You are not connected. Please login or register

Mazey Flyff » General » Introductions & Goodbye » asasHey everyone~!

Hey everyone~!

Roosie

Roosie

Thought about doing an introduction myself too since I've been stalking and reading everyones introductions for a while, hehe ≖‿≖

So uhm yes hello, my name is Roosa. Though I prefer to be called as Roos or something shorter like that, you decide! I am 18-years old and I am from Finland. I'm super friendly (and a little shy) so I won't bite anyone... atleast not hard >:3
Currently I am studying tourism industries in vocational institute and my graduation is this spring, so I don't have so much time to play on weekdays.

Oh, and I've been playing this server for about few weeks now? I have been surfing between different servers for years and now I ended up here. So here I am! >‿<

Anyways, enough of this crappy introduction. You'll catch me in game the best as Pandoria and Nekota if someone wants to add me or something, yay.

I would love to get to know some people here! ᵔᴥᵔ

##1 - Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:32 am
View user profile

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Atlas

EMG is a girl! RUN!!! (jk jk)

Welcome to the server glad you picked us! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm me either in game or on the forums ^^

##2 - Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:06 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Roosie

Roosie

Atlas wrote:EMG is a girl! RUN!!! (jk jk)

Welcome to the server glad you picked us! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm me either in game or on the forums ^^

There's no point in running, I'll catch you in a blink of an eye ≖‿≖

Haha, anyways thanks for your warm welcome! ◡‿◡

Also Hello jeffrey1982! Thank you too for you welcome. I thought I mentioned my ign on my post? Anyways, here they are again: Pandoria & Nekota :3

##4 - Posted on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 am
View user profile

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Hi there! Welcome to Mazey Flyff and Forums. Have fun and I'll see you when I see you!

##5 - Posted on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:36 am
View user profile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum