You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Suggestions » Game Suggestions » asasTYPING ON ANY CHAT DESTRUCTION

TYPING ON ANY CHAT DESTRUCTION

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

For instance... when u are typing/chatting with your friend or some folks then someone adds you (the window of "friend request" pops) and your typing will be cancelled making you tapping in to keys as shortcuts (poping different windows).... -_- -_- very annoying. sad sad sad sad

For now.. to those who get annoyed with this.. glare  I suggest you can set Reject/Disapprove on your Setting foir friend request and others. sneer

But this doesn't happen on Friend request only... glare  sweat  So I really suggest to GM and staffs and developers .. Please adjust or tweak some to avoid getting cancelled on typing whenever a notification is received/pops.

Thanks.
InGame - aphrod1t3 blush

##1 - Posted on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I think we have this setting that allows us to approve and disapprove a friend invite even before it is sent. It is lurking somewhere in the Game Option window. I'm not sure if disabling that will solve your problem. Though I have to say that I encounter it as well especially when I'm answering PMs and someone will add me or someone just logged-in.

I'm really not sure about this so I'll give this a +1/-1 since it is really not a priority at the moment. The least or probably the only thing that we could do is to deal with it.

##2 - Posted on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 am
View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum