You are not connected. Please login or register

Kheldor Dungeon

iyandizon

iyandizon

Kheldor Dungeon EmptyPosts : 30
iyandizon

Hi Mazey Players! Smile

I played this game for a week only and I've been doing dungeons, so far I like the idea of placing kalgas and others in to SW map. But why does kheldor does not have any map I mean even the mini map? I do open a picture of a map of kheldor from flyffwiki but I still get lost evrytime, I don't know if it's just me Smile I went kheldor 5 times already and gave up bec with a picture of a map I still get lost. So I want to suggest having just the minimap it's fine Smile

##1 - Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:53 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Kheldor Dungeon EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1. You're right. For an unknown reason, Kheldor--as well as Ankou--does not have a mini-map. I think this has been suggested a long long time ago, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, I still give this a +1. I really hated Kheldor map but I was forced to learn my way through it by always checking at the map picture by 'alt-tabbing'.

##2 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:20 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Kheldor Dungeon EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

A small tip for Kheldor Dungeon: When you enter the dungeon, take the first turn to the right. You will then be heading to a big room with a corridor to the left or straight forward. Go forward. After that, take the next turn to the left. You will then be at the first totem very soon.

After killing the totem, go back to where you came from. On the absolute first turn possible go to the left. After this, always look for a corridor to the right, because from now on you will be going to the right until you encounter Kheldor himself.

##3 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:59 am
iyandizon

iyandizon

iyandizon

JackSparrowYAY wrote:A small tip for Kheldor Dungeon: When you enter the dungeon, take the first turn to the right. You will then be heading to a big room with a corridor to the left or straight forward. Go forward. After that, take the next turn to the left. You will then be at the first totem very soon.

After killing the totem, go back to where you came from. On the absolute first turn possible go to the left. After this, always look for a corridor to the right, because from now on you will be going to the right until you encounter Kheldor himself.

Thank you for these tips, but I really suggest we have mini maps because it would be easier. It's really confusing because after I enter a new hole there will be several holes again and I forgot where I came or what so ever. Sad

Can this be noticed by the GMs? Sad I really want to do Kheldor Dungeon, I mean only a few knows how to do it because maybe they already memorized it. I asked two of my friends which are maxed in non donor items already, they also don't know how to do it because they get confuseed even with a map.

##4 - Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:04 pm
iyandizon

iyandizon

iyandizon

Can this be noticed by the GMs? Sad I really want to do Kheldor Dungeon, I mean only a few knows how to do it because maybe they already memorized it. I asked two of my friends which are maxed in non donor items already, they also don't know how to do it because they get confuseed even with a map

##5 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:06 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

Kheldor Dungeon EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Rly? U need a map for this easy dungeon? Just do devos 10times an u got the map in your brain. It's fcking easy.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##6 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm
iyandizon

iyandizon

iyandizon

MYSQL wrote:Rly? U need a map for this easy dungeon? Just do devos 10times an u got the map in your brain. It's fcking easy.

Uhm sir I'm sorry if I look stupid to you, but I just really got confused and I'm not a pro. Smile What is "devos" by the way? Sorry.

##7 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

Kheldor Dungeon EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

Sorry I mean kheldor. In German flyff it's devos. And u don't need to be pro. Just run the dungeon. After some time u know the way.

##8 - Posted Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:21 pm
iyandizon

iyandizon

iyandizon

MYSQL wrote:Sorry I mean kheldor. In German flyff it's devos. And u don't need to be pro. Just run the dungeon. After some time u know the way.

Thank you so much sir, I'll just watch some videos and do it tho. 'Cause I get really confused. Smile

##9 - Posted Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Kheldor Dungeon Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum