You are not connected. Please login or register

1 Hour Siege waiting time...

prinzkyi

prinzkyi

1 Hour Siege waiting time... EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

Sir Mazey, I Suggest the 2 Hours GS waiting time, turns into 1 hour.
So, It will be optional if you want to go MC or GS. This will increase the population number of the server. More players in North Flarine waiting and preparing for MC & GS... And More Newbie players have more experience to hunt bosses like in Volcano and Traseia.

In this case, MC players guild are not always full, So new players can now join. seems good right? Because MC event always have Two Guilds and Fixed players to be LineUP. They are always Full.

OR

2 Hours GS waiting time but, it's 3 rounds..

+ PvE & PvP Totem Damage Tester in Central Flarine, So newbies can test their damage there. Honestly, It's very annoying when they ask to test their damage.

This is only my suggestion.

Last edited by prinzkyi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
1 Hour Siege waiting time... EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1/-1 for me. But more like -1. I mean it would be fun to have a GS every hour but I hate that it will run simultaneously with MC. I am more like of a MC player than a sieger but I seldom siege too so it's nice for me that it will run alternately so every hour I have something to do. Don't get me wrong, this suggestion is good too but the players will be divided. I am not the only one who has pve and pvp character. And about the players being more active, I don't see the logic behind it. I mean the server is not composed of siegers alone. Like I've said, most players here has pve characters to play MC too. So having them run simultaneously will divide their options therefore will lose players' MC activity.

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

1 Hour Siege waiting time... EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

I Edited the post , I add some features about damage testers, what can you say about that Ms. Shai?... Smile

About the MC,
Thats why I suggest that to be optional for GS, because they are always full slot and have 2 guilds only.. How about new players who wants to join MC ?...

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 am

Sponsored content

1 Hour Siege waiting time... Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum