You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasIts time to say Goddbye^^

Its time to say Goddbye^^

pinoy02

pinoy02

Hello Everyone Im ProudToBePinoy^^
First I Want to Congratulate the New "Gm's" of this server!! And I wanna say Thankyou For Accepting me hir in Mazey Flyff And Thankyou Guys For Participating All My Events^^ why em I saying this? I think its time to me To Quit Waiting for nothing, I did my best in this server Being Me! And hoping one day im gonna be one of thiere staff, thats my bad, because im hoping too much, now its time to me to sign in another server and Offer me a title being a "Head Admin" on that server, And I learn Something! Dont Give all your Best because one day! you realize that you made a Mistake^^ Have a good year Guys!! soo long^^

Oh I Forgot something.. Thanks to Grey!! Man!! I will never forget you dude!!
Sorry Grey I cant take it anymore^^ This is kinda... NVM!!
take care grey!

##1 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm
View user profile

Cozak

Cozak

Funny guy.

Did everything but he didn't get any candy. Trololol

##2 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm
View user profile
Reymesterio

pinoy02 wrote:Hello Everyone Im ProudToBePinoy^^
First I Want to Congratulate the New "Gm's" of this server!! And I wanna say Thankyou For Accepting me hir in Mazey Flyff And Thankyou Guys For Participating All My Events^^ why em I saying this? I think its time to me To Quit Waiting for nothing, I did my best in this server Being Me! And hoping one day im gonna be one of thiere staff, thats my bad, because im hoping too much, now its time to me to sign in another server and Offer me a title being a "Head Admin" on that server, And I learn Something! Dont Give all your Best because one day! you realize that you made a Mistake^^ Have a good year Guys!! soo long^^

Oh I Forgot something.. Thanks to Grey!! Man!! I will never forget you dude!!
Sorry Grey I cant take it anymore^^ This is kinda... NVM!!
take care grey!
I'm so sad that you're gonna quit pinoy you did great but why leaving Mazey ? because only you didn't be a GM ? that's not a good reason for quitting. Just try harder and one day you'll be chosen as a GM but just work so hard on your application.
Do what you want in your life but leaving Mazey Flyff is so bad decision.

##3 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:42 pm
View user profile

Kitsara

Kitsara

You don't get it do you? It's not about winning the title or hoping to much to become a gm. Being a GM is a big responsibility and not everyone can just sign up and expect to be picked because of everything that you did. Some are just more fit and some just appeal to the game owner and what he needs. The only you can do if you really wanted to help people and help this server is to continue to help people, not leave because you just didn't make the cut.

##4 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:43 pm
View user profile

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

We understand you. But always keep in mind that there will always be a next time. We might encounter ups and downs in life but never regret the things you did because this will serve as a lesson and good experience. It just mean we need to work harder. Honestly, before getting the job I had now, I also got rejected several times but I learned from it and worked hard. But anyways, Wish you luck. You are still welcome to come back. Hope to see you soon again.

##5 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

atrix

atrix

Ah come on man! I didn't get accepted and I wanted to.. Hell I wanted to >_> But now one of my best friends is a new GM and I'm happy for him ^^ (= And I won't quit for any reason (unless it's something I can't control). But if that's what you want, have fun being a head Admin there and hope you're happy (:

##6 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 pm
View user profile

lenalee

lenalee

aww it was a pleasure to know you , don't be sad you got good friends here who will wait you back including me . Take care of yourself i will miss you :c and wishez the best <3
~ and never give up your dreams coz your never know when they come true

##7 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:18 pm
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/szasz.lenalee

Takara

Takara

Cozak wrote:Funny guy.

Did everything but he didn't get any candy. Trololol
Right on lol

Hmm, what a touchy goodbyes lmao.
Well, i don't know who you are, i am quite new here but, good luck to you sir & good speed on your next flyff, hope you don't quit there to.

Anyway, we will miss you here dude sigh 

##8 - Posted on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum