You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello there~

Lopa

Lopa

Ex-GM
Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 42
Lopa

What's up, y'all? I'm Lopa, if you didn't know. I'm an old staff member from a couple months back and I have been very busy with school and romantics, but now I'm mostly free and bored, so I figured it'd be a nice time to return here.

My name is, or rather was, Daisy, but I had recently changed it to Layla-Hazel. You may call me Lopa, Layla, Hazel, Haze, or anything really, I'm not too picky on names, so long as I like them. It also has come to mind that I have never posted a proper introduction to myself either, so here it is:

My name is Layla, and I live in Central Texas. I am 17 years of age (turning 18 on January 17th next year), and a Senior in high school. I am looking to take a year off when I graduate in order to focus on myself, and learn which route I want to take as a career. As of now, I am hoping that route is related to either Computer Science, or Chemical Engineering.

I have recently gotten out of a wonderful relationship, though my ex-girlfriend had felt guilty about it due to the fact that she had loved me as a friend. Though, in dating me, she learned something about love...

[9/25/2013 7:36:57 PM] **** ****: And in the end, I learned something about love.
[9/25/2013 7:37:11 PM] **** ****: It's more than just good friends who you like in a sexual way.
[9/25/2013 7:37:22 PM] **** ****: It's about having an emotional spark.

I took the liberty in starring out her name for privacy reasons, but that is a direct quote of what she said to me last night. We broke up last week, but on good terms, and we are still very close friends, which makes me glad. This doesn't change, however, that I really loved her, and will always miss her. She was a fantastic girlfriend, and of the ten relationships I had gone through now, my memories with her are the most valuable.

I am part of a family of six, though my sister had moved out years ago, bringing us down to five, and recently had done something which I am not comfortable sharing to gain the hatred of the rest of us. She and her husband are dead to us all.

Hobbies I have include gaming, talking to close friends, role-playing (mostly MLP:FIM related) and romance/adventure based, looking at pictures of nature, enjoying soft, melodious music, reading fantastical stories of a grand adventure with a deep meaning behind it and a mystery obscuring the roots, and most of all, weaving thoughts into pages of letters and binding stories between two covers.

Well, that's some things about myself that I felt people might be interested in knowing, feel free to leave comments asking questions or anything, I will do my best to respond as soon as I may. Thanks for reading, and happy Mazing.

~Lopa

PS: I am unsure of whether or not I will continue being on staff, but I am going to be logging in on the characters Livid and Fisty ingame if you'd like to message me with a question or a bit of help. I will provide what I may, but do not expect me to be able to help you with something only a GM can, as I do not have access to such powers.

##1 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:19 am

Dem_Cupcakes

Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 2
Dem_Cupcakes

Hai Hai c:

~Jess

##2 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am
Grace

Grace

Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 63
Grace

Haaaaaai ~Nice to meet you & Welcome back to our community ~ridicule 

##3 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:34 pm
lenalee

lenalee

Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 474
lenalee

ey there & welcome back into your dream world , where anything could happen & enjoy

##4 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 pm
https://www.facebook.com/szasz.lenalee
Red

Red

Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 120
Red

Hey Hey Lopa (: I didn't had enough time to meet you so I hope we will have time to meet each other a little bit more. <3

##5 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Hello Lopa! It's nice to see you again and welcome back to staff team.

##6 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 pm
Lopa

Lopa

Ex-GM
Lopa

Pleasure to see you again, Grey. And a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Red, lenalee, Grace, and Jess. n.n

##7 - Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 pm
Reymesterio

Reymesterio

Ex-GM
Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 265
Reymesterio

Welcome back to the staff team and as you can see I'm new to the staff and didn't know you so I'd be glad to meet you.

##8 - Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 am
kazuki04

kazuki04

Hello there~ EmptyPosts : 23
kazuki04

Hello !
nice to meet you wink 

##9 - Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:02 am
Lopa

Lopa

Ex-GM
Lopa

Thanks for the welcomes and hellos, y'all. I am going to most likely be on in about an hour or so, and if you really wanna meet me that badly, feel free to watch for Livid, Fisty, and my GM character, Lopa. Those are the names of characters that I play on n.n

PS: Pleasure meeting you too, Rey. Were you playing Mazey-FlyFF about a month ago? That's when I went on leave. n.n;

~Lopa

##10 - Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 am

Sponsored content

Hello there~ Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum