You are not connected. Please login or register

Help us enjoy flyff more

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

Help us enjoy flyff more EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

I  have the recommended system for flyff to work. I played high graphics games with this pc too.... but in flyff I get crashed without error report (just closing the flyff client). Entering dungeons suck at times. Like I can't farm continously. The drop event - some of its times get wasted - some of my time too. GM, Staffs, and moderators of this game ... guys this server is really great. the system is great. the people are great... when I ocntact some GM online they reply and find solutions to my problem. They also guide newbies which is really great.

I think its not my PC or my DSL Connection that needs upgrade. I observed that the server 1 somewhat pulling out players at times disconnecting them (me including) at numerous of times when it get peaked ... reaching 220 above players. I think it needs some upload speed upgrade or some sort of operating system. you can release us patches with fixes to some bugs we report and seen on the forums. I made friends to this server... I am aphrod1t3 In-Game.

I have tried all the fixes the forum had offer.

Thank you for reading. And stay awesome.
I actually don't know where to put this .. if  this is in the wrong category.. please take time to put his in the right one .. Thank you. Smile

##1 - Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:32 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Help us enjoy flyff more EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I personally rarely experience the issues that you have described, but many other have and
also created several threads in the forum as well. In addition to that, Flyff in general is a game known for its lag and connection problems.

#Moved thread

##2 - Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:21 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

Help us enjoy flyff more EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

I have that problem too, just walking around and i just crash , soon ill suggest low quality patch for better fps , might that be the problem ..

##3 - Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Help us enjoy flyff more Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum