You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege

djbollon

djbollon

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 5
djbollon

Hello,
I am reporting to you about the problems ThePheonix had for the past week. It begins with this guy name Sleezi who he said "You 6v1 me in guild siege" but it was all about him getting tabbed on. We didn't even try to just go for a specific target but someone who we kill like a normal Guild siege. Later on, they started not to letting us in arena which is a very unsportsmanlike. It was all because of Sleezi having problem with us. It is fine that it was a different problem which I am okay with it. My most problem I have right now is from this Guild Siege that we just had, and now we finally have our own evidence from this person that I underlined while in public chat saying "No more Phoenix" after all our lives are gone. Also, I have evidence in Guild Log that it seems all their kill in the beginning are us getting killed by two guilds which is a very obvious team up. I just wanted to let you guys know this because this is unfair for my family of Phoenix who is coming back from a reunion after not playing for a couple years now and we just wanted to enjoy our good old times and be happy to be back again. Thank you for your consideration.

- lPXlWyatt

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Flyff012
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Untitl10
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Pt_210
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Pt_310
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Pt_410
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Pt_510

##1 - Posted Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:32 pm
djbollon

djbollon

djbollon

Sorry that I didn't put my time of the siege on this post. This happened 8:00PM GMT+8 02/26/2017.

-lPXlWyatt

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:38 pm
Pume

Pume

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 1
Pume

Raped that badly? <3

##3 - Posted Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:03 pm
AllisonRain

AllisonRain

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 26
AllisonRain

I think you had misinterpreted when I said "No more phoenix". I was telling Pochie there that there was no more Phoenix guild members to interrupt our 1v1 at the end of siege.. Sorry for your misunderstanding  wink

##4 - Posted Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm
poonboy

poonboy

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 47
poonboy

Perhaps you should consider the repercussions of the words/actions you choose. Including all the trash talk after. I watched you all chase me, I was the last left n you all had to jump on me like a lion to a rabbit. As everyone else always says. "It's arena". You don't ask anyone to stop, claim 10 guild vs 1 in arena when its all our same guild.. just different ones for siege. When you trash talk everyone you have everyone come after you. You don't admit defeat so you report. GG

It's a game but hey, were are all friends here and you guys come back being arrogant. It's all fun and games for you till you lose one too many times. All you have to do is ask us to stop nicely. However trash talking and petty insults don't get you far. Neither does spamming the same things. Have a great night.

-Sleezi/Snakz/Glitched/Psilocybin/MaceWindu

##5 - Posted Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 pm
Tentacion

Tentacion

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 95
Tentacion

u need jesus wink

##6 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:01 am
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxohWQqug1BPg-UIxG967MQ
dhollie

dhollie

dhollie

Posted via Mobile Device.

##7 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 am
dhollie

dhollie

dhollie

Wow they came here trying to be friendly, It's all in the pictures . You all trying take out ThePhoenix first in the siege . I can't even see the other 2 guilds Crusaders and Invictus battling in first 5 minutes of siege... the pictures was really clear that this siege was teamed up ..

##8 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 am
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

Hhahahaha maybe you shouldn't mouth off to strangers over a game so much? Maybe if you gave a fair chance, we would give you one. Which we have, when you take any opportunity to win. I'm sure you apply dummy guild just so you crown. Several of your members say 'Rank = Skill' lmao. Yet run from fight you started? Alright. Pm me ingame when you would like to resolve it in either 1v1 any of your guildies, or ask politely. Till then "It's arena" fam

See y'all around good luck

##9 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 am
dhollie

dhollie

dhollie

If you guys don't want us in arena it's fine, but this report is bout siege teamed up.. which is against the rules

Goodluck too

##10 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:31 am
djbollon

djbollon

djbollon

Hey Sleezi, you were the one started it. Who said we were the first one who started trash talking you? No, it was you started it. I understand that you hate us but we tabbed you, whoever we tab we hit. Also, we just kept quiet and when we get in the arena, you started to just kill us for no reason at all. If you hate us, it's fine with me, I don't even have to argue anymore but yet you guys still come to our spot and guess who starts trash talking? You. Again, it is just a game and I'm only talking about this siege.

##11 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:07 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

It seems very odd to me that during the exchanges in the first 5 pictures there's only 1 instance where the other guild has met, Coincidence? Hardly.. It does very much look like a team up. Especially, when there's only 3 guilds in siege.. it made it look obvious.

According to Rule No. 9 Line B You can't team up with another guild in siege.
So, let this be a warning to all of you who are involved.

##12 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 pm
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

Either that or they trash talk everyone. I wasn't involved in that siege however it started when they allied vs me then continued to trash talk every member in our guild. Regardless I've told them they can pm me to stop the drama at any moment, however they continue to further it, with insults etc. It's not that 'we don't want you in arena', it's that you and your guild has trash talked us all loool.

Also most in siege either random tab -> f1 , or they FF a specific guild or players because of personal issues or friendly games. Maybe you guys just trash talked too many people and are now getting targeted from it? LOL

##13 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 pm
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

P.S. there are 8-9 people in siege. 3 guilds, most of crusade ARE Invictus members as well or vice versa (right now for active players and those in this siege). There are 2 Crusade members, and 2 Invictus, and there are 4 Phoenix members. Yea they shouldve hopped on the same guilds, but maybe they didnt know Phoenix was going to siege? like friendly match of siege, yet they join , I don't know i wasn't there. Regardless funny how Phoenix trash talks so much just to report a fair siege. Ally or not there are more Phoenix than either guild. Next time you guys ally (which is what started the 'beef') or break any other siege rules I've watched you break, I'll snag some screens.

Enjoy your night !

##14 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:25 pm
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

It started when you allied vs me , I was last alive in my guild and you and another guild ALL chased me. Can't handle fairness? If you cant take it, why dish it out? #doublestandards

##15 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

Maybe Crusade / Invictus tab + chase you? hahahaha , where is your sportsmanship in siege ? You ally and you farm siege points when no ones on to get rank and claim we're "ez". All good I'll snag some more screens tomorrow. Too bad when everyone else gets allied they don't report, they just FF you next siege, which is perhaps what this was? Revenge from your guild previously allying with other guilds. I don't know, I just find it funny how you talk so tough in the game etc and come so short "a dog with a bigger bark than bite". And of course your double standards "we can do this but nobody else can!" too funny.

##16 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm
dhollie

dhollie

dhollie

You talk too much

##17 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:48 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know but I literally have watched this unfold (not the siege). I watched how you guys trashtalked each other. Although trashtalk for me is normal. I don't care what people think. I saw how you shout in game and called PHXWayne or something inside the arena or else you would perm the whole guild and vice versa. However, the screenshots clearly showed that there was an ally in both guilds especially how Crusade and Invictus killed each other at the very end after most of the PHX members were dead. I think this is a case of personal issue/pride that goes out of hand. As a known name inside the arena, you guys have a sense of power, pride, and dominance and PHX members probably ticked that off and it resulted to this event. Though I am not saying that they did not trashtalk too. It's all fun and games inside arena(trashtalk included) however, like WhiteNoise said, allies in GS is prohibited hence, will not be tolerated.

##18 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 am
dhollie

dhollie

dhollie

ThePhoenix guild known as Phoenix back then , we are real family plays flyff, We just trying to enjoy the game since we are from different country and the game is the only way to give us a reunion because we are all working. Don't worry this is not the first time that people hates us, we all played mazey flyff before back theb people hates us too and the server got wiped out .. so we are just used to it. If you guys really hates us then it's okay.

##19 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:25 am
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

I'm not against that or what WhiteNoise says, I'm just saying WHY this probably happened. We don't hate anyone lol? Again NO ONE HATES YOU, I constantly tell you. You want us to stop killing you ? Pm me and ask nicely. Till then I'm not doing anything to stop it lol.

##20 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:53 am
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

We do have dominance because we've been pvp dogs for so long, then like very other kid in the game trash talkin even though score shows differently. Don't matter to me I have fun either way. I offer a solution several times for their guild they simply ignore it entirely. Oh well dont wanna be peaceful I gotchu

Good luck Phoenix

##21 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 am
MYSQL

MYSQL

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 66
MYSQL

dhollie wrote:You talk too much
HAHA
My words my friend, my words!
Smile

##22 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 am
djbollon

djbollon

djbollon

Shai wrote:I don't know but I literally have watched this unfold (not the siege). I watched how you guys trashtalked each other. Although trashtalk for me is normal. I don't care what people think. I saw how you shout in game and called PHXWayne or something inside the arena or else you would perm the whole guild and vice versa. However, the screenshots clearly showed that there was an ally in both guilds especially how Crusade and Invictus killed each other at the very end after most of the PHX members were dead. I think this is a case of personal issue/pride that goes out of hand. As a known name inside the arena, you guys have a sense of power, pride, and dominance and PHX members probably ticked that off and it resulted to this event. Though I am not saying that they did not trashtalk too. It's all fun and games inside arena(trashtalk included) however, like WhiteNoise said, allies in GS is prohibited hence, will not be tolerated.

That is exactly right Shai. Thank you for understanding and make this mess sense.

##23 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am
djbollon

djbollon

djbollon

poonboy wrote:Maybe Crusade / Invictus tab + chase you? hahahaha , where is your sportsmanship in siege ? You ally and you farm siege points when no ones on to get rank and claim we're "ez". All good I'll snag some more screens tomorrow. Too bad when everyone else gets allied they don't report, they just FF you next siege, which is perhaps what this was? Revenge from your guild previously allying with other guilds. I don't know, I just find it funny how you talk so tough in the game etc and come so short "a dog with a bigger bark than bite". And of course your double standards "we can do this but nobody else can!" too funny.

And you still can't say that you're the one who came to our spot and the FIRST one who trash talked. Oh well it's fine. Say whatever you say.

##24 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I think everything has been said and done on this topic. WhiteNoise pretty much gave a warning and I am sure that both parties understood it well. To avoid further spams, I will have to close this topic.

##25 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

doublestandards - Unsportsmanlike and Teamed up in Guild Siege Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum