You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to cope up!

iyandizon

iyandizon

Trying to cope up! EmptyPosts : 30
iyandizon

HELLO! I'm back finally, after leaving the server for 2 years Very Happy
IGN: Byteee; FD blade(no I didn't donated, I worked hard from scrap to Full Donate via RED PERINS)

1. I would really like to ask many things since it's been 2 years I really forgot about the things here:

2. How can I make perfect x3 300% ADOCH again? (I remember I have x1 perfect critical inside my extra bag)

3. How do I re-model my sword again? It's a blade of forgotten paradise without model.

4. How much are the rates of buying DPoints here again via RED PERINS?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

P.S. If you're bored to explain in full detail regarding my questions, it's okay just to refresh me about it.

Would appreciate it!

##1 - Posted Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Trying to cope up! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

First thing's first, welcome back to Mazey and Forums!

There has been a lot of changes and udpates for the past two years since you were gone and I suggest to just go online and experience it yourself. LOL!

By perfect 3x addoch, are you talking about awakes on armors? Probably is since you have the scroll for it. Because right now we have a separate scroll that you can use for Fashion/Cloak/Mask/Accessories though it will just give you 1 line of awake so you still have to combine them. You can use scrolls like you have and you can get them by donating. And/or you can awake it yourself. Meaning, you can awake 3x ICD on any part (though the chances are really really slim) and you can use SOTA scrolls to transfer it from one part to another. It has restrictions though so make sure to check out this guide: SOTA Guide,

You can model a 1h-sword to another 1h-sword by going at NPC Jeff. Jeff is located at North Flaris and Market Town. If you want to change the model of your sword after it has been modeled, you can buy Remodel Scroll. Since we are on this topic, we have two Remodel Scrolls: Remodel Scroll and Remodel PRO. Remodel scroll permanently deletes the model on the item while Remodel PRO allows you to retrieve your the model on the item. It's an expensive scrolls so players use it for rare items only.

If by rates you are talking about the RP:DP ratio, as of now 5 Donate Points(DP) cost at least 180-220 RP.

If you have more questions you can PM me on Kertty/Shaithere or on Shai. You can also check %gmlist to see the list of online staff members. Have fun and see you around!

##2 - Posted Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:18 pm
iyandizon

iyandizon

Trying to cope up! EmptyPosts : 30
iyandizon

Thank you shai! You really helped me a lot with that reply! Now I remember using SOTAs in order to get a perfect x3 ICD Very Happy

##3 - Posted Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:18 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Trying to cope up! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

iyandizon wrote:Thank you shai! You really helped me a lot with that reply! Now I remember using SOTAs in order to get a perfect x3 ICD Very Happy

Pleasure is mine. If you have more questions, PM me on Kertty/Shaithere. Or check %gmlist to see if there are online staff members.

##4 - Posted Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

Trying to cope up! Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum