You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing New

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Nothing New EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

It is still the same old Mazey......nothing seems to be new..... I still have my accounts here....but I am just going to leave it at that.... I have no desires to come back into the game.. I have seen what I need to read...

##1 - Posted Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

Nothing New EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

I tried to make a topic in general discussions , but seems like no one take action , Mazey is going down and soon Mazey will be in history trust me , so so many players are leaving because there was update 1 month ago and that was it , still no new stuff , no activity , no nothing.
Sad news but if theres no updates soon ill leave because im getting bored ...

##2 - Posted Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 pm
iRed

iRed

Nothing New EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Personally, one of the things that I like here is the lack of a TON of items like in other servers. I mean, there's another server that I used to play that has A LOT, I MEAN, A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of items, making the game not only hurt my eyes, but also laggy with so much different stuff in it.

It is not easy to code something new and make updates every week. Plus, if you guys have any idea on what could be done to help Mazey Flyff the suggestion section is here for it. Smile

##3 - Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:04 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

marton4o992

The section for suggestion is dead Smile
If someone suggest something it stays untouched like for months , even for years , check by yourself.

##4 - Posted Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:34 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Nothing New EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

marton4o992 wrote:The section for suggestion is dead Smile
If someone suggest something it stays untouched like for months , even for years , check by yourself.

Staff reads suggestions made by players and so does Mazey himself. Not all suggestions are easy to implement and it takes a lot of thinking and consideration as we would like to make sure that it will be good for the server before something is done.

##5 - Posted Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:19 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

marton4o992

You will never know what will happen before something is done , so what is so strange to happen if you add few new models , few new fashions , few new masks/cloaks ?
There are so much good ideas in suggestions section that are not added , if its need ill even point them ..
We are just bored of same things thats all , all we need is update each week or 2 .
For example its going to be really good if Mazey start picking up staff members wich will technically improve the work , players are searching servers wich are unique , if you only hang on your hands to make custom magics for each job , you will win so so so many players attention ...

##6 - Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:07 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Nothing New EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

marton4o992 wrote:You will never know what will happen before something is done , so what is so strange to happen if you add few new models , few new fashions , few new masks/cloaks ?
There are so much good ideas in suggestions section that are not added , if its need ill even point them ..
We are just bored of same things thats all , all we need is update each week or 2 .
For example its going to be really good if Mazey start picking up staff members wich will technically improve the work , players are searching servers wich are unique , if you only hang on your hands to make custom magics for each job , you will win so so so many players attention ...

An update each week with new weapons and stuff needs a lot of work, re-texturing, remodeling or even designing something new, it's not going to be easy to introduce something new every week even if it's just a little change and as of now we don't have any other Game Developer aside from Mazey himself. We're still in search for an official developer so if you know someone or if you have experience in Developing.. then feel free to apply.

##7 - Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:01 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Nothing New EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I agree with the guy above. We can't lay tons of work to one person and expect him to do the job within an amazingly short period of time glare

##8 - Posted Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

marton4o992

I dont say that we have to stand and doing nothing , but you have to add application , then wait to be accepted , and then to work on something with Mazey , we can all help with (example) our Photoshop skills , every single one of you can work with it and im sure about it (texturing , rendering , design)
Atleast he can make new topic , sort of "Searching for designers"
"Increasing Mazey's staff" and he will find someone who can help him with the most of the things .
I really dont want to argue with you , just saying my opinion ... sweat

##9 - Posted Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Nothing New Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum