Targeting invisible players

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Targeting invisible players EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This topic is a continuation of the following report: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t7757-buguse-nulluse-and-littlequeen-killing-in-di?nid=664#52248. The reason why I have decided to create an entirely new report is to prevent starting a discussion on that topic, because it would be off topic.

I will have a look at programs that allow me to record my game play, since I have never done it before. It IS NOT a bug abuse, as this is possible in Gala Net's, or Webzen's if you want, Flyff both in Arena and outside (Yetti server). During my time there, Arcanists used this to counter invisible Crackshooters.

Edit

Got the video.

Just editing myself in that video. DO NOT press ALT+F4, it will mess you up quite a bit lol. And excuse the massive lag, as it did skip some parts of the video.

bhfrkbq wrote:@JackSparrowYAY are u listening me? Focus on character and hitting when they're in dark illusion it's impossible for ordinary players do not know this, a violation of the rules and game balance.

Then please do so along with the characters disappeared and theirs PETS!

To be honest, you either have't tried this out yet by yourself, or you simply failed trying. Hover your mouse exactly where the invisible player is, hold down CTRL + the hotkey for your skill and right click. You got to be very precise.

Shai wrote:It might not be classified as bug abuse (though I'm thinking that it is somehow) but having it removed or having the 'process' removed would be great and just returning what Acrobats should have in the first place: their ability to hide flawlessly.

In my opinion it's all about class balance. HoP has a pretty good range for a 1 shot kill skill, I believe that there's only one 3rd class that does not have AoE without target, namely Crackshooter. This allows this class to effeciently counter Harlequins. Most classes have inefficient AoEs as well, for example Mentalists and Forcemasters. Harlequins themselves don't even have an AoE, which means theoretically kill them both at the same time in Dark Illusion, leading into 2 dead invisible yoyo users.

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Targeting invisible players EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

I might be a little late on replying to this topic and might be wrong so feel free to correct me if I am ( sorry in advance). But the whole attacking another player in dark illusion was/ is a glitch from back in eflyff (original flyff currently called "gold flyff") and also as others have stated it's not just this server that's effaced by that little glitch and I understand it's annoying and not really fair, but not many people use that glitch and there is also a way to work around it (via: not use a stat pet or pick up). But as bhrkbq stated it will be up to mazey to decide. It does fall under the rules for this server as "using a glitch/bug to your advantage will result in a punishment" but if there is nothing a server OWNER can do to fix that glitch then it's honestly out of hands.

##3 - Posted Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Targeting invisible players Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum