Better At PvP.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LegendZero88

LegendZero88

Better At PvP. EmptyPosts : 36
LegendZero88

There's no better.
I will explain:
FM - Gear str/int for damge and one for sta. You have to switch (probably has the the better balance between damage and hp. Hp:sta rate = 1.Cool.
Templar - In my opionion one of the biggest beast. Is hp rate is 2.0 so i will reccomend to NOT go full sta on gear but balance between sta and str and then putting soul leech on your first weapon. You're invincible most of the time.
Slayer - Same as templar. You have two choice: putting a str/icd mix so you will deal the best dps but you will have 115+ m hp with full donor equip and is too low hp. So i will put icd for first 900 str awake and 900 sta awake then soul leech on weapon you will kill kalgas in 2 minutes without dying.
RM - the ringmaster is... wonderful. You have three choice: put str and icd mix, put sta, put int.
Rm have one of the best hp:sta rate... about 1.7.
Mentalist - i have never tried it sorry
Crack - is a wonderful character. Put dex and icd and critical chance awake and soul leech on weapon. You will attack obviously with your bow. It can do the most one hit damage and moreover it can hit (in one hit thanks to critical chance) 3-4 times. So if i deal a 90 million damage with an arrow with cc i will deal 90 m x4 because i hit four more times. I use it in pve, a monster.

This is all.

##2 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:37 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

Better At PvP. EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Blade sucks, crack sucks, ment is good, rm is okey too. Because of shields u can Tank much damage and Deal alot with crits at the same time.

##3 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:04 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Better At PvP. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

MYQSL wrote:Because of shields u can Tank much damage and Deal alot with crits at the same time.

Soul of Rhisis does not absorb damage, which makes Seraph a rather bad tank. If you were to define Mentalist as a crit class, Kaishirco, then that would be your ultimate class to go for, since its sole purpose in this server is PvP.

For the PvE classes, I would say Seraph. Simple reason: It provides a h*ll of fun Smile

Slayer: Meehh, not really reliable.

Crackshooter: Wonderful. Charged shot, long range, Counter Attack and high damage output in general. Does also provide variety in game play, for instance the skill type (DEX) and the lazey type (ICD). But in overall it's doomed to fail.

##4 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:20 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

Better At PvP. EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
Soul of Rhisis does not absorb damage, which makes Seraph a rather bad tank. If you were to define Mentalist as a crit class, Kaishirco, then that would be your ultimate class to go for, since its sole purpose in this server is PvP.

For the PvE classes, I would say Seraph. Simple reason: It provides a h*ll of fun Smile

Slayer: Meehh, not really reliable.

Crackshooter: Wonderful. Charged shot, long range, Counter Attack and high damage output in general. Does also provide variety in game play, for instance the skill type (DEX) and the lazey type (ICD). But in overall it's doomed to fail.[/color]
Jacki , Slayers? Oh please , they are so OP for colo/boss hunt/Monster clash/ EVEN ON SIEGE if you know how to build it for 1 hit , prefect hit .
You just go pve fashion and the rest ICD + str pet/str awake and your dmg is 1,4 b (im using this method)

##5 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

They have a hit rate problem which kind of compensates for their great damage output. If you have not noticed yet, this topic is about PvP i.e. not Colosseum, bossing and Monster Clash. And I did not say anything (directly) about them being good or bad in my previous post, but just that they are not reliable. Anyway, the fact that they are extremely vulnerable to wand users makes them hard to play in some PvP situations...

LegendZero88 wrote:Slayer - Same as templar. You have two choice: putting a str/icd mix so you will deal the best dps but you will have 115+ m hp with full donor equip and is too low hp.

It's worth mentioning that their HP is not impressive if you are an extreme damage oriented player. A non donor Arcanist can easily bring you down.

marton4o992 wrote:You just go pve fashion and the rest ICD + str pet/str awake and your dmg is 1,4 b (im using this method)

That sounds rediculously overpowered. PvE fashion?

@LegendZero88 How can soul leech be useful in PvP? O.o

##6 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:33 pm
LegendZero88

LegendZero88

LegendZero88

If you're templar and attack with a sword (i prefer axe) and soul leech without using skill obviously you're immortal.. Very Happy

##7 - Posted Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Better At PvP. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Contrary to what Jack has said, Soul of Rhisis does in fact absorb damage. Or I don't know if 'absorb' would be the best term or reduce? But the said skill works like a charm. I saw some PvP Seraphs inside the Arena tanking Asals and still surviving. But the skill is only good for 'absorbing' 1 skill at a time. That is why FMs use Sonic Hand first so the Soul of Rhisis will break and then Asal right away--at least that's how I saw it work. Unless they changed it. Please refer to this patch note: April Patch Note.

With respect to the question, I don't think any class is worth it to be honest. And I believe that Mentalist is not an ICD-type class to begin with. Nonetheless, here are my explanations based on my experience and what I saw on siege:

Crackshooters - I did try making a PvP Crackshooter (ICD) and somehow it is fun though not reliable. Sometimes they hit you on their 1-2 shots but sometimes 4-5. And I even raised my CC to 7000% because I heard that it works that way. Though there are no concrete evidence that it does. However, I believe it work; or perhaps that's just me. Anyways, at some point where it doesn't work, I was left chasing and shooting arrows like a retard which made me an easy target. And I believe that the Counter skill for Bow does not work at that time so I'm left with DI and the chance to hit accurately which is rather irksome. DEX build? Nope I haven't tried it. I saw someone at Siege using DEX build and spamming the blue eagle/arrow(?) skill and I believe it does not bring him any good. In conclusion, I will not recommend this--siege-wise, that is.

Seraphs - I guess it is a no for me as well. Though I've always been a fan of Seraph ever since I played here. But are they worth it on PvP field? I would say no. The reason being they are melee and pretty much rely on crits as well. And with the rising popularity of Mentalists at siege, you will instantly become a prey. Perhaps I can't explain it more further but I just don't see how a Seraph will work at siege. I mean just imagine running and chasing classes. Even against Arcanists which has the lowest HP at siege, you'll probably die just by getting near them and trying to kill it. And INT/STA build? Merkaba? I'm not really sure. I guess I never saw one. Might worth checking out though. But still, Seraph, a no for me.

Slayers - I don't know. I'm just not a fan of Slayers. Though I believe they will probably hit better or they have the highest hit rate. I'm not really sure. In fact, I'm probably wrong. I'm just a complete noob with respect to Slayers. Maybe they will probably become like Seraphs--chasing and hitting players. Though in comparison, I believe Slayer would be the best bet. I'm really not sure.

In conclusion, I'll use the cliche, "play the class which you are most comfortable with". Or something like that. Because that is really true to be honest. I'll leave the decision to you. I just stated what I thought with respect to the classes. It's up to you to decide.

Off-Topic: I would probably agree with LegendZero88 about Templars. Templars are rather fun if you know how to play it. May it be STR (skill type) or ICD--yeah, ICD. I know an ICD Templar before and dare I say that it is more effective compared to STR and considering the fact that I have tried using switcher Templar before. I just don't know the ICD build. Though it will not be difficult in my opinion. Just have a considerable amount of HP w/o Seraph buffs. Probably around 900 M - 1 B and put the rest on ICD. Because a Templar with 1 B HP at siege is still invincible based from my experience. Though 900 M - 950 M isn't bad at all but it's just not worth the risk. Though I have to tell you that Templars tend to become boring as go with it. But choosing amongst the possible ICD-type classes, my money would go for Templar.

Good luck.

##9 - Posted Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:11 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kaishirco wrote:So whos a better cri user at pvp ... ?

From the list of classes you have made, I would say Mentalist. At the end of the day it's basically your playing style that determines what class suits the best for you.

##10 - Posted Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:32 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kaishirco wrote:Which crit job user is better at pvp?
RM
Blade
Crack
Mentalist?

Please give me an answer and tell me how its better at pvp

You did include mentalist in your list, which is the reason why I mentioned that class.

But your playing style will be a factor to consider, there is no specific answer to your question. It's like asking: what is the best class between Forcemaster and Harlequin, and a long list of forum users will share their opinions without having one common answer to the question.

##12 - Posted Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:17 am

LegendZero88

LegendZero88

LegendZero88

Blade fro damage per second crack for a one time best damage.
ps: i want to ask something what is the max adoch % thta a user would have on his character?

Thanks

##14 - Posted Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Sponsored content

Better At PvP. Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum