You are not connected. Please login or register

Need to know somethings..

ScripterGame

ScripterGame

Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 8
ScripterGame

Later one of my friend got a "warning" because he killed a guy. So why he got warning because he killed a guy? In mazey flyff we have 2 channel, One we can pk an another one we can't pk, so if we get warning because we kill peoples why just don't remove the server pk? That is really stupid, or the admin just abuse?

##1 - Posted Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Simply killing someone in a PK zone isn't against the rule. However, adding insult to injury might earn you a warning ticket. You can PM me the details and we'll see if he really did something that earned him a warning.

##2 - Posted Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:23 pm
nubzlikejagger

nubzlikejagger

Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 29
nubzlikejagger

+1 in this post, some player, when you kill them, they will pm you, like this "i will PERM you" .

have that experience.

PVP IS PVP GUYS, your in the PVP ARENA so dont be fcking if someone non-donor or not KNOWN player kill you .

##3 - Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:41 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

WhiteNoise wrote:Simply killing someone in a PK zone isn't against the rule. However, adding insult to injury might earn you a warning ticket. You can PM me the details and we'll see if he really did something that earned him a warning.
As what have been said, PK isn't really against the rule. However if you go beyond that and use profanity, offensive words then that itself will result with a warning.

I believe you are talking about this incident when I received a report from a player and I warned your friend, Killersjodroped for it.
Spoiler:

Daily wrote:3. Respect others and staff. Failure to do so will result in a 1 hour mute, followed by a day mute and final offence will result in a maximum 3 day ban.
13. Profanity is NOT tolerated. You will receive a 1 hour mute if you do not follow warning given to you.
Above shows the following rules your friend violated. Staff only follows the server's policy and we never warn anyone without any valid reason.

##4 - Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:01 am
ScripterGame

ScripterGame

Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 8
ScripterGame

First you don't need to spoile it... And I did not know he said that.

##5 - Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:46 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Need to know somethings.. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

ScripterGame wrote:Later one of my friend got a "warning" because he killed a guy. So why he got warning because he killed a guy? In mazey flyff we have 2 channel, One we can pk an another one we can't pk, so if we get warning because we kill peoples why just don't remove the server pk? That is really stupid, or the admin just abuse?

You didn't know the entire story yet you have the guts to tell this line. That is stupidity for me. Sorry but I just can't help not to comment because of how crooked your reaction about the report was.

ScripterGame wrote:First you don't need to spoile it... And I did not know he said that.

And of course she has too. That's how the staffs remain transparent about reports. And thanks to that you know all sides of the story.

I will lock this now. If you want to talk more just message me in-game.

IGN: Shai

##6 - Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 am

Sponsored content

Need to know somethings.. Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum