You are not connected. Please login or register

REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS

costales1990

costales1990

REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS EmptyPosts : 8
costales1990

I Just wanted to request to make crackshooter as powerful as slayers when it comes to PVE, because they are quite left alone and unwated.. Crackshooter are suppose to be a PVE character right? but they are overpowered by slayers that can wild two weapons losing there 72% PVE stats because of shields.. maybe crack buff can be powered up a little that can match slayer's capability when it comes to PVP.. Thanks

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm
MYSQL

MYSQL

REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

In my opinion bow dmg is high enough. And your wrong, blade doesn't have 2x72pve dmg because of 2 weapons. They got 1x72 pve like every other class.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:39 pm
costales1990

costales1990

costales1990

Yes its true that bow has good damage, but arent donate weapons have the same stats regardless of class? So you mean that even they have 2 axes (for example) with jewels (diamonds) with both of them and having a 72% PVE , thats only one(1) the other one is not counted? is that it? thats not a total of 144% for both axes? so that doesnt stack? im hust pointing out the diamonds thats giving slayers an extra 72% PVE when Jewel SEtting is applied, and other classes, shields only, and no diamonds.

im Just confuse because Slayers are the only one that can wield two weapons that can have diamonds in them giving them the full stats comming from diamond stats. compared with other classes that can only wield shields and we know diamonds cant be placed in  shields. :/

that is why slayers empower or outpower crackshooters capability when it comes to PVE'ing. and i thought they where PVE class." Like seraphs Buff (300% PVE) thatS complementing there class to makeup for the stats lost on the shield. I hope cracks PVe Buff gets stronger

Last edited by costales1990 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Stat wise I believe that Slayers gain more attack rate from STR compared to Crackshooters' main stat DEX that gives less attack rate to the bow user. Since the attack from all donate weapon is equal, Slayers gain more raw power from their weapons. In addition, they hit faster than Crackshooters and gain bonus attack rate by wielding two weapons.

Only jewels from your main hand weapon will give you its stats, meaning that you will gain 72% PvE instead of 144%.

If one were to balance the two classes in terms of damage, attack speed etc, Crackshooters will become rediculously overpowered because of their range :O

##4 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 pm
costales1990

costales1990

costales1990

Thank you very much Jack. thank you for clearing things to me. But now one question remains in my mind, If Slayers and seraph are more on PVE and BP's, Jesters and Knights are good in PVP.. where does Crack go? nothing i suppose.. they are the weakest character, right? they are rather a support than a seraph and a mere KS in PVP. nothing special is about them. Whats good about them? are there special something. That can place them above the rest if other classes where to be stronger and better than what they intend to be. They should be as good as a slayers cuz they are suppose to be, they where made to be hunters like slayers.

Last edited by costales1990 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

##5 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:08 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Crackshooter is in between both PvE and PvP. You can build your Crackshooter full DEX and spam Condor Dive like there's no tomorrow, or full crit damage and hope that you land your hits, for PvP. I have made a guide for PvP Crackshooters earlier if you're interested in trying it out. Aside from the PvP aspect, the most common way to play the class is PvE (especially Red Meteonyker farming) with PvE blessings and crit damage.

##6 - Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Sponsored content

REGARDING CRACKSHOOTERS Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum