You are not connected. Please login or register

Daily Rewards

wooDen

wooDen

Daily Rewards EmptyPosts : 9
wooDen

Daily Reward System.

Mechanics:

- Each player needs to complete random quest chains to get their DAILY TOKEN in which can be exchange into various items in-game.
- Daily quests can be repeated 5 times per day.
- Daily quest cap resets at *needs a fixed time to compensate other time zones*.

That is all for the teaser. If my suggestion somehow gets attention from the devs, I'll continue working for the quest lines. Since I don't want to waste time thinking about quests if its disregarded on the first phase.

##1 - Posted Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:25 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Daily Rewards EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The fact that a player can create "unlimited" amount of characters and potentially level it to max within 3-5 minutes will in practice wipe the daily quests' cap limit. That's why quests are disregarded on the first phase.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 am
wooDen

wooDen

wooDen

That problem crossed my mind that's why daily quest chains should be designed to make a character be immersed longer by doing so. Make MQC quests for an example. Players can't grind them because it takes time and effort to complete just one quest, thus prevents them from spamming infinitely.

Posted via Mobile Device.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:26 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Daily Rewards EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

That's not entirely correct. Players DO grind MQC quests simply by collecting a bunch of quest items and turning them in all at once by creating a new character and finish the 1st quest only. Aside from this problem, I do like the idea of daily quests^_^

##4 - Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:17 pm
wooDen

wooDen

wooDen

Good to see that you like the concept. We can think of plenty of solutions to that problem but let it slide for now. Looking forward to this. c19

##5 - Posted Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Sponsored content

Daily Rewards Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum