You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are GM and Ambassadors?

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

At first, I see that there are a lot of new players recently. They have a lot of questions about the game, how to farm, etc.
But the problem is that I don't see the team GM and Ambassadors are not active regularly. GMs will argue with me about working, online different time, etc.
In addition, when GMs are online, they don't shout if everyone needs helps. In this case, I think GMs will argue with me that players all ask about making events.
I remember that there are 2 or 3 GMs , 2 Ambassadors. I only see Shai (Ambassadors) and Atlas (GM). Where are others?

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 pm
R3ktt

R3ktt

Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 27
R3ktt

if you are referring these days please do understand and i think they will understand that now is holiday. if you are referring for a few weeks from now rather a month. i do understand you.
P.S. bad english

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:34 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

^ What he said, plus, that's why we have forums where we can find if not all but most of the helpful guides to start with.

You can always direct them to go here. Lazy to read? It's not y/our problem anymore.

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:39 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

WeedLove wrote:^ What he said, plus, that's why we have forums where we can find if not all but most of the helpful guides to start with.

You can always direct them to go here. Lazy to read? It's not y/our problem anymore.

This please^. zinkai, you forgot that there are at least a few active forum users that are willing to help and answer questions.

jeffrey1982 wrote:Acctually , it is Atlas and Gm Rial is Active Gm , also i see Ambassador Shai the rest i dont see them what is the Purpose of Other In- Active Gm ?? i suggest to remove them and hired Active Gm which replace to them ... this is game player's need to be assisted and make them happy ingame the Moderator is Focus on the Forum so dont expect them to Online

I do believe that a game master's job is not only to be online and help players answering their questions. It is so much more than that. Should not one or two members of the staff team plus ambassadors online be enough, including the forum? I cannot imagine every single staff member being available and online at every single time of the day.

##5 - Posted Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:05 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

The problem is who will tell new players to visit forum. For example, "Hey you have to go to forum, watch this post,. etc." Who will guide them to look up the information they want?
In addition, the Chat XAT in website I think there is no one managing it. I can see there are messages left with no answers about game problems. Hey, who will support them by dropping off an answer or any links about those problems?

##6 - Posted Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:00 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I will agree and say that majority of the staff is very inactive, regardless of it being the holiday season, because this has been an issue for months. I guess all we can do is hope for replacement staff members in the future that'll hopefully be more active in-game. Because logging on once or twice a week isn't doing much, nor is lurking the forums until a situation arises in the report section; not everyone uses the forums. Also, I do agree with needing chat moderators to answer questions involving connection issues to the server and whatever else someone might need.

##7 - Posted Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:06 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

GMs in this server are online in 15 mins - 30 hours max to held event. After that, they are offline. How can they support newbies? After that, they log in their main char to log in, go around arena (without the title GM). That means they can avoid supporting others unless someone asks them. What if newbies doesn't know them as GMs? How can they ask?
There is a problem that GM uses his/her main char standing in arena to do what? He/she looks at players in order to know anything conflicts happened to do what? Log in GM char to give warning, or more worst (banned).

Last edited by zinkai1993 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing some sentences)

##8 - Posted Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

A new player will likely be asking any random player that he or she can find. Searching for a game master when you have just started playing a game equals to long waiting time. That counts to official servers aswell. I can also not point out clearly enough the importance of the forum. Telling a player to use forum is very helpful and also is a way of keeping it active.

##9 - Posted Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:17 am
PrincessMononoke

PrincessMononoke

Where are GM and Ambassadors? EmptyPosts : 39
PrincessMononoke

you can always count on them for help and in game issues sai is always at mk town i atlas and  rial are invisible but most of time in game as i know other gms are maybe using secondary chars or something

##10 - Posted Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:08 am

Sponsored content

Where are GM and Ambassadors? Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum