You are not connected. Please login or register

I need your opinion :3 <3

iRed

iRed

I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

You guys are probably getting tired of this Reddish guy creating a new thread everytime huh? I'm the kind of person who likes to spend all day long scrooling over the forums... well... this talk has nothing to do with the meaning of this thread, so let me go straight to the point:

I am about to make another char (it will be FD, yeah), but I don't know what class I should make. I already have a FM... I am thinking about a PvE class, probably Slayer or Crackshooter... but in a thread I've seen that cracks are really nice PvErs even tho there aren't a lot of them around... compared to Slayers there's barely no cracks in this server in my point of view... so I kinda can't accept cracks as a better class at all. Also, I've readed that cracks have a lower HP compared to Slayer... so yeah, point for Slayers.

Plus, I gotta ask you, is it really worth it to make a PvE char (to colo/clash of course)? If not, what class would you recomend me to make? I wouldn't play as Templar... Arcanist... Mentalist... Seraph... so... my only options are Slayer, Crackshooter and Harlequin.

Any ideas? Mainly about the Slayer vs Crack thing?

Thanks in advance! <3

##1 - Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:57 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

the cracks are the other PvE class here.... but slayer still do a way better dmg... back to previous patch, only slayers had problems with 1 dmg when going up to 2.1b, that never happens (or almost never) to cracks... not in collo.... so yes, they are range, but their damage is lower compared to slayer.....

Now, why u wanna do PvE? collo right now just sux you need to run it like 7~10 times in normal mode just to buy the box, and again to buy a key, solo legendary is imposible, no matter what you do, so gl trying to find people insterested on it.....

If you care more about farm (money $$$) than Killing bosses (i mean... you do PvE for PvE fun killing bosses, or cuz of bosses drops) is better just create an Arca with low items, add some Spd awakes, and a D fashion (for extra drop), sea king cloack, pet with lucky box +3, Party with skills, couple buff....and kill stuff in trasea, you dont need good Eq to do it, and is faster money than collo.

Harle is purely PvP (unless you want to buy PvE gears for it, and try how is it... wich i dunno) but, you will need x2 FD, FD sta dn Fd str, if you have only 1, will be fresh meat for Arcanas, and also, remember an FD YJ cant 1 hit kill a FM in Sta, so they dont even need to swap to kill you if u dont have the sta set....

Side note: i have a FD slayer.... and i use him for nothing... literally.

Last edited by Nowaki on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:43 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

SO... the better option would be to turn my non-FD BP into a FD one? With STA set and etc?

##3 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:09 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I strongly disagree with Nowaki. Why do players create FD PvE crackshooters when the class is for PvP only? In my view, crackshooters have lower damage output, yes, but more stable hits when thinking about damage. They have higher damage output than seraphs too. On the other hand, slayers have higher maximum damage on one hit and have faster attack speed, though are a lot more boring than playing crackshooter. If you don't vare too much about damage differences, then crackshooters ain't no bad choice. It's the same as choosing whether you want to play YJ or FM

##4 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

iRed wrote:SO... the better option would be to turn my non-FD BP into a FD one? With STA set and etc?
if you're not FD FM... then yes, thats better.. keep in mind that in Pvp here is kill or be killed, so if u really wanna do Pvp (siege) you will need Swap Dmg-Hp (besides Templars.... ofc.... and For arcas... im not sure)... and FM still the Most (and only) OP class around, so is a safe choise...

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I strongly disagree with Nowaki. Why do players create FD PvE crackshooters when the class is for PvP only? In my view, crackshooters have lower damage output, yes, but more stable hits when thinking about damage. They have higher damage output than seraphs too. On the other hand, slayers have higher maximum damage on one hit and have faster attack speed, though are a lot more boring than playing crackshooter. If you don't vare too much about damage differences, then crackshooters ain't no bad choice. It's the same as choosing whether you want to play YJ or FM
I dont get were you disagree with me o.O i mean..... i said crack (here) are Pve, you said that too, i said Slayers are better for dmg in PvE... you said that too so o.O

##5 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

If are serious about making a PvP character, then go for switcher FM or switcher Mentalist. If you just gonna siege for fun then go for Arcanist. Arcanist is fun to play. Just EVA storm and stuff. Templar is boring. Even if you switch, most often than not, you'll get low damage. I don't really see the point of a switching YJ though. But that's just me.

For PvE, I have to disagree about what Jack said. I really believe that Seraphs has higher damage than Crackshooters though I don't have the statistics for it. It is based on how I noticed my damage output is. I made a PvE Crackshooter for Colo before and I considered that as one of the worst decision that I made. I gave up and switched to Seraph. I don't want to sound bias, but I really like playing Seraph. The fact that you can buff anytime is a huge advantage. And the damage gap between Slayer and Seraph isn't that much. I only use my Crackshooter for Red Meteo. But for other PvE stuff, I always use Seraph.

Nowaki is right about the fact that Colo is harder to solo now. That's why I don't really use my Seraph. But it won't hurt you to have a PvE character just in case you got bored of doing PvP--if you have RPs to spend on it.

##6 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:51 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

But is it worth it? To make a PvE char? Someone said above that finding someone who's willing to colo is really hard...

##7 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

iRed wrote:But is it worth it? To make a PvE char? Someone said above that finding someone who's willing to colo is really hard...
is only worth when you're bored of Pvp .... just for "fun" ... but when it comes to make money... then you end up wasting more than what you get ( a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more)

##8 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:18 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

If you like to PvE then make a PvE character. You don't have to use it regularly. Just when you are bored of doing PvP and you miss smashing bosses. That's mostly what I do on my PvE character. I just use it when I feel like it.

##9 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:00 am
MYSQL

MYSQL

I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Take a slayer. Fun if u 1 Hit a fd fm in HP gear Wink and if u Do pve just switch to 2nd axe with pve gems.

##10 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Thank you guys... I decided to improve my FM ^^

Thanks for all replies!

##11 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:43 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

iRed wrote:Thank you guys... I decided to improve my FM ^^

Thanks for all replies!
Wise choice ^^

##12 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

I need your opinion :3 <3 EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Unless you plan on continuing to donate to keep up with new items being released or have other means to make money, then you should make a PvE class. The better of the 2 for PvE would be slayer, although they are pretty much useless in PvP. Crackshooters, on the other hand, can be used for PvP and PvE, if you really know how to play one. So, from there, it's your personal preference.

##13 - Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Sponsored content

I need your opinion :3 <3 Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum