bin.

Kaishirco, a poor yj is not strong enough kill a FD sta mentalist.

##7 - Posted Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:20 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Hemoglobin <- probably thats the name.

A non-donor FM definitely can 1 hit kill a full donor with Max HP items - you see, this statement is too vague.

##8 - Posted Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:22 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Kaishirco wrote:
Shai wrote:Mentalist in STA gears can pretty much reflect a poor YJs HoP.

No mentalist in sta gears cant reflect a poor yj's hop ..
A yj can pretty much 1 hit a mentalist with sta items.
I tried ... My last psy had full sta gears and still couldnt tank a hop lolol..

with poor he means non-Fd, a yes, is true, a non FD YJ cant 1 hit Menta (or any other class) in STA gears, just FM can using non-donor

@WeeedLove (srry cant quote you o.o dunno why), i dont know why you say its vage o.O i mean (besides Templar ofc) a non donor Bp can hit 800m +/- Azal, thats enought to 1 hit kill all but templars

##9 - Posted Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

iRed

iRed

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Nowaki wrote:

@WeeedLove (srry cant quote you o.o dunno why), i dont know why you say its vage o.O i mean (besides Templar ofc) a non donor Bp can hit 800m +/- Azal, thats enought to 1 hit kill all but templars

A non-donor or a non-FD FM? Maybe you meant a non-FD FM because I haven't seen a regular FM (with non-donor stuff, like regular jewelry, cs, kalgas set, crappy weaps/shields) hit over ~400m. With some donor items it is acceptable to hit around 800m. I say this because I have a non-FD FM that hits ~800m, but I have Aurum/Weapon/Shield with MC, donor jewelry and CS.

##11 - Posted Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:04 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

iRed wrote:
Nowaki wrote:

A non-donor or a non-FD FM? Maybe you meant a non-FD FM because I haven't seen a regular FM (with non-donor stuff, like regular jewelry, cs, kalgas set, crappy weaps/shields) hit over ~400m. With some donor items it is acceptable to hit around 800m. I say this because I have a non-FD FM that hits ~800m, but I have Aurum/Weapon/Shield with MC, donor jewelry and CS.
if have Max non donor awakes, and right build... Yes with kalgas & vote jewels (maybe will need a gm pet but thats all) can hit 800m (if build right) I,ve seen it by myself so o.O (ofc he had MC cards weapon/shield/armor but thats non donor item so)

##12 - Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 am
iRed

iRed

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Then by right build, it's certainly not the "2k STR higher than INT" build, 'cause with that I hit around 800m.

##13 - Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Sponsored content

Old player small review after a hiatus ~~ Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum