You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasSee ya laters, alligaters.

See ya laters, alligaters.

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Around October of 2013, someone created a nab and non-donor Arcanist and named it Shai and 'coupled' it to another nab, a Seraph, named Nine. He's very nab and very poor. Being how pinoy that he was, he walked around Flaris asking for penya. Like 'penya plz' (I didn't use letter 'z' though) and 'buffs po' but he came up empty-handed so he just farmed. It took him almost two years to be contented of what he already has.

Dang, who knew that I could summarize my entire two years (almost) here in just a paragraph.

Welp, I'll go for now. I'll probably stop playing for like 2 months or so. I'll be back; I just don't know when. This will also decrease my Forum activity so no more spams from me, guys. I also deleted my Price List Guide as I won't be able to update it and leaving it will just cause confusion among players.

Thanks to everyone. Sadly, I can't name all of you because I'm pretty sure that somehow I will forget someone and I don't want him/her to cry and be sad and cry. You know who you are, guys. And most of you, I added on Facebook. Rekt.

Thanks to Mazey/Jarr for entrusting me the best position(for me), Forum Moderator, or should I say ex-Forum Moderator (JackSparrowYAY ftw!). And for making me an Ambassador. It's fun. But a little only. Just kidding!

Thanks to the staff members for making the community more lively af. And my apologies also for bothering you with some in-game problems that I can't handle or above my jurisdiction.

Thanks to the best community (I'm not even kidding here) for being active and loyal.

Peace out folks!

-Shaider
Spoiler:

##1 - Posted on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:56 pm
View user profile
marton4o992

Its hard to say goodbye to a person who is such idiot like you brah <3
Im really thankfull for all things you've done for me , all stupid questions that you have answered me , and all the time spent to play with me (not only here lol).
It was so fun playing with you man , I'll be waiting for the moment you will come back , as for now I can wish you only good things for future (its like you are quiting for 5 years LOL)
We will keep chatting skype , anyway cya soon bro.
*my reaction when i realized you are leaving Very Happy *
Spoiler:

##2 - Posted on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:26 am
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Aight. Thanks bro! Have fun in-game and don't play any new flyff now. Stick to Mazey Flyff this time. LOL!

##3 - Posted on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 am
View user profile

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

No more guard in the market Sad
There will be chaos..

##4 - Posted on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:45 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

iCupcake

iCupcake

us, reading dis...

i cri evertim:

##5 - Posted on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:22 pm
View user profile

Cloaca

Cloaca

I'll miss my kohai ;(. Time to induce skype spam mwahaha

##6 - Posted on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Dang, OP multi-quote. Me like it!!

WhiteNoise wrote:No more guard in the market  
There will be chaos..
Yeah. And I'm guessing you don't want to be a substitute. LOL. Who wants that boring job of standing in one place.

iCupcake wrote:us, reading dis...
LOL. That was hilarious!

SimplyBliss wrote:I'll miss my kohai ;(. Time to induce skype spam mwahaha
+1 for skype ploxxx. Cya there boss lady senpai pro.

I'll try to visit Forums every once in a while just like this and speaking of Forums, let me grab this opportunity to congratulate Grey for--yet again--another job well done. This new Forum is swag. And I have a lot of points to spend. How about that? LOL.

Thanks again guys.

##7 - Posted on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:30 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum