You are not connected. Please login or register

What models would you like to (possibly) see next?

poonboy

poonboy

What models would you like to (possibly) see next? EmptyPosts : 47
poonboy

Drop your suggestions below ! Maybe I'll make somethin' up based off what players wanna see or just a category of item models they want to see and when I choose/make I'll post screens here. (weapons shields fashion masks cloaks)

I created the Arctic Whisper models you can find on wiki.

##1 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
What models would you like to (possibly) see next? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Would really love to see new shield/yoyo models. Your Arctic Whisper is nice but enough with the Mistletoe recolor. I'm not capable to make models but would really love to see new kind of CS. I mean not just recolor and stuff. Also is it possible for you to make like a bag for mask/wing transmute? Like a messenger bag in particular? Thanks and will look forward to your creations!

##2 - Posted Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm
poonboy

poonboy

What models would you like to (possibly) see next? EmptyPosts : 47
poonboy

Messenger Bag like a satchel of some sort? "It's not a purse, its a satchel ! Indiana Jones has one". I could definitely look into it! I just did a mistletoe recolour for the purposes of it being my first ones I created. My plans were to make more yoyos, knuckles perhaps, some wands, staves and perhaps a couple swords. Shields definitely too. Any kind of theme'd fash youd like to see? I have several ideas I have yet to start but could look very well. Thanks Shai !

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:00 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
What models would you like to (possibly) see next? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I am not really looking into any set in particular. I just wanted to see new stuff. Not recolors. I'm pretty sure you'll get bunch of new ideas from different servers. They have awesome fashions. You're welcome and I'm excited to see your new additions and hopefully it'll be added here.

##4 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Sponsored content

What models would you like to (possibly) see next? Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum